All of those nights spent watching people pretend on a screen...

All of those nights spent watching people pretend on a screen, all of those nights sperging over character development in a forum, trying to convince people your view about a show was better while these guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-Micro-Johns-Black/dp/B00ZLWEZ4E/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1493362914&sr=1-1&nodeID=5888820011&psd=1&refinements=p_4:Calvin Klein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucked your mom.

>tfw you still can't compete with BBC

>he doesn't shitpost AND /fit/
kek nice abs pussies

it's not about the muscles though...

Yes OP, i know i wasted my life living through other people stories instead of writing my own.

I'm not that creative anyway...

is that what the girls that friendzone you tell you?

Have fun!

those whitebois are overcompensating something

>trying to look good for the camera like some actual fucking women and making retarded faces

fucking 3/10s with your natty gymcelling gains doesn't count, buddyboyo, slow down

>It's not about making it into the scene, it's about playing the lead
I was thinking something like this

>Shaved arms

where can I get those pants? my big flaccid cock would look great in them

You're really not supposed to do the vanity muscle thing, it can lead to obsessive behavior. Nothing wrong with exercise though. Hmm, have there been any shows based on gym culture or bodybuilding? I know there's "Stay Hungry", never seen it though. And that one with Jamie Lee Curtis. "Teddy Bear".

whatever bro

No, I want you to feel bad

amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-Micro-Johns-Black/dp/B00ZLWEZ4E/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1493362914&sr=1-1&nodeID=5888820011&psd=1&refinements=p_4:Calvin Klein
literally two seconds in google.

>gymcelling
>boyo

yikes
gb2lookism

go back to... facebook? reddit?

You're not sin eater enough
You use too much dark side
You fail all the geeky movies

Contentment is a measure within oneself, not of others.

Not if inside oneself is an other.
Specifically that muscular other's big meaty manlier cock.

Indeed.

3 > 1 > 2

i workout incredibly inefficiently while i browse tv and my life sucks ass can some cute and sweet girl please coem save me

Pain.and gain maybe. But i walked out on it