Faceless Men Edition

Previous thread
One assassin, three faces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YG6DifUtPvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JAQEN R'APER EDITION

Who was in the wrong here?

Nope, not a Jaqen thread, its a Faceless Men thread.

Post theories and facts about the Faceless Men

Jon. Bran was in a come, a goodbye meant nothing to him because he wasn't conscious. All Jon did was go out of his way to upset a grieving mother.

Book Jaquen is a rogue faceless men and Euron's butt buddy.

Faceless Men endgame and masterplan?

>Book Jaquen is a rogue faceless men
Possible, to be honest I like that theory, good job user.

>Euron's butt buddy
No he is not, Jaqen works alone.

what if Jon Snow was a girl?

>Book Jaquen is a rogue faceless men

So I guess what he likes to do in his free time when in no obligation to the house of black&white is... To get himself thrown in dungeons, join random armies for no point whatsoever, hang out with a girl of 9, kill for her, then send her to work for the House of black&white?

He has weird specific hobbies.

The gang stabbing by his NW brothers would take a whole new meaning.

Because YOLO why the fuck not xd lol

Yeah, Jaqen h'ghar is the yolo of Faceless Men.

I wonder how much time will pass before Chad Summerchild forgets everything about the show after it ends?

Jaqen is a man of life, a man of freedom, a man of leisure, a man of sport, a man of random things, a man of fate.

He is a man, a Faceless Men, a man of the Many-Faced God.

>tfw they didn'T rape jon snu before killing him

I feel like we've been robbed of something

what do you guys think happened with the jontard that was shitting the threads couple seasons ago?

did he kill himself? drop jon because his story arc is retarded? quit to reddit to be among pears?

Ned

this

why do anons hate jon?
like sure he's not my favorite, but he a cool dude
plus he eat tha puss

He's the generic protagonist, and a lot of his character is boring, predictable, and cliche.

But more than anything it's because he's the main character you're supposed to like, and that means these memelords think they look cool for shitting on him. Same is true of Tyrion and Daenerys.

>He's the generic protagonist, and a lot of his character is boring, predictable, and cliche.

I don't get what's wrong with that. It's just archetypes.

maybe it's just because in this case he comes off as a bit dull compared to some of gurm's other characters

It's not terrible per se. I think Jon is fine. It's just that this series is full of much more interesting characters, and I think people resent the fact that the series focuses on relatively boring Jon. Of course, characters like Jon are appealing or at least acceptable to a wide variety of people, so the story has to be anchored on characters like that to be popular.

Who's the best character and why is it Darkstar?

>plus he eat the puss
He fucking ate wildling pussy BEFORE they bathed. Jon is /ourguy/ fuck those people

jon a real one for that

the first time i really wanted to fuck one of the characters

>why do anons hate jon?
different anons different reasons, but...
-He's kinda supposed to be a "rags to riches" story when he started as the pretend son of the lord of Winterfell..
>Oh you're not the son of Eddard Stark you're the son of Rhaegar, what a story! I assume you've had hard time in Winterfell before your true parentage came to light right? It had to be horrible to live in that castle with servants and masters at arms at your disposal and not having to work a day in your life and all that

-He's shoved in our throat as the "hero whose a good person who makes tough but right decisions and pay the price for it" when there's a lot of other characters like that who pulls it better, and Jon's decisions were far from always right.

-The show made this even worse because everything on the show is retarded, including Jon's arc.

-The show just make all Jon worse really

-Kit suck at acting

-Kit is a manlet

-Kit stole their waifu (ygritte/leslie)

-Reddit likes it so Sup Forums hate it, kneejerk reaction

-He's part of the cliche'est meme'est ending possible, Jon/Dany/Tyrion trifecta ruling, that will probably happen

-Half the characters in the story seems to be there only for Jon, when they have no reasons to be

-Coming back to life after your death is the biggest plot armor imaginable, and plot armored characters are uninteresting.

-If he's Azor Ahai/TPTWP or some shit like that, make that tenfold with the plot armor.

-Jontards pissed fucking everyone off by arguing for him. Like I'm sure many anons didn't give a fuck about Bran, but branfags made them hate Bran. same with Jon, only Jontards have been going at it for fucking years.

These are just a few reasons why we hate Jon so much.

this

also i always thought his more reserved and observant character fit for eyes beyond the wall. we need a character who can see thing as they are. his chapters were always more enjoyable concerning the world you see through his eyes rather than the thoughts in his head.

alot of these are show based complaints or speculation on his "destiny"

also jon never came across as tall. isn't he described as less statuesque? id say 5'8-5'10.

>masterplan

They probably don't have one.

youtube.com/watch?v=YG6DifUtPvs

>alot of these are show based complaints or speculation on his "destiny"

well yes. as I implied the show made the Jon hate much stronger.
And as we won't get the last book(s) show jon is the only jon we get.

and the "speculations" on his destiny are less and less speculative as the days go.

>also jon never came across as tall. isn't he described as less statuesque? id say 5'8-5'10.
it's not about fitting the character or not, just that Sup Forums shit on all manlets.

Many characters in show GoT are manlets. Like Theon for example. Ramsay. Sam. Robb

First for Aemon Targaryen.

Fuck I'm so confused. He could be Jaehaerys or Aegon too. I dont believe the spoiler that his name is Aegon. Best fit is Aemon when you look foreshadowings in the book.

idk if his height is ever referenced that specifically
he's described as a bit of a twink compared to robb but tullys are pretty big guys so there's no way to be certain

Maester Luigi

Does anyone here have the picture with "we were toying with the idea of Ramsay putting the cape on saying 'I am Lord Bolton now'"?

Will Jaqen and his faceless minions return in season 7?

I read some sort of leaks that Jaqen will be send back to Westeros to poison Cersei under the orders of the Iron Bank.

Is that true?

The important question is: will "THIS GUY" return in Got?

What happend to "THIS GUY" ?

Do we know about his whereabouts?
Is he still alive?

>faceless minions
Jaqen H'ghar is literally the only Faceless Man as far as the show is concerned.

Hired by the Iron Bank is a plausible scenario, but I don't think Benioff and Weiss had any plans for the character beyond training Arya

sorry m8, cazale has been dead for years now

So Jaqen H'ghar is the only Faceless Men member left?

Does Jaqen feel loney now? Or is that his own fault?

Living and chilling in the House of Black and White, by him self.

Jaqen is no one, he is but a man.

robb is also at most 15 (most likely 14) last time he saw Jon. Can't be that tall.

either way tall characters are usually described as such in the books.

What did Master Jaqen ever saw in Waif and Arya? Two whiny bitches.

Tight vaginas

A man claims he is part of a cult, while it is only a man and his disturbed psycho gf

Maybe the Faceless Men don't actually exist it all, it was just two serial killers in a mansion.

this.
jaqen pretty much only think about rape rape rape.
tighter the better.

The reason no one fucks with their headquarters is, the Faceless Men essentially founded Braavos with the money they made from assassinations. Why do you think Jaqen gives Arya the coin and says "Give this to any man from Braavos," then the first Braavosi guy she sees craps his pants and immediately gives her passage to Bravos for free? Because the Braavosi know exactly what the Faceless Men are, and what they're about.

Jaqen told Arya that, whether she kills the actress or not, a face is going on the wall.

There's a theory going around that Jaqen is using Arya and the Waif to train each other. The theory states that the Waif is bitter about Jaqen favouring Arya, but he's doing it on purpose to test the Waif. The girl clearly hates and holds a grudge against Arya because of this, which is against the Faceless Men's code.

Supposedly, fighting the Waif will be Arya's last test, and if Arya kills her, Jaqen will tell her she's ready to join them. Then, Arya is going to say no and return to Westeros.

>colleague came to work with House Martell t-shirt
>have to resist the urge to shout DORNE IS WHITEEE unto him for the entire shift

can't wait to see S7E7 :D

chunky

wtf I like khaleesi now!

god where is it from?

Azor rapist edition

Goddamnit I don't care what anyone says, I fucking love this woman!

DELETE THIS...please

sorry user, i saw her first!

webm this one too pls?

Sixty first for the sph warriors

>tfw life is hard

Stannis is a fool for trying to uphold the rights and customs of the people, when those same people openly do not support his cause, and do not want him for a king.

That being said, he is the only one actually fit to lead, and should do everything he is doing already, except he should do it despite the people's will and not because of it, and not because he has the right, but because he can — like Aegon.

jaqens rape face

>ywn be her dragon and suckle at her tits

>...sigh

Would you rather date Emilia or Daenerys?

Emilia obviously

>JFW no one to rape in the vicinity

>Jontards pissed fucking everyone off by arguing for him. Like I'm sure many anons didn't give a fuck about Bran, but branfags made them hate Bran. same with Jon, only Jontards have been going at it for fucking years

How underage are you

first part

Is that a fucking CGI robe?

second part

One man, FOUR faces.

Don't forget Syrio Forel.

They imprisoned him in the dungeons of the Red Keep and he changed his face before the Night's Watch took him. That's why he had a vested interest in protecting Arya all along.

>get me Clive Owen!
>he's not available, sir
>then get me his non-union Hungarian equivalent!

Dany in the books (tittyfucking, anal, oral, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, crazy on the dick) otherwise Emilia irl

>Hungarian equivalent!
Marton Csokas is a New Zealander, his parents are Hungarian

Emilia is cute as fuck but rarely looks good on the show.

I would give anything to make out with her asshole.

Yes but that ruins the rhythm of the joke

>she actually looks like a woman and not a constipated smug monkey

What do you think Daenerys' farts smell like?

this guy's mouth

I think him supporting their rights and customs should make him more favorable to the North. The only known Stark left is Jon who took vows to the Night Watch and for all Manderly knows Bran and Rickon could be dead. Though personally, best case scenario is that Stannis offers to make the North independent and let the northern lords help him claim the Iron Throne.

Sorry

>best case scenario is that Stannis offers to make the North independent
this is not a scenario. this would happen only over his dead body.

burgers

I don't think so. I know that Stannis is said to be iron, that he'll break before he bends, but I don't see that. He can learn to compromise, it's just been a pretty hard road for him to travel.

Is that Guy de Lusignan?
>GWI

I want to marry Emilia Clarke!

Lady Dickhard?

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Sept of Baelor tomorrow

lady jew

BANELOR?

Uh, you do get to bring friends.

She acts like a Jew and her grandfather was the original neoliberal globalist but I don't think they are actually Jewish.

They take arya for free bc they are scared. They think she is a faceless. They spent all the trip trying to friendship her make her remember their names... So she doesnt kill them.