Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.eg/search?q=white friday&oq=white friday
youtube.com/watch?v=TBFvQBvJSKI
blackfridaydeathcount.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop stealing our logos first

But it was on sale!

BTFO

How many burgers will die from trampling this Friday?

Smh. Stores don't dare to call it black friday here antmore because when it first began people were mad because it's friday shouldn't be called black and stopped buying from these stores.
Now it's only called White Friday
google.com.eg/search?q=white friday&oq=white friday

I though Egypt was BLACK???

Jokes aside, Arabs are very racist and there is almost nothing they look down on more than blacks.

>doesn't have this because of boxing day sales

O-ofc.
LMAO I don't think so... One of our presidents was black, while you on the other hand treat your black jews like dogs.
Heck even the majority of the Jewish population in Israel is Mizrahi, yet they occupy less than 15% of government positions in favor of the blue eyed white Ashkenazim Jews.

Then why do you keep murdering the Sudanese refuges so that they have to come to Israel?

We have both

Cairo is full with black african migrants... the ones our army usually shoots are the ones crossing the border from sinai to Israel, probably based on orders from you lads because we're cucked

Be thankful that they shoot them you faggot

Why are Muslims so retarded?

What's wrong with sudanese?

Like all third world refugees, they fill up cities and commit lots of crime, as well as working for very low pay thus preventing citizens from being employed. Also they have their own (two) countries for years now so I don't understand why they're still here.

>anglos still don't have 13th floor in hotels

How does Israel treat Ethiopian and Eritrean illegals?

My state doesn't have any billboards.

>people were mad because it's friday shouldn't be called black
Can you explain this? Is it because Friday is holy in Islam?

There are no Ethiopean illegals to my knowledge. Eritreans are the same as the Sudanese. Many don't get any attention from the government and just do what they want. There was an attempt to set up refugee camps near the border and bring them all there but leftists ruined it because apparently it's "inhuman" and Nazi.

What the fuck is black friday?

It's the day many retailers come out of the red and into the black. It also marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season.

They are pushing it hard here too, can't wait to have my cultural identity erased so that megacorps can save 16.97% on their yearly marketing budget by homologating their promotions worldwide!

>can't wait to have my cultural identity erased
Why don't you fight this? Don't you care about your culture?
Btw, complaining on Sup Forums doesn't count as fighting anything.

fuck yeah
shit's sp00ky

Because the dumb normalfags are all happy about this, they can't wait to get in line to buy their new Netflix machine at 5 in the morning, just like in their Netflix series! Then they can go drink some diarrhoea at Starbucks and participate in the new Mc Donald promotion by uploading a photo of them stuffing their faces with shit on Instagram!

>Why don't you fight this?
how you dumb fucking yank? Go out and burn down every retailer? Theres nothing to be done

I thought that was just an American thing!
Don't you have your own spaghetti McDonalds?

>black friday
>nothing is 99% off
it just aint right

youtube.com/watch?v=TBFvQBvJSKI

Not enough

Sounds like blackfridaydeathcount.com will be updated tomorrow.
> tfw some of the incidents are from the UK

>10 deaths
How disappointing

>Why don't you fight this?
You idiots sound like people crying about the printing press.

You should try to change their minds. Complaining on Sup Forums won't accomplish anything.
>how
Don't buy into it.

>You idiots
What are talking about? I don't give a shit about Americanization.
Your analogy is bad, but mostly because it's not necessary. They are simply people complaining about the fact that their neighbors don't share their tastes and values. IMO, that's sillier than a some kind of luddite.

Brace yourself, cyber Monday is coming