H.I.V Positive Man Is Paid To Have Sex With Children In Africa

Parents pay this guy to fuck their children and he's HIV positive. Basically it's their beautiful culture

WSHH.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhwN23mhvOU9SRc2DO

(replace WSHH with world star hiphop)

The white man has truly destroyed that beautiful continent baka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6acPLLw7muY
youtu.be/wHunX299P_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

africa has a rich beautiful culture

Very beautiful culture :)

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Fuck your racist they're just like us

>The white man has truly destroyed that beautiful continent

The white man is forcing this white devil to rape beautiful black children... Oh wait

so this is where my tax dollars go

If you know a better way to cure AIDS when you can't find an albino to eat, I'd like to hear it.

while we're breaking our backs working and giving to charity this is what it's directly supporting

Eish guys am a Malawian. To say the truth these bad practices were stoped coz Our government taught local people about the bad effects of these rituals. This magazine is lieng.

nigga its coming out of their own mouth

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
Haitians eat dirt cookies to survive

THE WHITE MAN IS BEHIND THIS!

the comments are hilarious

or this

youtube.com/watch?v=6acPLLw7muY

guys my wife is going to africa soon for a girls only trip and reading this im really worried now, what if one of the chefs or waiters has aids?

Heard a story about this on BBC just today

Dude wtf, what about malaria

aand it's gone

youtu.be/wHunX299P_4

You should be worried about finding a divorce lawyer. And some paternity test kits.

I love how you already know your wife is going to get pounded, and the only worry you have is that she'll bring you back AIDS.

>Parents pay this guy to fuck their children and he's HIV positive.
Why?

Of course the comments section is closed.

Wouldn't want Brits talking about how primitive 3rd worlders are.

>going to Africa for a "girls only" trip
u gettin gugged laddie

Over 10% of Africa is HIV+
Why the fuck would your wife go to a continental ghetto?

Is that Omar?

He's spreading a little positivity is all!

You dare question glorious African traditions?

>speaks retard click-click language
>uses english to say numbers since niggers never learned to count in their bush languages

it's like pottery

heh

Can we just cleanse Africa already?

That's horrible. The only one who should be having sex with a little girl is her daddy. And her first blood is when it should be ending, not when he should start having sex with her.

This man is a hero

He has done more for the survival of the White race than any of us ever will.

Truly we are all the same race with the same abilities and intellectual prowess

I love that when people get pissed at white people,
same with Philippines, they count in Spanish since they Spaniards taught them that basic concept.

With tagalog it's the best, any word that's spanish is something they were taught, like shoes or the seasons

Typical

>Rapes 10-12 year old children
>Spreads HIV and AIDS
>Is paid for it by parents
>Muh culture

LibDems will defend this.

The Chinamen are already on that. Negroes are going to be saying We wuz General Tao and shit

Don't white faggots literally do the same shit? They purposely have unprotected sex with someone who has HIV so they can get infected. It's called bug catching.

Pretty sure we make money off this shit. Africa is big pharmas testing grounds

>fags, have the CHOICE
>kids, parents paid to force them
Yup, the same thing alright.

those are some great moves

This basically...

Typical Britcuck

The fact that only niggers, junkies, and fags get AIDS has convinced me that it's natural selection and we should allow it to happen.

Dude you are fucked

South African dude are going to cuck the shit out of you

>parents paying a man to infect their children with HIV
>natural selection

>wife
>girls only trip to africa

might as well call her your ex already

>The fact that only niggers, junkies, and fags get AIDS

NEETS and robots are the only ones who are safe

You could go to a party fuck a random girl and get aids

it's their culture, leave them alone

>being this enriched
How can americucks even compete?

Like a safari or something?
Africa actually has some pretty fucking awesome resorts though, and they're only like $2000-$3000 for all inclusive packages

I would recommend staying inside the resort walls though

such a rich culture

africa never ceases to amaze

B-Boy Brutality

The culture itself isn't bad and it makes sense if you think about it. If no one is a virgin its one less headache and everyone can be somewhat equal, im sure most parents dont know the man is HIV positive. Due to a poor outreach program by the west they don't have contraception readily available

Agreed. But, heed your own advice, Heeb.

>only like $2000-$3000 for all inclusive packages
includes unlimited BBC

They would not use it if it was handed to all of them personally, and they know all about how easily it is to get deadly shit from sex, but they go out and do barbaric shit to try and ward it of, because that id their "culture".

Yes? Your children are your genetic legacy.

I saw some of them do actually give you your own private little african drum players and shit
Like that place in pic was I think $6000 CAD, but you have the entire place to yourself, 12 rooms, your own little private african band plays for you every dinner, includes a safari, get to chill by some river (though it probably has a thousand insects that will give you 5000 different deadly diseases)

Except that shit doesn't work on China, they already killed enough of their own people to not suffer anymore guilt.

This, he must be rewarded. Fuck id even donate money to him to keep him healthy enough to infect as many people as possible.

You disgusting cuck.

Kill yourself.

not a bad deal

Mmm not clicking that link.
Most Africans from Africa that I know are deathly afraid of AIDS. The AIDS outbreaks has literally scarred the younger generations in African; especially the Africans born during the AIDS crisis in the 1980s.

The educated Africans know the consequence of getting AIDS.

Virtually all Africans have experienced the loss of a family member, friend, or loose associate. Often times they've seen what the diease does with their own eyes.

Whatever your video is about its probably depicting a small majority of Africans. African culture is crazy diverse. I know in Ghana (roughly size of Oregon) alone there's dozens of distinct tribes/rituals, and languages.

To sum up what I'm getting at...basically there are some pretty horrid and disturbing traditions and practices in some communities of Africa. It seems some parts of Africa, most likely due to geographic reasons, progressed slowly and still regard ancient beliefs. As Africans become more educated they do withdrawal from these beliefs.

Africa to me will always be a place of wonder, beautiful, fear, and simplicity. You can mock it and make fun of it. But I hope one day you will strive to learn to understand others.

For how long tho

I think you stay like a week or something

In lots of the all-inclusives in Africa it's similar to Mexico where it's about a week, except in Africa you get the whole resort-like place to yourself.
The only downside is flying there is fucking expensive. They sometimes only start the package price at a specific airport you're supposed to land in and some of the airports are like a $3000 flight from Canada.

Daas Rigghhttt

>paid to fuck kids
Living the dream lmao

Why are they still undeveloped after 2000+ years?

>replace WSHH with world star hiphop

America, Ladies and Gentleman

colonialism

>Flag

The video made it seem like the parents pay for him to give their daughter aids. I doubt many of them actually know he has it.

It's Africa, they should assume he does, since it's an epidemic there and what not. And if not, why chance it?

Jamal's big pozzed penis, of course

I take that back. Those comments are actually gold

>Comments section
>WHITE DEMONS
>HUE U THINK IS PAYING HIM TO DESTROY OUR PEOPLE
>THE QUESTION IS, WHO IS PAYING HIM
>WHITE MIGHT HAVE CHANGE THE CAPTION OF WORDS. HE PROBABLY NOT SAYING THAT SHIT FOR REAL!

They will never fucking stop, will they

nope even when shit goes down in the epicenter of the heart of Africa it's still your fault cuz you racist and shit

""""Syrian"""" migrant detected

How new to the internet are you that you've never heard of world star hiphop?

Filipino is heavily influenced by spanish, not a big surprise. Also,

>flips
>hating whites
You americans are pretty much worshiped here

>Using World Star Hip Hop
you fucking nigger

Spreading the positivity :-)
Great job, Tyrone!

>my wife is going to africa soon for a girls only trip
I hope both of you die.