Mexicans get QT waitress fired after a post about them refusing to tip

Now this wetback on Jewbook is trying to get another wetback to beat her ass. Report report report

I'm on the beaners side here. Tipping is fucking retarded. But going to beat this chick up because she's an entitled cunt isn't right, either

Go buy your milk in a bag, Canada. Tipping is what civilized white people are expected to do.

She isn't even white, just dyed her hair, in her other pictures she looks like a typical mestiza with big lips, semi-slanted eyes and a round face.

>white Americans
>white

Get shot, burger. Giving extra money for menial work is fucking idiotic. Do you tip bus drivers, too?

>beating someone up for saying "ignorant" things

goddamn I hate mexicans and blacks who think everything they disagree with is "ignant"

Irregardless, I dont tip either.

Greeley is a shithole, assuming she's talking about Greeley CO.

>dragunov
>beaner thinks this is still cod4

>irregardless
>burger
checks out

>thinking that respectable nip man is a beaner

Burger pls

>Americans using the word 'twat'

This fucking white puta doesn't understand just who she's fucking with. I'm glad one of my homeboys probably took care of her bitch ass.

>not understanding the price reduction in menu items thanks to tipping

Stupid fucking leaf.

Eh, they tip more than the blacks at least.

you forgot pic related

>Posting anything other than memes on social media
>Actually posting your own thoughts and beliefs on social media
Dumb bitch deserves it honestly.

oi you cheeky cunt
come on then m8 ya fukin twat

But you pay the same amount or more anyway. It's retarded.

Thanks for the input, Goldmanstein-Blatt-Hymenberg

fuck off degenerate.
why should anyone pay extra for service? put it on the bill or get fucked.

um no. i never tip. always saves me money.

>paying extra for shitty burgers
go back to ur shithole kike

except you get to determine what the waiter is worth. you are paying, without tip, on average 15% less.

>wanting to help out hard working citizens is now jewish tactictry

What's the problem? we do the exact same shit pham

>Bleached hair
>shit eyebrows
>unironic fire engine red lipstick
>ironic flannel shit
>duck face
>QT

No thanks, bluepill

>waiters and servers
>hard working
Are you a fucking idiot or something?

>hardworking
>pay me extra or i'll spit in your food
pick one

>programmers
>human resources
>police officers
>hard work

>don't tip
>dont get exceptional service
>literally expecting top notch service for free when others will dish out for it
>crying like a bitch baby when you don't get things for FREE

THEY DON'T DO IT FOR FREE

>Katsuhiro Harada
>beaner
The most Mexican of names.

You reference a gun to Call of Duty so I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're fucking retarded.

as a white i'd fire her too. I hate white women more than mexicans even if I hate them both.

>That passes as white in the US

Looks like a tranny desu

Boy, you are reaching really far to win this argument. It's pretty cute, famalamadingdong

>Stupid whore saying she wish she could kill mexicans
>Mexicans begging someone to beat her up
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Hispanic-American here. It is true that a lot of Mexicans do not tip because they are either stingy or they originally come from Mexico where tipping is almost non-existent. My family always makes sure to give the appropriate tip based on performance.

We should genocide anyone who mentions a purge. That shit is so cringey and fucking retarded.

I was fairly neutral about tipping, leaning towards, "Yeah, we should probably get rid of it," until visiting a couple different countries in Europe.

I almost got into fights with several waitresses because they were so fucking rude and obnoxious. AND SLOW. DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO PAY? WHY CAN'T YOU BRING THE FUCKING BILL, YOU CUNT?

I am now pro-tipping.

My buddies who work in the business say the same shit. Blacks are bad about it too. Arabs and whites tip pretty good though they say, she's an idiot to say that online though.

Please present an argument. It is the only way for me to win an argument.

wonder if it real

> jobs which require years of education or training to perform are not hard work
> I am just as deserving of their wages despite the fact that all I do is literally move plates and pretend to be nice

So tell me how waiting and serving is "hard work," then I'll properly argue with you. Also, bunnyposting? Have some self-respect, man

That's just because euros are lazy faggots with zero work ethic. Tipping would not have made the service any better.

>grey kangaroo
literally the woman of the kangaroo world

>programming
>just clicking and dragging and maybe some typing
>hard work

>human resources
>literally just have a vagina
>wow thats such hard work

>drive around eating donuts
>banter with other officers on the mic
>literally back breaking

>being the front office of a struggling restaurant
>ensure high satisfaction handling multiple families at anyone time
>having to balance up to ten plates on only two arms while essentially running at full speed for eight hours straight
>not hard work

>having to be on your feet all day, not sitting down in front of a computer
>having to deal with people insulting you and still putting on a smile, despite how much you want to fork their eye out
>having to precisely remember who ordered what
>having to take out each course all in one trip, meaning carrying up to ten plates on two arms, while dodging little shits fucking shit up

You may have a point.

>having to be on your feet all day, not sitting in front of a computer
So, like any kind of manual labour?
>having to deal with people insulting you and still putting on a smile, despite how much you want to fork their eye out
So, like dealing with people in any workspace?
>having to precisely remember who ordered what
That's why every person in a serving position carries a notepad and pen; so they don't have to put to much thought into memorizing any order past a burger and a beer
>having to take out each course all in one trip, meaning carrying up to ten plates on two arms, while dodging little shits fucking shit up
You don't have to take ten plates in two arms. That seems like a recipe for disaster. This is the only good point you've made and it's easily avoidable by taking a slightly longer time to serve large orders individually and avoid workplace accidents

1.5/10 argument, please try again

> literally cannot mentally grasp that other jobs involve problems which require actual thought and engagement to solve

> implying your decision to work for a shitty restaurant isn't your own fault
> implying you deliver any satisfaction at all, and the number #1 reason people go to restaurants is you and not the food
> seriously unironically still implying running around with plates constitutes not only a high wage, but a large bonus everytime you don't fuck up your only job

>so, like any other hard job

You literally proved my argument right.

>not serving entire entrees in one go

This is something that only extremely tacky restaurants do. As few as possible people delivering as many plates as possible is a spectacle in itself. Have you eaten at a place that's actually classy? Doubtful.

>programmers
>just taking things form libraries written by other people and hoping they go together

>human resources
>literally having periods once a month

>cops
>driving around all day, eating donuts

>shitty restaurant
>because 30/hr is shit tier pay
>when people demand you by name and complain when they don't get you
>bringing people in to the restaurant instead of other restaurants literally due to service satisfaction

>>cops
>>driving around all day, eating donuts
Do you genuinely believe this or do you live in bumfuck nowhere or the midwest in some small town?

>so, like any other hard job
Manual labour =/= hard work. I don't think you've ever worked in that position before where a lot of the work is walking back and forth throughout a worksite to do a menial job, like putting up a wall or installing furniture. Besides, if standing on your feet all day warrants a tip, do you tip retail clerks and shopkeepers when they sell you goods?
>not serving entire entrees in one go
Entirely optional. Doesn't matter the type or fanciness of the restaurant

You're running out of ammo, butthurt server

> I literally cant comprehend programmers needing to understand the complex interplay of literally thousands of lines of code and logic

> I literally cannot comprehend groups of people working to protect a company from a clusterfuck of kike-trick lawsuits or find and recruit talent for dozens of fields

> I literally cannot comprehend police officers having to learn statutes and penal codes, and properly apply the rule of law even under stress or fire and while being held under an increasing scrutiny for the failings of .001% of officers

> I am still totally, and seriously, advocating that my job is at all relevant and am demanding extra pay because I have to pretend to be nice to people, when literally EVERY SINGLE JOB requires this

lmao you're literally retarded kid
tomorrow im going to a restaurant and not tipping just because of you

>standing on your two feet is the same as delivering high satisfactory service

Nice strawman.

>never worked in a sweatshop

Protip: I've worked in an American sweatshop at 5/hr in 2013.

>entirely optional

I'm guessing you don't understand quality of service. Having to put down plates of food in front of people and then interrupt the very beginning of them enjoying their meal by bringing the rest of the plates is not good service.

Try eating at an actual fancy restaurant.

Stay butthurt neet.

>pong
>literally thousands of lines of code
>millions of copies from around the world

>protect a company from kike-trick lawsuits
>the very team itself is a kike-trick profit killer

>wow penal codes
>cops are always shot at every time they put on their badge

>the free market doesn't actually decide the wage of a server
>the people shouldn't have the freedom to decide what their server is worth
>menu prices and labor costs should increase, increasing the barrier of entry into restaurants, the most common small business in america

Stay #rekt you dumbass fucking nigger.

>post shit about your customers
>surprised when you get fired
Just business mate.

>standing on your two feet is the same as delivering high satisfactory service
How is taking orders, serving orders, and refilling drinks high satisfactory service? That's the service entirely.
>never worked in a sweatshop
I never mentioned sweatshops, but I'm happy for you. Keep it up, princess :)
>entirely optional
>I'm guessing you don't understand quality of service. Having to put down plates of food in front of people and then interrupt the very beginning of them enjoying their meal by bringing the rest of the plates is not good service.
That inconveniences absolutely no one. A customer is not going to complain if their friends/partners/whatever gets their meals first. Besides, you can get a porter or fellow server to help you take the whole order at once. Again, entirely optional

No butthurt here, friend. Just laughin' ;)

>people actually defending slave wages because muh tipping """culture"""

The point of tipping is to give extra money for good service. When it becomes expected, and businesses reduce their employees' wages expecting ME to pick up the slack, it deserves every bit of scrutiny. I'm sorry, but there are too many niggers in this thread, which is ironic, since niggers rarely tip.

> every program ever written has the complexity of a game built in the 1970s

I didn't even read the rest of your post.
Pic related is probably you.

Fuck off, Pablo- and get ready to build that wall.

I hate beaners more than tipping culture. Thats what it boils down to.

Get your priorities straight, Leaf.

>brooding and mumbling is no different than high energetic smiles and a loud clear voice

>wanting to eat your food
>get a good forkfull of pasta
>"oh wait, sory, we're not finished yet"
>not sure if they are finished after the second time
>not understanding the hierarchy of the family unit and which meals to deliver first in which manner, even placing the napkins in a precise manner exactly lined how they should be be

Keep eating at Fridays.

>a downs model paid to take a picture as a waiter
>this proves me wrong

>be american
>get tipped

>brooding and mumbling is no different than high energetic smiles and a loud clear voice
I never said anything to that effect. Keep pulling arguments out of thin air, though. I love it :D

>wanting to eat your food
>get a good forkfull of pasta
>"oh wait, sory, we're not finished yet"
>not sure if they are finished after the second time
I don't know how this is an argument, but okay.

>not understanding the hierarchy of the family unit and which meals to deliver first in which manner, even placing the napkins in a precise manner exactly lined how they should be be
...Okay?

I think you're spent, friend. If I were you I'd do two things: work on your debate skills, and get a better job. Obviously serving makes you miserable because you can't take the fact that some people don't want to tip.

This was fun, though. I'll see you around friend. Take 'er easy

>saying you never said things you clearly stated
>thinking that getting interrupted during your meal is standard procedure
>not understanding that there are expectations on who gets first dibs on their meal
>thinking 30/hr is a bad job

Keep cuckin' it up.

>exchanging time for money
>thinking 30/hr is not a bad job
>thinking you won't be replaced by a robot

>making it

Looks like two disjoint sets, chief

>be irish
>dont get tipped
>can only afford to eat potatoes

in america we will tip anybody if we enjoy their service.

*Cucked

You're literally paying more so that Jewish owners can pay their employees less. You're literally getting cucked.

>hate both spics and women
I feel pretty conflicted

>that being defined as cute
>also that fucking comment

Ignorant.
You and the bitch.

>>/r9k/

In Europe they don't tip, and that causes the service to suck.
Tipping keeps your server in check. They have to provide good service to get paid.

Literally this.

>tipping
Never. Only for pizza delivery, and only then.

This desu