These fuckers actually believe Santa Claus is from there when he's from Greenland. What is wrong with them?

These fuckers actually believe Santa Claus is from there when he's from Greenland. What is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41504172
youtube.com/watch?v=KqkVoKX0hcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Santa is from Canada
He has a Canadian passport and you can write to him here, in any language, send the letter to
Santa Claus
North Pole
H0H 0H0
No postage necessary, you will get a personalised response in your language.

Fake news.

they are autistic and gay
thats it

>he thinks there's just one santa
there's 12 (TWELVE) you faggot

You've been lied to

Santa is from Turkey you retarded snownigger
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41504172

Umm no, sweetie. Christmas goats head post office is in Finland. 17 000 000 children from over 200 countries have sent letter to him. Address is:

Joulupukki
Joulupukin Pääposti
Tähtikuja 1
96930 NAPAPIIRI

>when you genocide even the family of the bringer of gifts but 100 years later no one cares so you claim that he came from "Turkey"
*sunglassesfixingpointingatyouballmeme*

Canadian Santa gets more letters than that every year, and there aren't even 200 actual countries.

>Canadian Santa
No such thing. There is no post office on actual North pole, you're just deceiving innocent people.

When I was 5 I remember fighting with a kid over if "Old Man Christmas" was from Finland or Canada. I tried to bite off his ear.

Good times.

hehehe good one gayreek

Anyone who calls "Santa" by the name Santa Claus or any of its variations has no right to claim where he lives.

Despite my flag (work reasons), I'm pretty sure Santa's from Veliky Ustyug.

But he's moving really fast so it's probably the same guy having several residences, I mean it's not like the president of my country of citizenship doesn't have more than a dozen of those across its really vast territory.

What's got you working in Finland?

Santa is BLACK

HAHA
Even the Chinese know that Santa is from Finnish Lapland.
You can shove your "green"land up your butt :^)

Santa is St. Nikola
He comes around 2 times a year, one time for St. Nikola day (most of the people here celebrate that Slava) and 2nd time dressed like a moron calling himself Grandpa Frost, gives gifts to all children, not just Orthodox Christian ones.
I dont see how he has any connection to the rest of the world, probably just rumors spread and dumb parents have to pretend he is real to keep their kids happy and buy them gifts.

Thats a fake one. That one has to deal with the chinese because he distributes a lot of chinese toys

I want to go to Lapland

>*puts you on the naughty list*
>reason: Xinophobia

Ive been there for over 15 years now
I dont need anyones dumb chocolate, shit toys, new socks and candy
I buy my own now
I buy everything by myself

>*makes a phonecall*
>one (1) gf (chinese) coming your way

Hold on, what was your opinion and did you change his mind?

is Santa Claus a sami????

He's from the north pole you faggots

I just randomly got a job invitation to a startup in HEL and took it because I wanted to try living abroad, and Scandinavian countries always seemed like a nice choice to me, thanks to the climate, cleanliness, chill people, long IT history and all. Didn't regret it at all (the rent is crazy though), so will probably stay here for some more time, unless I have to go back for family reasons or the company suddenly folds.

No but the elves are

no..............

Any incarnation of Santa is fine to me if it isn't the American one. Too much consumerism for me.

>doesn't visit Africa
this is problematic, Canada
I think Trudeau needs to take care of him

>These fuckers actually believe Santa Claus is from there
Uncle Frost lives in Laplandia, that is waht I was told as a kid. Don't fuck with facts.

Santa is literally a fat pickwickian type. No way he is a laplander or eskimo. Only Anglos are that fat, red faced, and eternal.
Canada is the only Anglo nation with a claim to the North Pole, therefore Santa is Canadian.

>Greenland
Lies.
I literally went to Finland and met him myself

Santa cones to your house with gifts and invites children to sit on his lap.
If he were Finnish he would autistically keep his distance from kids and would leave gifts in the sauna.

>If he were Finnish he would autistically keep his distance from kids and would leave gifts in the sauna
Haha dood what a joke! Comedy gold my man!

i thought santa was an inuit WTF

Uncle Frost is not fat. He kicks ass.

REALLY want to see this film

If I had to pick a stranger that invites kids to sit on his lap while their parents happily take photos it would be Asians or Anglos and Santa can't be Asian, he's too fat and can drink milk.

>If he were Finnish he would autistically keep his distance from kids and would leave gifts in the sauna.
Wtf that's literally what happened to me though.
>invites children to sit on his lap.
user... That wasnt Santa..

Wow. I'll be back home in Moscow just in time to watch this, if only to see how terrible it is - it's a shame Bondarchuk's not directing it, his movies are at least not boring trainwrecks (still mostly trainwrecks, but generally adequate ones).

>Santa can't be Asian, he's too fat and can drink milk
So why would he be canadian then?

no but that address is real and people do send letters to that address

Finland doesn't even have a North Pole claim. It's either Russia, Denmark/Greenland, Norway, Canada, or USA.
We all know he sure as hell isn't Russian or American, he's either Danish, Norwegian, or Canadian. He's not an insufferable cunt so Danish is out. The only real debate is whether Santa is Canadian or Norwegian.

There is also """North Pole""" in Alaska, where US post office recommend to send letter from the US, even that is more tangible than the non-existent fake address Canadians market to fool the World.

Must be meh. No English subtitles, only Russian: youtube.com/watch?v=KqkVoKX0hcU

It is 2016. The iTunes release is on Rutracker as always.

but santa doesn't live on the north pole

>implying Christmas goat wants to live on some sheet of ice next to Polar bears

There is no solid foundation for a toy factory and logistics alone would be a nightmare. Face it. There is nothing on the North Pole, he lives in Lapland.

Actually Santa is Greek /Turkish if you want to be literal about it.
How about them apples?

I hope you realize finns aren't actually asian. You shouldn't take jokes on Sup Forums seriously.

Because we keep all of our Asians in Vancouver and Toronto. Santa couldn't afford a house, stables, and workshop in Vancouver and if he were in Toronto he wouldn't be married to Mrs. Clause because that's not gay enough nor would he keep reindeer since that's an affront to animal rights.
He is from normal Canada

And Canada doesn't have a claim on Jupiter. How is that relevant?

You're all dumb, Santa is from the South Pole and he's black.

>normal Canada
No such thing. There is America light next to the border and some Inuit huts and icebergs. Not a single location accommodate his needs.

Santa confirmed BLACK

>Santa doesn't live at the North Pole

Wtf am I reading?

That's why he needs 364.25 days to plan a single night's logistics

No, I don't think Finns are Asians, even laplanders can drink milk and aren't really Asian. I mean that the only people who gladly let their children sit on a strangers lap are Asians and Anglos and Santa can't be Asian, so he's Anglo, and Canada is the only Anglo country with a North Pole claim.

I got teached that Santa was a Greek from Anatolia.

He is it's just nordic larpers like WE WUZing

Santa literally lives at the North Pole, which is like 500km from the nearest town (Alert), which is French and Anglo scientists, inuits live farther away than that.
This map is the most accurate representation of New China, the Inuit lands, Québec, America lite, and Canada.

Stop whitewashing Santa

DAS RITE WHITE MAN BE STEALING OUR HERITAGE AGAIN

>lives at the North Pole

That's the point. Ain't nobody living there, friend.

is he the "i am greek" shitposter?

Cool, thanks, didn't know it was shown last year since I was in Finland at the time.

father christmas is a lapp

The slowness got to you.

it's pretty great desu

went as a kid and the christmas village is loads of fun

>reindeer meat must be labeled as "game" in tourist resorts, because Brits would otherwise get triggered

They are domestic herds though. That's not game

Well, yeah, but Brits think about Rudolph when they hear the word "reindeer" and as so refuse to eat it.

desu why would you want to eat a reindeer, that'd deffo put you on the naughty list imo

>Reindeer
>Anything else but brainless meat puppets that stand around in the middle of the road, too stupid to move.

Caribou is excellent

Game in a sense they are not fed. They eat the same shit as moose and moose are game.

reindeer make great police officers