Who made him apologise?

Who made him apologise?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KWcEj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*farts*

maybe he realized there are a lot of movies about blue collar America

It was obviously (((personal reflection)))

Didn't Trump teach anyone anything.?

If you apologise they just pile on more and more.

Milo apologised and now he's dead or something

sage and report all twitter threads

He meant "white male" but then he realized blue collar didn't really mean that anymore so what he said was wrong.

If he said white male it would be right.

Poor pratt,
Genuine, humble, moderate conservative trapped in Hollywood

I bet he wrote in Jeb for the election boys

>there are a ton of movies about blue collar america
>doesn't list any

Himself on his way out the theater after a viewing of Deepwater Horizon.

This. Never apologize for anything. An apology means nothing. Own your mistake and move on. Saying sorry won't fix anything.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''personal''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''reflection''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

twitter was a mistake

Is smart career move to get ahead of the story

Reality, you fags can cry to no end about not getting pandered, but its fucking bullshit.

Trump apologized.

>"Ugh, guys. I need to talk about something real. There's not much love for blue collar workers in Hollywood. So sad."
>neglects that boardrooms and ceo offices everywhere aren't occupied by rednecks either
>the top of any industry doesn't really give a shit about cleetus and his family
>but muh hollywood because visibility

Whoever runs Hollywood and the country obviously doesn't believe in free speech.

>white male says white males aren't represented in hollywood

Only for the pussy tape. All of the hundred other accusations gheg threw at him just rolled off his back

That's not what he said.

>Chris Pratt is in a highly succesful movies
Sup Forums: lol dumb shitty reddit actir
>Chris Pratt says he likes white people
Sup Forums: best actor of our time 10/10 /ourguy/

>apologizing
The worst thing you can do with Liberals. That gives them firepower to continue hounding you, they don't give a shit about apologies they just want to be right and will tear you down if you show weakness. Just like the hard right to be honest.

Why you would apologize nowadays (unless you're a huge corporation that's doing it for PR, not just an individual) is beyond me.

>caring about what jewish slave flesh puppets think or wanting to know their opinions

Pratt is a christian conservative, he's the most pro-jewish person you can find

I always liked the guy and so did Sup Forums before he was A-list.

Erin Brockavich
Norma Rae
End of Watch
Backdraft
Out of the Furnace
Slingblade
Mud
Blue Ruin
The Fighter
Deep Water Horizon
Patriot's Day
Blue Collar
The Bicycle Thief
Slumdog Millionaire
Winter's Bone
Precious
Harlan County USA
The Grapes of Wraith
The Pursuit of Happiness

Plenty of movies about poor people and even poor white people.

>This. Never apologize for anything. An apology means nothing. Own your mistake and move on. Saying sorry won't fix anything.
It sounds counter intuitive, but it's honestly something I've learned over the last couple of years.

>Slumdog Millionaire
>blue collar america

The article is pure cringe with the vocabulary alone, even ignoring that's basically a racist screaming "you're racist" at a random actor.

archive.is/KWcEj

He thinks blue collar means poor.

Chris meant average white person. Then he realized that normies don't understand the codeword and had to apologize.

The guy I replied to said Pratt meant 'white male' instead of 'blue collar.' Pratt said blue collar people aren't represented. It's in the OP, read it. So that means the guy I replied to is saying Pratt meant to say "White males aren't represented." Which is dumb since Pratt, a white male, has another movie that's part of a billion dollar franchise coming out in a couple of weeks.

It's a mystery, OP.

"I think there's room for me to tell mine, and probably an audience that would be hungry for them. The voice of the average, blue-collar American isn't necessarily represented in Hollywood."

What a completely tame statement.

Okay? Leave it off the list. Now what? Yeah that's what I thought.

>Black male says blacks aren't represented.
>He's black and in a movie so he's wrong!

He literally lived in a van and smoked weed constantly before getting a real acting gig. His story is hardly representative of coal miners and single parents who work multiple jobs and take care of kids.

There's no blue collars anymore because everyone is wearing spandex.

Bullshit he was always well liked here.

>If the person in the movie has an average job he's blue collar.

You are all stupid.

Anna

>mememan was always liked here
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA
HAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH

Wait, so you think black people aren't represented either? I didn't think you were such a staunch SJW.

Stop posting like this, fucking teenager.

Dude blue collar doesn't mean white people you lib cuck, he means people who are middle class, their struggles with making ends meet. The average American, niggers, spics, gooks can all be blue collar Americans.

Fucking retard.

>always well liked here.

Been here since 2006. No it wasn't. 2012 and 2016 Election tourists have ruined Sup Forums.

No, he meant average white male.

So then people told him all these movies that featured poor people or people with shit jobs, but they weren't what he meant since they couldn't know what he meant because they are normies.

ITT: No one knows what blue collar means.

I know what it means. The guy I was replying to insists Pratt is using coded words. Words that mean the opposite of what you're saying. Learn to read post chains. I know making the switch from reddit is difficult.

stop making me laugh so hard and I will, also first time posting it this week, does everyone reply to you like this user?

He didn't mean the dictionary definition. It's obvious.

He wasn't using literal coded language, but everyone knew what he meant.

>Words that mean the opposite of what you're saying.
Blue collar doesn't mean the opposite of average white male, dumbass.

ITT: people who keep posting about how nobody knows what blue collar means

It's a working class person. Usually a skilled trade or manual labor. People who load trucks or plumbers or factory workers. Since a lot of those jobs have moved to retail and services, that's what it means too. Generally it's lower middle class and poor people.

It's not code for white people which is what one samefag keeps spamming and confusing the conversation since faggots like you can't read Sup Forums posts and think he's different people.

No one is saying blue collar doesn't mean what it means.

In the context Chris used it, you know what he meant. Even SJW's knew what he meant which is why they freaked out.

how do you "own your mistake" without apologizing? Pratt didn't say sorry in his post but he still acknowledged his mistake

Name five (5) blue collar movies that came out those last few years.

>The dictionary says the word means this!
>This means he cannot have meant something slightly different!

That's funny but it appears that since Trump's victory many popular white actor (particularly those with working class background) seem forced to show proofs of "progressiveness" in social medias. Like their entire demographic is being prosecuted for Trump's election and they now have to prove their innocence.

No really that's a huge assumption, considering the majority of films have white people in it, as lead characters as well. You would have to be a complete retard to make that jump in logic. Which is what liberals are but still, that's dumb even for them.

Remember when a literal black terrorist leader backed Obama?

David Duke would have endorsed a bag of shit if it was anti-establishment, because the entire establishment is anti-David Duke.

Read

You are embarrassing yourself you fucking liberal doormat. You can't even think properly. Kill yourself.

>No really that's a huge assumption,
No it isn't. If you ask an SJW they already associate blue collar with white male.

>the rest of your post.

End your life.

What part of "blue collar can also mean average white male but not necessarily" do you people not get?

He never implied it meant average white guy. He's trying to build his aw shucks, "I'm just a poor guy who made it big" good ol' boy image. Despite him living like a beach bum in a super liberal city before he struck it big. It has nothing to do with race. You're reading into to it because you think some SJW got upset and anything that upsets SJWs gets your 3" cock hard. You need it to be about race because you're obsessed with identity politics.

except pratt just apologised and they love him more now

The thing is there are tons of movies and tv shows about blue collar Americans. Now if he was talking about some place he knows about that rarely makes it to screen that would have made more sense.

Remember that period of time when Sup Forums thought chris evans was "based" because he laughed at one vaguely off-color joke about a female character?

They associate blue collar with white male because they are insanely dense and can't think properly. Saying that only white peoples can be middle class is racist as shit, because it then presumes that all minorities are living in squalor.

Again you are fucking retarded and you got blown the fuck out.

You are projecting a lot of opinions right now.

That was a dumb statement in the first place.

What I think he meant : there are no movies anymore for the poor working class like westerns. Nearly all movies are either dumbs blockbuster tailored for teenagers and an international audience or pretentious upper middle class liberals bullshit.

lol no, they can't do anything now. it's only if you double down like a moron that you make things worse. this will be forgotten outside of the one guy who will keep reposting it on this unpopular message board

>Saying that only white peoples can be middle class is racist as shit, because it then presumes that all minorities are living in squalor.
Who said this?

In some contexts, blue collar can mean average white male. In SJW contexts, every blue collar person is white because they are racist. These are not mutually exclusive.

For the sake of memeing, I'd agree with But in reality it was probably his agent and/or Disney. Pratt is nowhere near independent or established enough to to hold a controversial opinion and not get blacklisted. Better to throw out a token apology and keep the checks flowing.

This is exactly what he meant, and he was right, there's a disconnect between the average American and he films that come out today. It's really simple and easily verifiable.

Stop posting

Simple: You just don't do it again. Action speak louder than words. Apologizing just makes you look like a child and nobody believes you're genuinely sorry for your actions - just the reaction from other people - anyways.

This can also be an interpretation of what he said and actually probably more right than my white male

What are some movies about blue collar workers?

That logic is what liberals are going through when they think Pratt was talking about white people. I don't get it you are basically agreeing with me now.

Okay, see, this is why you're having so much trouble with this thread. You don't understand what words mean besides how they're used on the internet. Projecting means you're attributing your own feelings/beliefs to someone else. I don't believe SJWs have much to do with his apology and I don't think we need a thread discussing the latest twitter controversy. The beliefs I attributed to the person I replied to are not my own. So it's not projection. Learn to fucking use words you illiterate moron.

Armageddon

interpretation. *

>Sup Forums is one person

every time

Westerns had more to do with the time period and not the socioeconomic status of the audience. Not to mention that Pratt just starred in a western last year.

I understand the dictionary definition of blue collar and I support that definition in nearly all contexts.

Within this specific context, I.E. Pratt talking about himself and movies for people like himself, I believe he was speaking more about average white people not having movies for themselves.

I bet david duke thinks its wrong to diddle children

They "love" him because he went back to being a good boy who followed the status quo and bent the knee to take it up the ass as their puppet. They got their toy back. His hollywood handlers now view him as less of a man now because he had to apologize like a child who just got caught

Hundreds of people tweeting at him calling him a white racist shitlord or something probably.

You are still projecting opinions.

I would argue that Mad Max, the new one, was a great blue collar movie.

Pretentious BS but well exectuted : La La Land

This is great autist logic.

Kek, he's right.

>Do something shitty
>Hehe sorry
>I'm resolved of all guilt now! I can do it again
vs
>Do something shitty
>Realize it
>Don't do it again
>Move on with your life
Ever interacted with a child? They constantly say sorry for everything and they rarely ever truly mean it. They're sorry they got caught, not that they did it, and they grow up to be adults who behave the same way.

another thing to note is that even if a movie isn't explicitly about a blue collar worker (as in it isn't about what it's like to work a blue collar job) a lot of movies feature an "everyman protagonist" that a blue collar worker is supposed to identify with

The protagonist in "They Live", for example. Or John McClane in the first Die Hard. Hell you could even argue Neo in the first Matrix movie

Yes, who could be responsible for this?

No shit, there's been a paradigm shit in who films are targeting. No shit in the 80s and 90s they had plenty every man protagonists, because that was the zeitgeist of that era. There was no political correctness, so even then he's still right.

>Hell you could even argue Neo in the first Matrix movie
And this is why what Chris said was right, even though maybe not technically right. They don't capture the experience of being blue collar.

It's like how SJW's want more blacks. Would they rather have a black in every movie or a few movies that accurately capture the black experience. They would choose the former I'm sure.

Fuck off newfag i've been here since 1995 and we've always loved pratt

Even a fucking space alien is a red blooded, middle america, flyover state, biscuits and grits average guy in Superman. If movies hated rich people so much Clark would have landed in upstate NY and been adopted by billionaires.