How does this movie not have a decent version yet. It's been over two fucking months...

How does this movie not have a decent version yet. It's been over two fucking months. Guess it didn't get a China release,

It's SK that gives us all those early rips. They license movies to play on-demand at their hotels.

But yeah, it's odd.

cus its so cool the rippers decided the creators deserve more time in theaters to squeeze more money outa you mooches.

pls release rip now

I saw it in theaters buy I'm ready to watch it again. That Cam version they have out is bad and I can't believe a newer on had not been released.

>It's been over two fucking months.
Is this moron joking? I can't even tell anymore.

>It's been over two fucking months
only came out last week in my country.

Fuck ratings boards.

I'd actually shill out for this one. It's legitimately good. The motivation is murkier and less effective than the first, but gawtdamn that hall of mirrors segment makes up for it.

They haven't filmed one yet

haha xddd

australia? because it's not here as far as I can tell

Yeah. It was supposed to get released on the 21st, did it get delayed again? Doesn't even matter in my case though since there's no cinema in my town.

First they were all saying april 20th and now it's been pushed back to may 11th

it's fucking ridiculous especially now that they've region locked pirate bay and kickass will be blocked soon too

Damn shame it didn't go to IMAX.

Just use a proxy to access pirate bay.

I'm not saying I'm inconvenienced I know how to get torrents anyway but it's still retarded.

Like they don't show the movie in cinemas so as to encourage pirating and then they make pirating more difficult

There are tons of other options besides those two user.

>It comes out on June on bluray.

WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEE

>gawtdamn
kill yourself

I like how they further fleshed out the mercenary underworld, and just how fine the line between business and personal could be. Not to mention the action sequences were great as always.
And it's always nice to see a character go full Vigo when describing John's feats.
>a fucking pencil

>The motivation is murkier and less effective than the first

lmao, i thought it couldn't get any worse? you shitting me?