Is this the most forgivable retcon?

Is this the most forgivable retcon?

I recognize it's Austin Powers 2 but could you care to explain, please?

Austin's main love interest in the first movie (and daughter of his former sidekick/love interest) turns out to be a fembot at the beginning of the second movie, probably because the first one ended with them getting married iirc, and they didn't want him to be tied down in the sequels.

Yes and they don't ever hint that she might be evil and even have a scene where she phones her mother.

It's not just that they don't want him to be tied down, it's a direct reference to On Her Majesty's Secret Service where Bond's wife dies almost immediately after their wedding, and how bond girls never show up for the next movie

But was she a fembot all along or was she swapped in Dr. Evil's lair?

Nice Reddit theory

That was a question you retard

That's not a retcon at all.

They say she was a fembot all along. Which doesn't make any sense but was meant to be that way.

it wouldn't be so forgiveable if not for the line from basil exposition, "yes, i'm afraid we knew all along.". also class act on the self-destruct sequence and follow-up streaking, brilliant intro.

jesus christ that was such a joke of an ending though, way to remember to include some romance and loss in your film you HACKS

>analyzing the plot of a comedy

Stahp

It is. But it was intentional.

Like explains, it was meant to make fun of the fact that previous bond girls never turn up again.

I thought the ending was one of the best parts

this

No, but this is the most unforgivable one.

Original Oracle actress died, they handled it as wel as they could.

IRL, the original Oracle died, but I think they actually explained what happened in-lore in that shitty Enter the Matrix game.

>All black people look alike

It's this what those trannies actually believe?

They completely drop the Kensington family from the movies after that. Austin had a partner he worked with for years and she's never seen again as her daughter is a fembot. It's pretty funny.

>Rama-Kandra made a deal with the Merovingian to smuggle Sati into the Matrix before she could be deleted. The consequence of this deal is the termination of the Oracle's original shell, though she believes it is worth it due to Sati's importance to both worlds. We don't know exactly what that importance is, or will be.

Lol wut

>The consequence of this deal is the termination of the Oracle's original shell, though she believes it is worth it due to Sati's importance to both worlds.

I must have forgotten something over the years, but I don't remember her doing anything, aside from making some cookies, and making a sunrise at the end "for Neo".

I'd bot her fems if you know what I mean.
>googles her boogles
Jesus she still looks hot today.

What's the retcon, that she was meant to be human before and they changed her into a robot to get rid of her?

Agreed, very good retcon. I can hardly think of a better or more appropriate way to use one.

Of course it's forgivable you fucking moron, because it's entirely tongue in cheek. The entire series is about parodying tropes.

she probably was a fembot as well

I thought this was the original West World for a second.

It's not forgivable. She was the perfect waifu. I would have been perfectly happy to see AP end right then and there.

GOD I LOVE WOMEN!! 101% HETEROSEXUAL HERE!!!!

Austin Powers 2 is better

When is 4 coming out?

This post was gay