Why do foreigners love our underdeveloped corrupt shithole of a country so much?

why do foreigners love our underdeveloped corrupt shithole of a country so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/VictoriaFlamel
youtube.com/watch?v=NmlDjghuTsw
ebooksbrasil.org/adobeebook/iliadap.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because everytime they go to a country with white majority they flip out. They don't know how is it to live in a civilized- first world country

Why did she stop making videos?

Because they like things with a lot of history. Hence americans ""Im e^1/64*0.0625(100)/64 so and so'''' portugal is an old nation and its interesting to view something that has stood the test of time

we dont actually

there are also people who love that abomination you created in South America which is much worse

this

my father :)

when did she last make a video?

It's cheap and has good food.

Because every country that isn't Portugal is actually shit.

Portugal is great, that's why.

Fact!

Because portugal is based.
Republican subhumans cutted all the ties we had to the motherland.

We don't.

+ non intimidating natives
+ long coastline
+ atlantic
+ sea food
+ non sead food okay, too
+ no bad memories of portugal as an oppressor
+ warmer, but no desert

do you feel intimidated by your natives?

>your natives?
why should I be intimidated by my own people?

portuguese are calm, soft and quiet. very pleasant

>+ warmer, but no desert

This should be written "warmer and no desert" or "warmer, also no desert." Tacit to "but no desert" is lamentation for the absence of desert which is not the intended meaning.

This. Whenever i went to germany the native germans never treated me with anything other than utmost respect when i tried with my broken german. Can't say the same for the fr*Nch however
Never been to portugal but spanish natives are nice too

>no bad memories of portugal as an oppressor

anybody archived her stuff?

somewhat this, people whose only contact with foreign countries is just a 1 week trip tend to overhate their country and overestimate others.

People like our country?

it's him again.
you are right, but I like deserts, too

Because most people aren't autistic enough to care too much about those things you say, and instead will like a country that just pleases them.

kys n*Rd shit don't ever come back

I know nothing about you. Are you brazilian version of Spain?

they are for some reason way quieter than spaniards or italians

Honestly, half my familys side is british and i went to normandie one summer and i swear to god not even the young french, like people in their late teens could or would speak english. Pretentious country.

>goes to another non-english speaking country
>expects them to speak english to you
if anyone is pretentious here, it's you.

Portuguese are the most depressive people in the Mediterranean, they are sullen Irish arabs living on a sunny country.

Portugal is the future of all ex-empires

Did she delete her videos from Youtube? What happened? Did people bully her?

>VictoriaFlamel
?

youtube.com/user/VictoriaFlamel

I don't, your undeveloped impoverished rural land needs to be annexed and developed by Spain, no feudal states must exist.

GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT

1 year ago was her last video

She probably got a boyfriend and now is too busy to make videos for losers on Youtube

Everyone who had any energy already left to Brazil.

your country is already enough of a former shell of it's self, no need to beat a dead corpse

>tfw too intelligent to hate other people based on their geographical position

Don't be mad, Catalonia doesn't go anythere so your country is safe.

You my friend don't know what a underdeveloped corrupt shithole is

Like it or not English has become the defacto international language, foreign people are not forced to lear French or German in childhood but I bet even you have to learn English there.

Because you are physcially very attractive people.

Only the males. Both Portuguese and Brazilian women are shit and masculine. Some even have moustaches

Sara Sampaio is the hottest woman alive

Really, that thing?

Legal hard drugs

>ethiopian
that explains your tastes

beiçola de engolir pirocas

Brunettes are best. Blondes are for self hating chimps

Que

Because we raided her.

She just got exposed for liking bbc.
She even removed a video where she said "once you go black, you never get back"
All her info was posted here

How old are you?

I meant how you like sticc-figured women

lol. he things people love his country.

UMA DELICIA

>a nigger lover liking portugal
Really makes one think.

Hey David-kun

Based Portugal.

Portugal is the perfect country, my dream is to live there someday, especially if it's on the countryside and the north, where there's snow and prettier people.

É pedir demais uma namoradinha portuguesa que me ame muito?

>é pedir demais uma namoradinha
sim

Aqui tens várias.

Not a bant, I don't know shit about Portugal.

Because some people don't lat bad things overshadow good things.

Keeek, vá se foder.

I just love Portuguese men and women. Tfw no Portuguese Bull

Damn. Her jokes weren't funny at all but for some reason her cuteness made up for it.

You have black hair and your pale skin has a dark hue. You are a gypsy!

I live in a small city in the North and Swedes and Dutch are buying up houses here and moving here.

WHY?WHY?

Spanish is a really common language around the world, almost as common as english. Portuguese sounds kind of like spanish, but it's phonology sounds different and is like a breath of fresh air compared to spanish.

Some people say spoken portuguese sounds like a mix of spanish and russian.

You have to go back migrant scum

and btw Portugal is one of the richest countries in the world (top 25). of course our glory is much bigger than any of that, our history speaks by itself

>and btw Portugal is one of the richest countries in the world

Mondial 2002

There are tons of random portuguese qts better than Sara, i seriously don´t see what people see in her

I've heard that too. I don't see it. It does sound a lot different from Spanish.

Good climate, cuisine, history, language, infrastructure etc. Plus incredibly friendly to foreigners, great English proficiency and cheap living costs.

>corrupt

We are not that bad in that chapter, of course close to zero would be perfect

>We are not that bad in that chapter

Lmao is this a joke ?

Look at the graph and analyze by yourself

The weight of our glory is too much heavy, our forefathers were giants. we will never be worthy of such glory. That's also painfull

"And to the immense and possible ocean
Teach these Quinas, which you see here,
That the sea with an end will be Greek or Roman:
The endless sea is Portuguese."

by
Fernando Pessoa

youtube.com/watch?v=NmlDjghuTsw

Quinto Império quando?

>Perception
>Criminal former prime minister will not be jailed
>Speaks on TV
>Will probably sue the state and win more millions

lol

Delusional. Portugal hasn't done anything since the 1600's, when Portugal passed power to Lisbon.

You are living inside your own lenght, the world is not portuguese tv news, Show me another corrpt measure/stat for europe or world and i will change my opinion.

>Portugal hasn't done anything since the 1600's, when Portugal passed power to Lisbon.

oh no, the delusional buthurted (3 worlder in mind) about lisbon again. there is something more pathetic than this? and i'm not even from lisbon.
and Lisbon is the cpital since 1255, before was Coimbra.what do you mean by relevant, our empire was bigger in size (land mass) the XIX century. It's history, but Portugal is a nation,not an empire

because Portugal is literally the best country in the world

kys you dumb shit. we're not even the worst and our politicians robbed so much money, one of our richest states went bankrupt. and literally nothing happens with them. you don't know how good you have it there.

>Portugal

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
stop

Fuck off.
We're not Mediterranean

Stop posting this fucking putrid whore

I really really like the English language. It's very good for communicating quickly, concisely and easy to quickly mock up works to expand it if they don't exist.

But my god does it sound so dry in poetry.

cute af

Just too bad she doesn't go for you

Pelo menos é possível entender perfeitamente todos os poemas em inglês, inclusive traduções. Agora tente ler uma tradução da Ilíada para o português:

ebooksbrasil.org/adobeebook/iliadap.pdf (Começa na página 65)

Duvido que alguém aqui tenha capacidade para entender uma página disso aí, só quem é estudioso, possuidor de extenso vocabulário e acostumado com este tipo de poema antigo conseguirá entender completamente um poema assim.

We're essentially a nation of catholic fishermen in a rainy and isolated country.

We also kept a lot of either celtic (pre-roman) or germanic (post-roman) influence on language and accent, since it was used by the high class and poets in iberia, so it's a language with classier roots and more phonetic nuances than Castillian or Italian, which are languages that needed to be easily understood by a lot of peoples who spoke different stuff.

So it's an artistic-oriented language as opposed to a communication-oriented.

"Spain, where Kings speak the language of Men, and Portugal, where Men speak the language of Kings".

Claro. Mas também tens o problema de orgulho em tentar provar que o Português é uma língua tão digna como o Grego Antigo, o que leva à arrogância de tentar manter a forma o máximo possível.

O inglês nem tenta, e é logo mais prático.

you're obsessed with hating her because she made a "once you go black" joke in one of her videos.
reevaluate your life

we have lots of corruption, your index is about perception - i.e people's opinion. In places where life's good, people's opinion will be more favorable since they don't need to be as worried about future/economy.

and yes, we are dumbfucks that believe we aren't being robbed blind. Hell, our current PM made millions for his friends while working in Lisboa Municipality, just to bail out that shithole for the nth time since he became PM (IIRC most prime ministers we had since 2000 cleared debt from Lisboa municipality, either partly or whole).
Porto did not have the same luck (we had rui rio instead, i.e 12 years of austerity) but other municipalities also got occasional debt clearing so their representants don't get investigated.

Nowadays is a bit more complicated due to the geracional shift, that's why Salgado, Zeinal Bava and the likes of them got caught in investigations.
Money is making the sucessors fight eachother and the old men just sacrifice themselves to prevent absolute catastrophe in their families (or fortune, for the rest of us)

not good enough for us.
I understand your plight is worse than ours, but our pride damands more than being better than 2/3rds of the world

>we have lots of corruption, your index is about perception

so show me then a comparative stat about that, specially with italy and all eastern europe there, just to take a laught. You have no much any ideia have you?