/Sino/ - 中文

Juvenile delinquents edition

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=E5fnCjwvBUY

Thread to discuss & learning Chinese language, culture, life, travel, economics,…etc

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNRIuaxd1YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2-yTneNmKy4
youtube.com/watch?v=rnq5LStlZPE
bbc.com/news/business-42096165
xiami.com/play?ids=/song/playlist/id/1776081298/object_name/default/object_id/0#loaded
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511282486674.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=LjiCFbb_LP0
thesun.co.uk/news/4983928/senior-next-executive-stabbed-death-wife-kids-slept/
youtube.com/watch?v=hPqMYyuFNzE
amp.ft.com/content/9e5bb9f2-a412-11e7-9e4f-7f5e6a7c98a2
jdpower.com/press-releases/jd-power-2017-china-initial-quality-study
wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-tech-companies-now-copycats-of-chinese-peers-andreessen-horowitz-partner-says-1496987481
amp.ft.com/content/69766ae0-8df4-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d
i.4cdn.org/int/1511496269101.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why have all these rules for 汉字 stroke order when most Chinese just ignore the rules and write some illegible chicken scratch?

not really, in fact those rules helps in reading that chicken scratch.

They don't ignore stroke order. They just write really fast.

Hello
I want to start with Cantonese
Any tips?

Good good study; day day up

Hello, /sino/. I'm looking for traditional Chinese music, but I know nothing about it. Who are the Mozarts and Beethovens of China? Or traditional Chinese music doesn't really have any named composers/musicians?

N I N E T O N E S

youtube.com/watch?v=BNRIuaxd1YQ

Kids on the Slope was a good anime.

I'm grateful my ex-gf recommended I watch it.

They care more about poet.

Yeah, they care more about poetry. The only traditional music that comes to my mind is 高山流水.

China is the opposite of Trump lol

The Vietnamese at 2:50 would be a cute match for Peru imo

youtube.com/watch?v=2-yTneNmKy4

I don’t think the Taiwanese or Hongkongnese like us very much, Comrades.

she looks about 12

they don't

Dasom and Yura

What was this in reply to

>Vice Principle: $1200 a month
>Must be Chinese national.
>Master Degree in Education Management or General Management
>At least three-year experience in school management(with international curriculum is preferable);
>At least five-year teaching experience (with international school is preferable);

Imagine being Chinese, being that educated and making the same salary as a Ukrainian ""english teacher"" working on a tourist visa.

wish i were her shoes rn

You don't want them Germany

Aw wtf crows feet

Good thing the photographer noticed their mistake and this is the more widely circulated picture.

Wanna speak real cantonese?

youtube.com/watch?v=rnq5LStlZPE

stop posting my girlfriend

What do Chinese people think about Chinese-Americans?

peru?

*snap*

There are some links in the Learning Resources pastebin, you might want to check that out. 加油。

Rich guy or westaboo if 1st gen
Fuerdai for 2nd gen
3rd gen or more is just localized in USA too much they just think they're some yellow but white inside people

triggers me when chink tourists have those flashes on their camera for no fucking reason

Wtf i hate drumpf now

hate her mouth

>mfw wh*toIDs look at me

Why?

you’re not chinese Jose

It’s called reverse-psychology. Look it up.

Since southern Chinese cuisine is also widely available in northern China there isnt any valid point to argue that southern China > northern China

They don't have to like us. But they will respect us.

how good was cindy’s Chinese peru?

bbc.com/news/business-42096165

>Mitsubishi Corporation caught faking quality tests.

And we wonder who Chinese companies learned from.

I want a Malay jungle monkey gf.

But don't tell anybody that.

Post CUTE Chinese or Chinese diaspora girls

I don't want to post anybody I know though.

>thumbnail too small to see anything
>full size image fucked up by the shitty png gimmick

shame on you

Good morning, Sinosphere. :^)

she used to finish the tests really fast. I have hear koreans have Hanja (koreanized chinese characters).
her chinese pronunciation carried a heavy korean accent. a bit funny.
her chinese was good, at the beginning of the course I was by far superior to her but at the end she became better, anyways I would not call her a good student.

xiami.com/play?ids=/song/playlist/id/1776081298/object_name/default/object_id/0#loaded

What's the best place to learn Chinese in Peru? If it's expensive, please give some options.

Peru? Have you ever made a korean girl react like this peru?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511282486674.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=LjiCFbb_LP0

Michael Simpson, 34, was knifed in the neck and back by Wei-Wei Fu as their two children slept, during a domestic row in his apartment in Shanghai, China.

Simpson, an operations manager for Next, died moments later from a two-inch wound to the neck.

He had no defensive wounds, suggesting Fu attacked him suddenly with a concealed knife.

thesun.co.uk/news/4983928/senior-next-executive-stabbed-death-wife-kids-slept/

kek, why the fuck would you let your crazed ex chink bitch and her two ‘friends’ into your apartment?

his girlfriend let them in while he was asleep?

I fucking hate wypipo

Thinking about hiring whitey to dress up in a spider-man costume and climb the highest skyscraper in Shanghai while I film this epic event with my DJI Phantom 4 spy drone.

you hate them just because a few of them race mix with chink girls

why don’t you go back to China and pretend to be rich? ABCs usually do well back in the mother land

Exactly

>removing foreign white piggu invader

she'll probably get given a medal from Xidada himself

Highly unlikely since she married, then killed, a foreigner.

In the eyes of the government, she's a race traitor. They will show her no clemency during the sentencing.

She should have thought about the consequences of her actions before becoming a race betraying murderer.

still HIV free.

What do you guys think of footkraut?
/cum/ isn't a big fan

back to the brothel peru?

I think he's all right. All he wants is to sniff feet and all he does is post feet.

Quite harmless if you ask me.

Arent u a virgin anyway?

did someone say footkraut?

nice

>sell replicas of those crappy sneakers footkraut was talking about at full price
>starting price: $700 usd

what could go wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=hPqMYyuFNzE

did the indian touts ever approach you for a cheap suit or fake Rolex in HK peru?

did the massagie girls ever approach you for ‘happy ending’? or did you just sleep in the airport for your entire HK ‘trip’ and get molested by a Japanese loli while sleeping on the benches?

SoKo's being weird again...

amp.ft.com/content/9e5bb9f2-a412-11e7-9e4f-7f5e6a7c98a2
>China auto quality matches Western competitors
jdpower.com/press-releases/jd-power-2017-china-initial-quality-study

Nice memes everyone. Keep sleeping on China and underestimating it and we’ll find ourselves falling behind.

Too many people live in a 2005 mindset where China was a sweatshop. That mindset’s outdated.

wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-tech-companies-now-copycats-of-chinese-peers-andreessen-horowitz-partner-says-1496987481
amp.ft.com/content/69766ae0-8df4-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d

Facts hurt. Reality hurts even more. I’d say it’s in our best interest to stop underestimating 1.4 billion people

I am Japanese-American you dumbass proxy.

By the way, who are you? Why do you follow peru around? Are you a brit in the PRC with a proxy? Or that frenchanon in Vietnam?

I have no clue who that autist is, but he spams anti-China stuff everywhere on Sup Forums about once a week.

Generally turns into a Japanese shitpost battle between their netuoyos and their decent posters. One Japanon always follows the resident netuoyo around and calls him a schizo.

the 3-rd party archives are down at this time, but be he the fabled Takeshi? i.4cdn.org/int/1511496269101.png

Ahhhh well I thought he was a Japanese proxy for awhile.

Doesn’t explain the autistic butthurt towards Chinese, who barely post here and wouldn’t even see it.

>Good morning! hope I didn’t scare you hehe, I’ve been watching you sleep for a while.))) I also made breakfast!!)))) Get up and we can still have sex before you need to leave for work.))))))

Dunno about real traditional music but listening to gufeng music makes me feel like I'm in a wuxia novel

>chinese kindergarten made for the army to fuck normal kids for years
>everyday medical checks using the BCC (big communist cock)
>injects some drugs to make them sleep or make them high as fuck
>educate them to think that it's normal by telling them it's just game involving piston action when they feel weird in their crouch
>a male kid is being fucked his ass out (literally) while others have fainted several times due to piston action game
>news comes out saying that it's the army that have done it
>immediately disappear
>video of parents claim that they're actually doing that
>immediately gone (still in YouTube)
>only leaves news that says it's all kindergarten fault and they fucked kids because they're all pedophilic and no one went to police for years
>nobrain bots believe it and think it's foreign power that made this rumor that army did it
>mfw 灭绝腐败,提高军队素质,人民生活幸福美满
COME BACK SUN LEADING ROC
WE NEED YOU

What is the probability that a chinese wife will stab me in my sleep ?

I miss China

How do I get a 5/10 Chinese gf?

有房子
有汽车
有钱

f

I think he's made /sino/ threads significantly less comfy.

footkrut is alri

Checking the IG of my old corean fuccbud I fell out of touch with from time to time, she moved to Germany last year and had a BF not long after as apparent from hear pictures, so I hesitated contacting her. (No succ no care)
Checked again now and was wondering why half of the pictures are missing...turns out she deleted all of the pics of him and them together...
Guess I’ll give another week before I send her an email.
Won’t succ or fucc (have an aboriginal GF as you know) but maybe I can get a soleshot out of it.

Soleshots are not cheating.

so apparently chinks celebrate thanksgiving now kek. I saw quite a few chinkys in my wechat eating turkey and some kind of pie, wth the caption “happy thanksgiving!” just wtf are they thinking?

can’t keep track of all your personalities. first you claim to be a chink, then you’re a Cuban. I think you need to a see a shrink bud

Stop culturally appropriating Celtic/Gaelicly-derivated names.

I guess thailad from /brit/ was right, he said that a chinese girl told him Chinese people celebrate it, but I thought that it was just that specific girl who maybe spent time in the US.

「綠水本無憂,因風皺面;青山原不老,為雪白頭」

人有悲歡離合,月有陰晴圓缺