I surrender.. I cannot take it anymore!

I surrender.. I cannot take it anymore!

Enough with all the black friday bullshit everywhere you go whether it's turning on your tv, taking the bus or in the grocery store.
Enough with kids dressing up and begging for candy or they will throw toilet paper around on Halloween.

Enough about having most of our history lessions behing about American history including slavery and civil war.

Enough with replacing certain danish words in a sentence with english words because you either want to sound cool or you forgot the danish word but know the english one.

Enough with identifying as 87 million genders, feminism and diversity.

Enough with anti-vaccination, helicopter parents and Kek! redpilled! based!

Enough with watching breaking news everytime your president breathes.

Enough with eating fattening cheap food such as Mcdonalds, Burger king, Subway etc. outcompeting local restaurants with local cuisine.

I've had enough of this americanisation. Either leave us alone or just invade us already

>Enough with replacing certain danish words in a sentence with english words because you either want to sound cool or you forgot the danish word but know the english one.
your own fault tb h

Would you prefer russian occupation? It could've been much worse.

Sounds like normalfag problems.

i'd unironically rather want people to go around yell cyka blyat than american words

Daily reminder that Halloween is Irish

Shut up nationalist wh*te bastard.

We will not rest until all nations of the world are bastard mongrel cesspools.

., STOP , avoid hurting yourself , BE TRADITIONAL , LEARN ABOUT THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , THERE IS LIFE WORTH LIVING FOR , PLEASE , AVOID TROUBLE ,.

I know all these feels
black friday explosion here
they want to turn us all into consumerist amerigoblins

they have succeed in every way you look at it , at least in paris .

Blame hitler then. I've never even been to norway

>at least in paris
The starbucks in Bordeaux was made because a girl started a petition to have one since the company didn't plan on putting one there. Too many idiots gagging for corporate cock, wanting to have the same logo they see on their stupid sitcoms.

Why are you posting this here, in English?

Go back to /cum/, you creepy dork.

meaningless guttural sounds

for at få budskabet ud ellers ville du ikke forstå det

What difference does it make for Americans on Sup Forums to know this? Here's the big secret: Americanization isn't our fault. If you don't like us, don't do business with us. For what it's worth, I wish we'd adopt a far more adversarial attitude towards the EU. If it weren't for the stupid heritagefagging of many Americans, I believe we'd recognize Europeans as the enemies of our republic which they are.

>I believe we'd recognize Europeans as the enemies of our republic which they are.

Yeah, that's exactly my point, you racist dipshit.

Yeah, having you use our countries as military bases for more than half a century is a clear indication of our enmity towards you
>but muh URSS
Then why are you still there?

You want to change USA foreign relations based on your hate towards int meme?
..That's very american

>you
I don't have any military bases. Stop country larping.
I'm am isolationist. Those bases should be stripped and demolished.
No. That post was just proof of the generally bad attitude Europeans have towards us. The reason I think they're our enemies has more to do with my personal experiences with Europeans and the two world wars they sucked us into.

>The reason I think they're our enemies has more to do with my personal experiences with Europeans and the two world wars they sucked us into.

>That post was just proof of the generally bad attitude Europeans have towards us.
int is not real world
>The reason I think they're our enemies has more to do with my personal experiences with Europeans
IRL or on internet? Most euros love USA and americans.
>and the two world wars they sucked us into.
Huh? In first case USA was eager to join, in WWII USA was attacked by japs which forced joining in war.

Well you can always do small business Saturday after Black Friday and shop at your local Mom and Pop shops

? black friday

>IRL or on internet?
IRL. I'm getting the impression that you think I'm le Sup Forums NEET virgin basement dweller. I'm pretty normie.
The Dutch are the worst by a long shot. Germans and Brits can be pretty bad, too.
>Most euros love USA and americans.
That has not been my experience. It might be worth pointing out that I'm in my 30s, and a lot of my interactions with Europeans were during the Bush years.
>In first case USA was eager to join, in WWII USA was attacked by japs which forced joining in war.
It was their war. I resent that they made such a mess of things, but then they have the gall to criticise individual Americans like myself at every opportunity for our government's actions.
Europeans are our enemies in the same way that Islam is our enemy. They are culturally incompatible with us, and we have competing interests. The fact that my ancestors are from there gives me no affection for it; they probably left there for good reasons.

FUCK BLACK FRIDAY FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK AMERIKKKA

Its the same story here.

Can confirm