youtube.com/watch?v=dOnhBKPSuWA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE AIN'T HAD NOTHING BUT MAGGOTY BREAD FOR

THREE

STINKING

DAYS

The Hobbit Trilogy

LOTR is so fucking comfy im currently downloading the audiobooks so i can listen to them while i shit post on here

WE DON'T HAVE THE MEMES

>Watching Galadriel riverdancing

That would take THOUSANDS of memes!

TENS OF THOUSANDS.

>tfw ywn visit the shire, pick up a slag, and fuck tight hobbit pussy

Lets discuss LOTR waifus

I claim Arwen as best girl

>you will never love your job as much as this guy.

A RED SUN RISES

KEKS HAVE SHILLED THIS NIGHT

If dubs, I get Rosie Cotton

dancing

there were ribbons in her hair.

If I was ever to marry someone, it would've been her.

It would've been her.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOnhBKPSuWA

Why did Hackson turn everyone into cucks?
Is it so amerisharts can better self insert?

Valiant effort, friendo, but Rosie belongs to me.

Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

>not picking Galadriel the aryan goddess

>you will never be a hobbit living dat rural 19th century England lifestyle
>smoking out on your porch in the balmy summer evenings
>eating 20 meals a day
>gossiping about that weird Baggins boy with the other fat lazy hobbits at the pub while that one guy tells his tall tale about how he shagged a human woman once
>dancing and getting piss drunk at the bi-weekly festival and wake up sleeping in some guy's flower garden and he invites you in for tea because that's just neighborly

>sam gets the girl
>aragorn gets the girl
>faramir gets the girl
>gimli tries to cuck celeborn

god bless you, you did try to shitpost, but you just look retarded.

>brag about how you once rode a REAL horse
>biggest worry in life is that winter will last a few weeks longer which cuts down on garden season
>pantry full of literally god's food
>literally never have to worry about anything because Big Guys watch your borders

I'm sorry reddit.
I was comparing the books and the movies I should have explicitely said so to not confuse your limited ameribrain

I get Dark Elfu

They are the same as in the books, buddy. You'd know that if you read them.

No they're not you wikifag. Aragorn for example carries Anduril from the beginning and decides to go to Minas Tirith with Boromir claiming his royal right

Boromirs father is a brave and good ruler in the books who just fucked up by using the crystal ball

etc.

>Aragorn for example carries Anduril from the beginning
please

Why'd you use the word "cuck", then? I agree with you though. I don't like Aragorn in the books, desu. He seemed like he always knew he'd be king, and I never got the impression that he was a guy who had 2 entire kingdoms resting on his shoulders. He was tough to empathize with compared to the rest of the fellowship. I don't think the movies did him justice, but I like him better in the films.

They just plain fucked up on Denethor.

He does, but jsut the broken shards. Which I think is kinda dumb.

>Why'd you use the word "cuck", then?
It's a meaningless buzzword that the kids from reddit use as a generic insult now.

Just think, in 30 or so years we'll have a proper LOTR neural-VR experience.

We'll all be sitting in our rest homes, emaciated and blissful in our own virtual worlds.

>Denethor is just a brave and good ruler
You never read the books.

>just bought Children of Hurin and the Lord of the Rings 50th anniversary edition single volume
>going to read Children, Hobbit, LOTR
>marathon all Jackson films again
comfy all around.

I have the Alan Lee illustrated ones too

>ywn give Galadriel a foot rub

>that moment when Frodo claims the ring and Sauron's eye swivels to Mt. Doom in pure, unadulturated panic

I can only image what went through his mind when he realized how badly he fucked up.

I didn't notice the christmas tree lights until I saw one of the bonus disc segments on the bluray I apparently missed.

He is though. He got bitter in the war after Sauron showed him his endless armies and how it all was in vain. Read them. They're not that long friendo

Because it fits. In the movies he whines about being a CIS Isildur male while in the books he is proud of who he is

>these orc fucking shits, what do I pay them for? At least they don't have a union-
>SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THAT??? THE RING?? AT THE FRONT DOOR OF MY LAVA DEN 0OOOHHHH NO NO NO NO SOMEBODY GET OVER THERE.
>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, WHO IS IT?
>MORGOTH'S DUSTY NUTSACK, IS THAT A HOBBIT?

>not that long

>And far away, as Frodo put on the Ring and claimed it for his own, even in Sammath Naur the very heart of his realm, the Power in Barad-dûr was shaken, and the Tower trembled from its foundations to its proud and bitter crown. The Dark Lord was suddenly aware of him, and his Eye piercing all shadows looked across the plain to the door that he had made; and the magnitude of his own folly was revealed to him in a blinding flash, and all the devices of his enemies were at last laid bare. Then his wrath blazed in consuming flame, but his fear rose like a vast black smoke to choke him. For he knew his deadly peril and the thread upon which his doom now hung.

>From all his policies and webs of fear and treachery, from all his stratagems and wars his mind shook free; and throughout his realm a tremor ran, his slaves quailed, and his armies halted, and his captains suddenly steerless, bereft of will, wavered and despaired. For they were forgotten. The whole mind and purpose of the Power that wielded them was now bent with overwhelming force upon the Mountain. At his summons, wheeling with a rending cry, in a last desperate race there flew, faster than the winds, the Nazgûl, the Ringwraiths, and with a storm of wings they hurtled southwards to Mount Doom.

kek

the amount of close up shots of extras makes rewatching LOTR a pain.

Denethor was a faggot and you know it. Just because you have a hate boner for the "one true king" Aragorn doesn't mean Denethor wasn't a shit.

sieg heil

For those who read the books, what's the worst thing Jackson did?
To me, it was butchering Faramir and Denethor.

POST THE PEPES
SPAM THE BOARD
BUMP THE THREADS
NIGHT AND DAY

Which one looks better?

You can literally sense the "oh fuck" panic mode as he first goes up a bit and then turns his gaze to the right. It's so fucking brilliant comedic timing.

>From all his policies
I'm interested in Sauron's tax policies

>OOOOAAAAAAHHHOOOOO

this is a solid gold duo of posts

Upper one, how is that even a question?

ever played that nitrome game with the giant worm that eats up all the villagers? He sounds EXACTLY like that worm

holy, after only seeing theatrical once and extended a billion times, I forgot how GOOD theatrical looks.

10 times better desu.

top one, i thought they just added shit in the extended, not fuck with the grade

Yes. This little faggot and his BFF, the Orc that is so amazed that arrows go up in the air.

FUCK YOU PETER JACKSON YOU HACK YOU MADE THESE MOVIES IMPOSSIBLE TO WATCH MORE THAN 30 TIMES

i was just checking whether tv has good taste, my friend

This isn't fair, the extended editions overall have better texture. This is just a single scene. For instance, the opening prologue battle on bluray is awesome and the Minis Tirith siege looks gorgeous on extended.

oh they fucked with the grade, alright

>ywn slip the ring on Her toe and turn Her inti your evil dominatrix goddess

I wish there were some way to cure my colorblindess so I could truly see how the bottom one is utter shit.
It already looks like shit but I'm probably missing countless shades of shit.

christ almighty you gotta be pulling my leg
i have the extended edition as my only edition but I haven't seen it yet
the last time i saw lotr was on dvd, like a year after they were released
the natural color i the top ones makes them look so much more real and comfy

That.

Or Arwen/Elrond's talks and her almost leaving but seeing their kid and her getting pissed. I hated that shit.

what's this strange feeling I am feeling Sup Forums

I feel transported back to when I saw the fellowship on VHS for the first time, when I was just 14 years old. Oh it looks so good on VHS. It looks so much more alive in my memories.

I want to go back..

top, easily

I really wish they had included faramir's line about war, it's one of the best in all the books.

>tfw

Is there anything comfier than turning on The Fellowship of the Ring and getting cozy in bed until you drift off to sleep?

Night bros :3

agreed. The way he swivels is classic. And there's something about the way the Nazgul's cloaks flutter behind them as they whip shitties and tear after the mountain that amazes me.

>not having seen the movies in theaters when they came out
pleb desu
I remember jumping over seats (and a couple of people) to get the best seats.

Bottom desu

They aren't. All 3 together are just over 1000 pages. Are you fucking illiterate or something?

TATERS

Are you having a stroke?

Extended version has better picture quality from what I see, but they added some yellowish tint to the prologue, it kinda fucks my eyes up a little bit.

you

DID NOT

just kill my favorite bird.

bout to make you my witch-bitch of ass scar, horse whore.

>in total
>plus appendices
>is 1138 pages
>this is "short"

You sound like a hothead.

Nobody used the word "short" though and you even used quotation marks. Fuck, you really are illiterate

Is there a way to watch the extended edition without the cancer color grading

I think you are taking our mini shitposting a bit too seriously, friendo.

invincible ghost army. i know it would have been too much to introduce some of gondors vassals, but seeing dol amroths swan knights and the grey company cutting through orc hordes would have been so much better than deus ex machina ghosts. he could have at least made them killable

You said it was not that long. I assumed you were implying that to mean short. Which is, a meaning for "not that long".

extended dvd is fine. it's the extended blu ray that has the colo grading. btw are there any torrents of high quality extended dvd? I'm trying to get the non fucked version of fellowship of the ring extended.

the extended version in dvd i heard is fine. like this user showed here

more theatrical extended comparisons

there's no hobbits here

here there's no hobbits

hobbits no

>Imagine being Frodo in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Smeagol, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face and anorexic waist size of -1 with those crack head eyes. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Sam on a pile of freshly peeled potatoes in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Frodo and not only sit in that chair while Smaegol flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin and boney Nosfaratu fingers and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SMEAGOL LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his Downs Hobbit fucking trailer trash face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of lambus bread and Sam's boipussyand later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Bree. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his raggedy bones as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he/they calls themself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Frodo. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

i agree. this part they should have just followed the books, I don't see why they changed it other than for normie friendly reasons. This is the one thing that bugs me the more i watch rotk. still a great movie, though.

aragorn didn't name it anduril until it was reforged at rivendell. Before that it was still narsil

Ah, I'll stick to my DVDs then if the Blu Ray is that shitty.

>sup dude let me touch your face
>by the way this ring on my finger is immensely powerful and i can control the whole world with it so please don't try to cut it off or anything

Really?

>Morgoth was arrogant and fought face to face
>Sauron was arrogant and fought face to face
Pottery, mellok.

>a pain
Why is that? The props and extras are key features that made LOTR great.

this. i love all the comfy shots of the hobbits in hobbiton just doing their thing.

Holy shit. Look at galadriel's eyes. One is yellow and one is blue.

Yes, that shit is great. But extras are supposed to be in the background, not "in your face". Some scenes have a a shot of an extra that is like, a second too long than it should be.

Like that big eyed Orc in Moria, that OoeeeAa Orc, the orc looking at his little arrow, I remember some close up shots of womens faces for no reason.

It's just an issue I have because I paid attention to it one time and ever since I can't unsee.

>power maniac
i am ok with this

>has weaponised autism
fuck no