WHO DIES IN A SUBMARINE UNDER THE SEA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A R G I E B A R G I E

Rude and of poor taste.

eh

delete

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster well...

la anomalĂ­a...

That's not funny

Poor taste user

nice

I'm sorry.
For real though, is there a chance that the crew is still alive?

They only had oxygen until yesterday morning. So no, they died in vain after a long agony waiting for help that never came, unable to bid farewell to their loved ones.

hopefully they fell asleep peacefully poisoned by carbon monoxide

perhaps they have been dead since the day the sub went missing

Argentina more like ARRGGHH END IT AAHHHH

Death by drowning / explosion would have been a better way to go.

>Carbon monoxide poisoning typically occurs from breathing in too much carbon monoxide (CO).
>Symptoms are often described as "flu-like" and commonly include headache, dizziness, weakness, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion.

I'm a brainlet who mixed dioxide / monoxide.

>Symptoms and signs of early hypercapnia include flushed skin, full pulse, tachypnea, dyspnea, extrasystoles, muscle twitches, hand flaps, reduced neural activity, and possibly a raised blood pressure.
>According to other sources, symptoms of mild hypercapnia might include headache, confusion and lethargy. Hypercapnia can induce increased cardiac output, an elevation in arterial blood pressure, and a propensity toward arrhythmias.
>Hypercapnia may increase pulmonary capillary resistance. In severe hypercapnia (generally PaCO2 greater than 10 kPa or 75 mmHg), symptomatology progresses to disorientation, panic, hyperventilation, convulsions, unconsciousness, and eventually death.

F

I laughed and appreciate the joke but this is not nice.

shame on you finland, shame on you

*destroys all nice things*

I keked in real life, I thought it was funny mammi

Has the amerindian died?