JESUS CAME FOR THE JEWS

Christian + White Nationalist = Retard

Jesus came for the Jews
>Matthew 15:24

And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David " " . . . He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Jesus Had Mercy On Them Goys
>John 10:16

“I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd”

Other urls found in this thread:

ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/seven-prophectic-signs-before-jesus-returns/5-the-united-states-and-great
youtube.com/watch?v=4jOzCMy9e5E&list=PL1D58C69D194384D2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And Jesus went away from there and withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And behold, ha Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon.”

23 But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

25 But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.”

26 And he answered, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.”

27 She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.”

28 Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.

>Romans 3:29
29 Or qis God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also,

>Acts 11:19
The Church in Antioch
19 Now those who were scattered because of the persecution that arose over Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except Jews.

Are you really that stupid?

Look up who killed him. Filthy greedy Jews who rejected His good word and maintained their Talmudic evil.

Jews are lost sheep and they remain lost sheep who rejected His message.

Had the Jews rejected their evil ways and gone Christian, there wouldn't have been any problems with them because they would have been following wholesome Christian ideals.

I swear Sup Forums is getting dumber by the day.

Yes Christ was supposed to come to the Jews first and then the Jews would embrace him as Lord and they would minister to the whole world as a nation of priests. Instead he got betrayed and crucified, becoming the defeated / suffering Messiah rather than the victorious Davidic Messiah.

And despite not being jewish the Lord healed her, that tells you how great God is

Also, it's fucking retarded to equivocate second temple Jews living in the first century with modern, mostly apostate Jews living in the 21st century after two thousand years of religious and ideological development.

And the fact he literally says:

>“I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Implying Jews are lost and still are because they rejected His word.

The problem is Zionists not jews

OP, read the Book of Revelation 2:9

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

The Pharisees are the synagogue of Satan. Who are the disciples of the Pharisees? The adherents of medieval, Talmudic Judaism.

Jesus was NOT a Jew. There were no Jews as such in his time.

Israel is not a place but a people.

The true Israelites are Europeans. It's clear when you read both the Bible, the writings of Flavius Josephus and book of Enoch. The current fake Jews, Edomites have corrupted the scriptures.

More information is found in the blessings of Ephraim and Manesseh, you are correct sir!

ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/seven-prophectic-signs-before-jesus-returns/5-the-united-states-and-great

Jews are decedents of Esau : Europeans of Isaac ? jacob.

It's how they were called sons of Isaac, or later just Saxons.

They travelled north through the Caucasus Mountains and were know and called by many as Causasians, trvelling from the Asiatic regions.

Europeans are the twelve tribes of Israel , we are Israel.

Romans 9:13:
Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

>being this uneducated about religion

*tips fedora*

Thank you. Glad to see others aware of the truth :)

Here you go.. The two seedline as it's often called.

Christ also beat the living shit out of the kikes and kicked them out of His temple.

and all they wanted to do was shuffle a few shekels too

The only alternative.

Following the rejection of Jesus narrative - how can you say that the son of God could not have seen this coming? That the son of God does not have the foresight to see that his sheep would reject him?

Jesus knew of Peter's denial at the Last Supper: "This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times"

So why does Jesus change his entire focus based on the actions of man? "Forgive them father, for they do not know"

Do it right-

(((Yeshua Ben Yosef)))

>It's how they were called sons of Isaac, or later just Saxons.

lol please stop

Because the Jews need to reject him for the 2nd coming to happen. Which fits in perfectly with Sup Forums stormfag ideas that Jews are ruining the earth

>Jews are shit
>Jesus comes to warn them
>Jews ignore him
>Jews get worse
>Jesus comes again and is like "fuck you Jews, I'm saving the good people"

The prophecy is that Jews will keep being awful until the end times.

Except stormfags reject this and cry about (((Jesus))) while not realizing this actually supports their argument. You do realize Christian Europe fucking hated the Jews until fedora tippers appeared in the 20th century?

Don't have to believe it. You're American, it's very hard for you lot not to worship the Jew.

what's hilarious is that quote isn't that autistic, especially the last part

how can a Jew not be a Jew

I understand history

I'm an atheist. Doesn't mean I don't follow and live by Jesus' morals and ethics.

Good point

You are an embarrassment to your country, plenty of based bongs drop more truth bombs than most other countries but this Jesus was a Jew meme is Mexican intellectual tier argument

nope
he's a Jew

Yeah, I'm sure Jews think people who believe in Jesus as the Messiah are Jewish

fedorism is a mental illness

See

>one Jewish sect dislikes another Jewish sect
shlomo please

Even the Jews admit it themselves they aren't Isarelites or Hebrew. Read their encyclopaedia

From the Jewish Encyclopedia itself. Jews hate it when you know this and bring it up.

so your argument is Christians are the real Jews

Ignore this faggot kike, he has his reward.

They are. It's plain as day if you read the ancient writing. Even the book of Enoch, before the Bible describes Noah as having skin a white as snow.

He wasn't born with the knowledge, ditz. When he was baptized by John the Baptist he had a vision

>trust me goyim, Christians never hated Jews
>(((atheism))) is the only way, all religions are le bad

So fucking dumb

White people were pagans

Well shit. If Jesus came only for the Jews, but the jews all hate him, then I guess he died for nothing. Better become a fedora tipping atheist and believe all morality is subjective then. After all, Jews have a right to kill and cheat the goyim.

So you're saying Jesus supported in-group preference. Sounds about right!

why would they have white skin that goes against science retard

Yes. Modern Jews are a heretic sect of an ancient religion that branched out 2000 years ago. They are equivalent to Islam.

All the bad Jewish stuff happened after the split.

Am I talking about science Jew? I'm talking about what is written in ancient texts. You can't deny that that is exactly what it says in the Book of Enoch. Noah had white skin and hair.

>implying Christianity is a real religion and not the devil's work
you've been tricked by a Jew

Jew

Book of Enoch, talking about the birth of Noah.
Don't believe the Jew, they are the seed of Satan.

Noah was a Jew
Jesus was a Jew
you are all Jews

HITLER HATED LARPAGANS

>Book of Enoch

>Calling someone a Jew and quoting a Jewish book.

I don't care what a Jewish or a Christian book says. How fucking rare is it for people in the Middle East to have white skin? Use your brain.

How rare? Even modern DNA tells us now Tutankhamen has more European DNA than todays Egyptians.

A study of the first DNA obtained from an ancient Phoenician reveals that the man had European ancestry.

You can deny writings, but science is also backing this up.

>science proves Noah was not a Jew

Fucking mouth breather. White Caucasians have little to nothing to do with ancient Jews, it's cultural appropriation part of the fantastic Jew machine propaganda. Current modern Jews have intermix with European for centuries bleaching themselves and pls don't be an idiot and try to bring up the Ashkenazi minority. True lineage has been broken on most European Jews with exception of ultra orthodox faction.

Early Christians knew all along the Jew was the enemy of Christianity. Many saints, popes wrote of the evil Jew and even Martin Luther wrote a text , of Jews and their lies.
Worth a read if you consider yourself a Christian.

I'm really sick and I read that as Crossfit came for the jews, should we investigate?

The Ancient Israelites were neither ethnically nor religiously linked to modern Jews.

Jews are a racially heterogenous group, not from Israel. Nasser said that the Jews left Israel brown, and returned white.

There has been mass Jewish conversion from Hungary and Turkey, and marriage of other Western Europeans has made the Ancient Israelites dissimilar to the race of the Ancient Israelites.

Pharisaical Judaism was a powerful sect of Judaism that is the precursor to modern Rabbinic Judaism. The other sects of the 'Judaism' or the Ancient Israelites were Essene, Saducees and Zealots who became Christian after the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.

I don't buy it, but Nazis and other historic white nationalist movements have stated their lineage from the Ancient Israelites.

Obviously this is a narrative issue. People are so enamoured with the Jewish lies, that they believe genuine lineage of the Ancient Israelites to the modern Jews. This is contrary to Christian teaching - which states Christians are the only people who hold lineage to Israelites.

So when the term "Jew" is used in the bible it is used to refer to a member of the Church, somebody of the covenant. Prior to Christ, this was circumcision. Post-Christ, it is baptism.

When the term "Jew" is used to refer to the non-Christian ethnoreligious group, obviously it's not speaking about the same thing.

About 12% of Syria is the Alawite ethnic group which is white.
About 10% of Egypt is the Copt ethnic group, which is white.
Kurds live in the Middle East, but are primarily refugees from the 1900s.

>Christians hate the Jews but the real Jews are Christian not the fake Jews who are Jews we're the real Jews
>love Jews, goyim

>How fucking rare is it for people in the Middle East to have white skin? Use your brain.
Not at all or wasn't, rather. Look at Assad and his wife. Arabs just mostly out bred the more light-skinned middle eastern people.

I don't care if Assad has blue eyes, he looks Arab. He looks FAR from a white european. Still, he is the exception.

>JESUS CAME FOR THE JEWS
yes he did son, yes he did, twice. And we killed him again...

Your white christ walked our home the same time when Frey and Freyja still were walking here actually. I was not aware of this til recently, forgot I assumed. Think those were the last two to walk.

We did not count years, but a great danish king called Frode lived in Denmark. He made peace with Rome, so the peace was named after him. This was year 0, and you know the biblical shit for the peace.

Up here things turned from sour to really good, good harvests, no wars, Frey was still King in Sweden then. After this they started worshipping for this. He was dug in 3 years in a mound, the swedes didn't tell he was dead, they poored silver into his mound. Then it was told and Freyja was the only one left. But this is when the gravemound age started in Denmark, as Dan the great followed the customs of the vanic Frey and let him self be burried in a mound with many riches to take with him. Before this was burn age, where one burned everything on the fire.

Man jesus bedtime rambling stone and stupid as fucking weedman

Can I just ask the one guy in this thread shilling if he's aware that we have post IDs, and we can all see the fact you have made 13 posts? I notice it in every Christian thread - there's one anti-Christian guy who is very very dedicated, but not especially constructive.

Are you paid by somebody or something? Very odd behaviour. Even for the chans.

>Jesus christ dude
How fucking neurotic are you? The prevailing ideology on here so fucking hypocritical that its hard to watch from the sidelines.

One side of Sup Forums is intellectual exposing the truths and lies

The other side is blindly following a religion without skepticism

Logical discussion = shill

Meme magic is real

also
Óðinn hangs him self on the tree and stabs him self with his own spear, hangs for 9 days, to "medidate"..... Gained the power of the Runes

Your copy cat Jebus, nailed to cross stabbed by spear dies... granted he woke up and shit..

Óðinn walked before your Jesus, we are not quite exactly sure the date, but it doesn't look to be many years before it he died and went to Ásgarð.

He still walks though, but he only appears from time to time. If you meet a tall one eyed old man, be gentle to him, offer him food and shelter threat him right, and take his advice.

He only speaks in verses

>Veit ek, at ek hekk
>vindga meiði á
>nætr allar níu,
>geiri undaðr
>ok gefinn Óðni,
>sjalfr sjalfum mér,
>á þeim meiði,
>er manngi veit
>hvers af rótum renn.

>Við hleifi mik sældu
>né við hornigi;
>nýsta ek niðr,
>nam ek upp rúnar,
>æpandi nam,
>fell ek aftr þaðan.

I meant the other guy, but obviously you fit the criteria as well.

Christianity has a lot of intellectual background. There are philosophers and scientists and historians and all sorts of 'intellectuals' who are Christian, and have written books on why Christianity is the true faith.

And perhaps read up on Cultural Marxism, and why it is so integral for the Left to destroy Christianity.

Misrepresenting Christian belief to be some sort of weird Jew-worshipping cult isn't "exposing the truth and lies", I expect it's probably to do with you being still butthurt your mum made you go to church on Sundays.

Jew

>I'm the real Jew

>>Jesus came for the Jews
Jesus denounced the Pharisees Jews.

I never said he is "nordic white", but he is definitely not brown. Levantine people don't tend to be as brown as Muslim Arabs are. True, he's an exception in the Middle East. Most remaining Levantine people belong to increasingly shrinking small communities of Alavites, Shiites, Christians and Druze.

The point is, population in the middle east was more phenotypically diverse 2000 years ago. And it's entirely plausible that Jesus looked like one of the lighter skinned Levantine people, rather than a brown modern day Saudi or Iraqi. Of course it doesn't mean he was white European like apparently Mormon Jesus is, but that he also likely didn't look like that one image flowing around.

He came for the Jews. They rejected him. So he went for everyone else and died for humanity.

Jesus is the Jew who said fuck Jews.

he's a kike
Jesus is a kike

varangian rapebaby, crusader rapebaby, raped byantine varangian rapebaby,goth rape baby, what wuz before that rapebaby. etc many to pick from.

Some of these older civs also had tall blue eyed fuckers

we called him whyte christ all along, when we wuz heðens.
Rome and it's fucking white christ.. they jewed us in the end those fuckers

the jew in him would eventualy consume itself

Brutal

The lack of knowledge on this board regarding Christ, the Bible and the Gospel is disturbing. You're all a bunch of pagans who believe in some corrupted white nationalist gnosticism. Read a Bible and go to church instead of spewing your foolish nonsense.

Jesus was not resurrected bro

The whole theme of early Christianity is that "Everyone who accepts Jesus is a Jew, and everyone who rejects Jesus is not a Jew" - regardless of their racial origins. It could easily have referred to Israeli Jews on an ideological basis, but not a racial one; or it could have been referring to Gentiles and Jews who were ideologically impure within Christianity, or it could have been a wink and a nod between Jewish church leaders that Gentiles who called themselves Jews were posers and useful idiots. Or it might just be a madman's blood-and-feces wall writing like the rest of Revelations.

> The problem is Zionists not jews

Read your bible goyim. Judaism is Zionism

>and have written books in why Christianity is the true faith.

Any personal recommendations?

ol,

>Jesus was not resurrected bro

>You're all a bunch of pagans
>IB4 I am a transexual sami nigger midget but really a dog in a human body.....

I'm not really religious bro, but I am not christian. As you can see from the cover up there, which indeed is mine (yeah get going fucking FBI), it is very well read.

I have read well fuck me not so far from 20 years, learned old norse, icelandic. You really had too, to get to all material, pluss you want into that and read the raw material, particular the poems as they were sung and written.

But I am not bloting or anything, and I am not going into strandhögg or viking, but we prolly do not share the same mindset christian, though mine is ofc still tainted by my "christian" upbringing and the society, which once pushed it upon us through school and shit(the state church were abolished 2 years ago, that shit is being destroyed from within with female lesbian feminist bishops now, discussing to preach the koran... turning swedish)

But god damn night pol.. well morning here again and good weather(haha NSA)... fuuuuuuuuk I'm losing all this

zzzzz

Varg Vikernes means a lot of weird shit, but he is an actual heaðen. No doubt, this guy is not stupid, it takes shitloads of time to understand all the shit, because you have to read everything over and over, it's a web of refrences rewritings etc, and to understand their mindset compared to that of a christian.

Sure we still carry some of the values with us, but this is something very very different.

Varg got this right, and I know why he lives on a farm, it's not to be a survivalist, though main thing prolly really... but he is either bloting, or going to do it. That is a ritual we only partially do today, the eating part lol part in christmass or jul/jól as we still say here.

The ritual slaughter of an animal by a goð (heaðen priest/iman ++) or blotgydje(heaðen bloting priest), or farmer. Collect blood, paint good figures, paint barn/hof and squirt on people. our barns are still red

He came for the Jews who would follow him. Which is literally no one who remained Jewish after Christianity became a thing.

>Look up who killed him.
Italians.

>romans
you actually believe that shitlord Paul?
the fag who had a seizure and basically retconned the religion to appeal to greeks and pagans.
god how dense are you people?

> He came for the Jews. They rejected him. So he went for everyone else and died for humanity

Nice story.

He was "a jew's jew", had no contact with Gentiles. There were jews who followed him and they were the jihadist of their time.

The Maccabee revolt against the Romans was inspired by extremists like jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jOzCMy9e5E&list=PL1D58C69D194384D2

watch, learn, and shut the fuck up christcucks

>Look up who killed him.
>Italians.
Busted!
And who decided which to die? The actual murdidellidurder Brutus, or Whte Christ?
JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS
>JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS
>JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

The anti-Semitic Jesus is a propaganda construction of the late first and early second centuries. The real Jesus hated goyim.

Still not taking your medication I see.

You're not entitled to accuse everyone of kikery just because you're overrun with gypsies, Denmark.