en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Karelian_concentration_camps#cite_note-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_prisoners_of_war_in_Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=JsgbhjsOig0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

swedes are heartless snownigger subhumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk

What could you expect from snowniggers?

All they do is leech welfare and herd deers, they are a liability. Swedes wanted to build a big mine up north because of metric tons upon tons of ore.
They claimed the mine would disrupt the deerfarming so we simply made them choose, less deers of less life

:-)

They could just choose to integrate desu

Is this from a movie?
The traditional clothes are so clean and brand new, looks like a fashion show.
Not really realistic imo

if you don't have any culture that's doesn't mean other can't have

We also had a eugenics period where the sami were simply considered niggers, had different stores, buses, toilets etc
They'd measure their skulls, at a certain age and that was that

aren't they mostly larping? they can go to murmansk oblast if they want to continue being a pain in the ass

filthy sw*de subhumans should recognise Sami genocide

Because they look like disgusting Russians. I would kill them too.

And Finnish were killing Russians.

We used to put samis in zoos

And Russians were killing us

>implying people wear traditional clothes on daily basis

>We also had a eugenics period where the sami were simply considered niggers
Same for finns too. What a great ''brother'' nation

Because people were more cincere before WWII.

That's a fucking staged pic.

>[2]Staged photograph of Russian children at a formerly Finnish-run transfer camp in Petrozavodsk; photo taken by photographer Galina Sanko on 29 June 1944, one day after the Finns had left the area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Karelian_concentration_camps#cite_note-2

Whining, drinking moonshine and stabbing each others doesn't count as "culture"

Water under the bridge! R-right, pekka?

So what? Concentration camps never happened?

Looks like people that escape some Scientology/Amish/Mormon compound and gets on the news for doing so

Is "Sameblod" any good? Recommend me some good European art films.

> the sami were simply considered niggers, had different stores, buses, toilets etc

Lies.

Swedes are nazi

snsd jag...

They weren't intended for killing. Mortality rates and conditions were awful since lack of material and constant epidemics. Like for example this one finnish general was war trialed immediately after he falsely implied to his subordinates that executing Pow's was ok.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_prisoners_of_war_in_Finland

Because Swedes are assholes.
They like to blame us for that you know...
It's not like they have hunted and killed us for hundreds of years.. It's not like they tried to chemically castrate all of us..

They are sick in the head, then blame it on us because they them self gave us the title "natives". Yes the Swedes gave us the title natives and now they scream in anger and hate us for being called natives..
>uh but you leach of our government
Yes we fucking do, deal with it. Every single Swede should fucking be ashamed of how you treated us.

Núhukkatá ekki...

they're ugly subhumans who should be either segregated or killed off

Actual sami or troll?

Samerensning när?

Better watch your back kid..

Sounds like Finland

Northern Sami.
Haha lär inte ske, däremot lär ju alla ni Svenskar bytas ut mot araber inom kort.

based
I'm so glad I was born in just the right time to witness the death of the sw*dish

Swedes are horrible bastards, but they're very secretive about it. They seem nice on the outside but once you look deeper it becomes clear they're all fucked in the head. Sweden should be split between the Danes, Finns and Norwegians. Swedes are too evil to have their own country.

s*Mer i koncentrationsläger inom kort inshallah

>He unironically justifies concentration camps

Because all Nordics are racists

All pe*ple are racist

It's fun as a Sámit to see how the Swedish people work.
They do everything in their power to hate on us, a nature loving people who harm no one. Sure some of our people abuse the government aids but far from all.
And still the Swede's keep flooding their country with rapists, terrorists and scum.
There is beggars outside every shop now, crime and murder every night.
Is it bad? Nah poor foreign people. Must accept them all.
Sámit to? Nah fuck the sami, they are scum.

That's how the Swedish mind works.

I remember watching some soviet winter war veteran interviews. They'd better conditions being our POW than under the glorious soviet russian army

>disrupt the deerfarming
the pain of trying to do anything where samis have special treatment

want to buy the land surrounding your house of which you already own the right to use indefinitely but it happens to be in a sami special treatment area?
>veto against the purchase because it would disrupt the deerfarming

Deers r qt. World needs more deeers!

they get what they deserve, hopefully the sami will get their own country some day

What about t-i-g-e-r-s? Do we have enough of those?

It's not normal deer. They have reindeer.

>he unironically justifies concentration camps

>CAW CAW CAW CAW
>THE PHOTO IS STAGED BUT IS STILL PROOFS )))
>CAW CAW CAW CAW

Sorry. I was googling reindeer, thou
Ofc we need T-I-G-E-R-S. But T-I-G-E-R-S need meat. Therefore we need deeeers!

Well they were only russians after all.

Are germanic people inherently evil?

Said a fucking anglo

they look white to me

Pakistani aren't Anglo, user.

More like Russia

>implying there is a differense

they look russians

>So what? Concentration camps never happened?
I wish they did.

This

Fuck the Sami

Sminem on the far right.

I fucking hate Sweden so much, i don't have words to describe it.

>Whining, drinking moonshine and stabbing each others doesn't count as "culture"
Then go back to Sweden or where ever sand shithole where they have "real culture and are not toxicly masculin barbarians"

Finland has culture and you'r ejust too much of a fag (read: Swede) to see it

HALP DEYM EBIL SWEDES BE BUILDIN' UP OUR INFASTRUCTURE N SHEIT
*bites off reindeer testicles*

Literally nothing wrong with Sami genocide

I was beginning to wonder if samis on your side of the border had deer farms in addition to reindeer herds. Reindeer herding and deer farming are two different things.

No deer farming here, only reindeer.
And only about 10% of us are actually involved in the reindeer business.

you cant even tell the difference between them and swedes

Sounds like finns

Swedes seem to prefer violent and illiterate middle eastern men to samis who share their language. Those reindeer farmers must be pretty terrible.

Why do finns hate samis?
They both have same origin, language and culture

>leech welfare and are a liability
and your refugees arent?

Because sw*des are filthy genocidal scum. Every single sw*de deserves a bullet in his head.

we did it too, althoug we didnt finish the job properly

obligatory anti-sami rant
youtube.com/watch?v=JsgbhjsOig0

>he didn't get the memo
didn't you hear that we bought the jews who bought the niggers to finally get revenge on the sw*des

>that triggered sami in the comment section

>we did it too, althoug we didnt finish the job properly

We actually did not.

MUH

Fun part, there is only about 20 000 Sámit here in Sweden.
Most of us have normal jobs. The reindeer business which is getting most of the aid is limited to about 10% of those 20 000.

Meanwhile there is hundreds of thousands of refugees and Swedes living of the government.

So 10% out of 20 000 people, in a country with around 9-10 million people are Sámit living from welfare and aid while hundreds of thousands lives of the same thing all over the country.

But it's us, the tiny microscopic fraction that they hate. Not the never ending hordes of unemployed foreigners they keep inviting to rape their women on a daily basis..

So the meme that Swedes are cucked? Forget that, Swedes are mentally challenged.

this desu
deer is my favorite animal

So you're saying Sámit are the group Swedes are allowed to hate and thus take out all their anger for non-whites in Sweden on the Sámit people?

Pretty much yeah. There could be one (1) of us left, one Sámit left sitting in a bush in the middle of the woods carving some wood.
And the Swedes would still hate on that one person instead of saying anything about anyone else no matter how bad the situation is.
The entire city of Stockholm could be burning under the muslim hordes and the same people would still be mumbling about the "damn lappjävlar"...

They are allowed to hate Finns too

Sámit and Finn sound like Gypsies here.

Met a few Finns in Germany, both alcoholics, top lads.

But why are they so hateful of you nice people?

>They both have same origin
Maybe to some extent.
>language
Haha, no.
>and culture
No.

Because they are the most native of the native people, hence the swedes want them dead and replaced by niggers.

Why niggers and not poles or ukrainians or something

Finns got their Asiatic admixture entirely from Saami, if we had systematically killed each and every one of them we'd be fully Baltic

they arent genetically finnic tho

B-Bad S-Sweden!

DESU they were savage nomads. Stealing their kids and teaching them some good Christian language just had to be done at some point.

Niggers are far most foreign than poles and ukrainian which still are kinda european.

this, remove sw*Doid

Deerfarming is a cool job ok

Correct, Poles and UkranianCunts would sit around eating sausage and attending their day job for the most part. How does that contribute the the ethnic extermination of all Swedes?

no one hates them these days, which is a bad thing

Samis literally hate themselves.

Will Serbs colonize northern Sweden?