How could Bill Nye be so ignorant?

How could Bill Nye be so ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw
nigerianwiki.com/Nigerian_Industrial_Development_Bank
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are supposed to pick cotton, not cherries, nigger.

those fucking skyscrapers left falling apart in the background

Don't you get it? It's OK when non-whites contribute to Climate Change™. Its only a problem when white men do it.

Did the Cloverfield monster take a bite out of that one building?

Don't want to play the devil's advocate here, but white nations are rich and can afford to reduce emissions.

I think I would like waking up every day to that skyline as it falls further and further into ruin.

damn..

*by outsourcing production to poor countries and pretending they're "outside the system" like they're on fucking Mars

>giant fucking mosque
>tin shack city opposite
How do these people still take the Islamic dick?

And then renewables became the cheaper option

>That skyscraper with its top blown off

So Nigeria is literally a Michael Bay movie?

Seriously though what happened there

Just like any middle age european town with the massive churches.

It would be pointless though. The Chinese and Indians build coal power stations at such a rate that the entire UK could cease all carbon emissions tomorrow and within a few months that sacrifice would have been completely wiped out.

Construction mistakes you moron

>middle age

Exactly.

>Middle age
Key word there

what is the best temperature for planet earth according to science?

Weren't they talking about Niger, not Nigeria?

>Nigeria is 3rd world

Who would've guessed

My bad, buildings randomly collapsing in the middle of town is such a common occurence, I should've known.

That contributes to it, yes. I was talking about renewable energy in my post, though.
Thing is, that's just the natural way of economy growth. It starts out with agricultural and gathering activities, moves to production and finally to services. First world nations of today made a big impact on the environment back when they were manufacturing. It would be unfair to deny developing counties the opportunity to grow.
The problem here is, demand for goods has been growing with time. So the nations which manufacture nowadays are creating much more pollution than what Europe/New world nations did during their industrialisation stage. But then again, the demand comes from rich countries.

MY SEX JUNK

CHOP YOUR PENIS OFF

I lost all respect for him after I saw parts from Bill Nye Saves the World. The guy is also not a real scientist. He is just simply a mechanical engineer/actor who is capitalizing off of nostalgia and current, Leftist "style" science for money and viewership.

IS OH OH OH

At least those churches were aesthetically pleasing

Even Mosques can be aesthetically pleasing

But that Mosque just looks large, imposing and ugly.

I'm pretty sure that's a CGI render

fpbp.

Why the hell is everyone talking about Bill Nye all of a sudden?

>what did bill mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw

what the fuck, that looks better than most american cities and most of those european "white" countries

He triggered Sup Forums pretty bad. I don't think even tumblr has ever been this butthurt about anything

That's because It's CGI, are you blind?

>He triggered Sup Forums pretty bad.
That's really not that hard to do. What did he say? something about global warming or something "anti-white"?

nice city you have there Adewale

>mosque well maintained
>everything else is falling a part and trashed
this isnt look good

There were christian slums in the middle ages, there are muslim slums now. The common denominator being, we will always live in the dark ages as long as we allow superstition, and blind faith, to dominate science, and reason.

That's Eko Atlantic being constructed. It's clearly not a finished city.

clearly. despite that, OP used a 3d render of the very same city to try and make a point

Oh, I get where you meant now.

*tips-

You know what? No, fuck you.

>Seriously though what happened there
Niggers happened, user.

>implying it's just Sup Forums triggered
most people think it's shit, just read the netflix reviews

No maintenance since it was built and taken over by feral negroes. The interior of the building is probably just plastered with feces, corpses and garbage.

14°C just like momma made it back home eh?

the bottom picture is not real. it's a CG rendering

Yeah nigger watch Empire of Dust. Africa is a shithole.

Can someone slap this Abe Lincoln impersonator crap back to reality?
>they coal burn sometimes
>niggers
Was that a joke?

>The guy is also not a real scientist.
Not in his defense but anyone who uses the scientific method to acquire knowledge is more or less a scientist. You don't need to have a PhD degree.

Eyy lmao

>MUH AGENDA
There was a fire which damaged the top floors. The building has since been torn down. The rest of the buildings are fine for a country which is still developing.

nigerianwiki.com/Nigerian_Industrial_Development_Bank

there isn't one unless you mean for the current ecosystem to remain unchanged?

Truly a city of the future.

How old was Christianity during the Middle Ages? How old is Islam now?

China apparently has an average IQ of 105 and yet you can still find scenes like pic related. All developing nations pretty much look like shit when you leave the tourist zones. Such is life.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Religion(specifically Christianity) is on a huge upward tick in China as well. Really makes the old noggen fogger

No, it was Godnigga.

THEY WAS KANGZ N SHEEIT

Christianity was about 500 years old at the start of the middle ages
Islam was formed in the middle ages sometimes during the 7th century

China does not have an average IQ of 105.

Just look at all the evidence.

China has over 1 billion people and I highly doubt that enough of them took this IQ test for the average to be accurate.

Wow maybe people should just stick their heads under ground and stay silent.

>China
>developing nation

Wut

not wat, yes

Yeah, and then all of a sudden everyone in Europe became atheists and starting building skyscrapers.

>giant fucking mosque
>what is perspective?

turkey in 2029

The bottom image is CGI KEK

>tfw used to live in a near dystopian city known for oil, crime and militants and where gas flares burned on the horizon 24/7

miss it desu

It is. Outside every major city, the majority of the population live in poverty and almost every worker in the factories, is explored.

No, it's Nigeria as labelled. Notice the BLACK PEOPLE?

Just like every other muslim majority country. Really butters the bread.

The white man should have never left africa.
>provide civilization
>provide education
>provide jobs
>provide safety
>all in exchange of resources they don't need nor use
It's a win win situation.

Yes it does. Stop thinking iq determines everything you failure.

It's hilarious that you can't tell the difference between amused mockery and "butthurt".

FPBP

As someone with a very high IQ , the idea that the intelligence quotient is a decent measure of anything at all is super gay balls and all y'all done got memed on

its looks fine

THere's that one building with 1 row of windows running up the middle.

That's pretty fucked up desu.

>towering edifices to Islam in gleaming perfection next to rancid slums and dilapidated buildings

Typical. Saw the same shit in Iraq. Prisitine mosques gilded in gold and made of marble, next to ramshackle shithole ghettos. Islam is just as parasitic as Christianity.

I haven't seen the show but I don't think he actually does. He's just a science communicator, there's a massive difference. Scientists make predictions which are, by definition, falsifiable and testable. Bill Nye just takes what we currently know as science and makes it more digestible. I would very much distrust anyone who says that Bill is a scientist.

Wrong.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
Who was it that told you so? Your professor of sociology?

Not so much anymore. Both China and India are taking emissions targets on board. Chinese and Indian companies, on the other hand

The show is fucked at severely different levels:
>Objectively bad format for what is supposed to be a popsci show
>Tone is all over the place, they have segments that seem to be aimed for kids but with adult themes and cussing
>Pushes ideology while pretending is not science ("No one cares about nuclear!")
>Nye is condescending all the way through, which is made even worse considering the science in a lot of the ideas he pushes is flimsy at best
>Even if you don't care about all this, it is still poorly done, the jokes don't land and is awkward to watch

IQ is one of the most reliable and robust measurement that has come out of psychology in the last 200 years, and it is even better when applied to groups instead of individuals. You are a fucking tool.

He actually says no one wants nuclear? Holy dicks that's so anti-science

Shhh, don't tell him that it has survived every single replication crisis while shit like ego depletion and stereotype threat have never been more moribund.

>dominate science, and reason
as a dogma, without reason, like Nye dictates:

Is that the one scarlet witxh blows up in civil war?

>third world shithole
>is islamic
I start to see a correlation there

>Richest countries tend to be least religious
>Poorest countries tend to be most religious
yeah, I'm starting to see a correlation too

Just so you know, reddit is back up.

just like former soviet countries right

It's a fine barometer of intelligence, but the mistake people make is assuming that intelligence is innate. When parts of south central Africa has average IQs in the 60's, yet people of the same stock get IQs in the 90's in the West, then clearly much if not most of it is to do with nurture not nature.

>cherrypicking certain areas

>but the mistake people make is assuming that intelligence is innate
There is not mistake, heritability estimates of IQ in the west are around.6, with at least .3 of narrosense heritability.
Blacks in africa have low IQs because those they don't eat, they're full of diseases and their schools are shit.

*no mistake
narrowsense
I'm already a moron and it's 1PM, nice

This.