What did Whedon mean by this?

What did Whedon mean by this?

he's calling women ugly but like all things it's really drumpf's fault

Joss is really becoming a woman-hater since that twitter fiasco. Only a person with a twisted mind would take a picture brave teen cancer survivors and post petty insults about them.

he lost 500k because of DONALF FRUMPFF

I hope he kills himself soon

Why does california destory peoples minds?

>the face when you spent hundreds of millions of dollars to run campaign ads with superheroes to elect hillary clinton but it failed and now you can only bad insults on twitter

>has the bronze thing as an avatar
That thing is so perfect. Literally a monument to leftist delusion

He accidentally revealed he is a pedo

He's also hiding behind it.
Holy shit.

Also I fucking hate that statue because it shits on the bull statue and what it was made to represent whilst being a fucking corporate sponsored advertisement.
Fucking disgusting.

what's the statue about?

Manchild

in Twitter can make fun of cancer victims as long as they are white

>Makes Capeshit
>Port-a-potty

what an actual piece of shit

The girl is a marketing tool put up by some cunts on International Womens Day to get people to invest in their womens fund.

It faces the Charging Bull which was made, paid for and dumped on the street in the 1980s by this artistic lunatic to represent the power of the American economy. Now Charging Bull is still technically his property, it's officially litter that the city tried to remove but left it there because it was so popular(think Banksy except a capitalist).

The girl statue faces against the bull like she's challenging him which changes the message of the bull from one of strength to one of aggression. Which has pissed off the artist of the original work a lot.

So he doubled down on his insanity?
Judging from his userpic he did.

Pure pottery

Precisely the kind of lousy morals I would expect from a redditor. They believe if the individual deserves it, any action can be justifiable. I detest people who have no honour.

cynicism

What's wrong with these people?

Why are they so angry at Donald for making sex comments on fucking Howard Stern? Any female guest on there talks basically the same frank way about sex and everything.

>UHH QUICK
>MAKE A JOKE THAT MAKES ME SOUND LIKE EVEN MORE OF AN ASSHOLE

Fuck Paul Ryan, but making fun of kids with cancer should be off limits

i keep getting this guy mixed up with pic related

they're both fucking awful people deified by "geek" culture

>bros aren't a marginalised community
Are harpies?

Ignoring the fact that he's making fun of teenage cancer survivors for not being the prettiest women ever, the joke he intended isn't even that funny. The punchline is that Donald Trump is physically attracted to extremely beautiful women. Wow, what a monster. Meanwhile, Joss Whedon has always filled his shows and movies with the hottest actresses he could hire.

He deleted it lmao

women really deserve all the hate they get. giving them rights was the worst mistake the western world ever made.

Hahahahahahahahahaha fucking joss can't catch a break. It amazes me how people like him will time and time again crawl back to the sjw horde to beg for forgiveness after getting ass raped by them.

They're also both friends with that Camel.

>makes a dumb Twitter post
>a few people respond, some negatively
>makes an entire blog post and acknowledges his privilege

i literally thought these were the exact same person up until 5 seconds ago

Why does Josh Wheden hate women so much?

Its also dishonest because josh thought
>ewww chubbsters
and then tried in typical liberal fashion to make a "this is what evil conservatives would do" joke from his own warped perspective.

All he tried to say is those teenage cancer survivors arent hot enough for him.

Is he going to delete his twitter again?

Eliza dushku is my cousin and she told me some unsavory things about joe sweden, ask me questions

They hate him too.

What did she say?

And have you fucked her?

What should I have for breakfast?

Unsavory things
No
Are you cutting or bulking?

post her number

>a used enema
what did she mean by this?

Bulking

I can't do that satan
As many eggs as you can handle

>Joss is really becoming a woman-hater

he was always a woman hater-it just took people while to see it.

>t. fedora

this isnt the first time hes said stupid shit-he called a black woman a bitch on his tumblr when she said he cultrally appropriated NDN culture

This

>still has a savetheday.vote site

the election is over lmao

>Because I'm a middle-aged white dude,

Hahahahahahahah

this guy is somehow worse than wesley crushers twitter

I'm sure some hairy feminist will reward you with sex for defending the collective honor of womyn from that evil Sup Forums muhsoggyneest

I'm not surprised that whedon loves cancer

>Hahahahahahahah
are you even old enough to post here? get back to where ever you came from

Are you posting pictures of yourself? How'd the "m'lady" pickup line go?