AAAAH HELP DAVID IS BOMBING US WITH GOO SO THE WRITERS WONT HAVE TO THINK UP ANY BACKSTORY FOR US AND CAN INSTEAD HAVE...

>AAAAH HELP DAVID IS BOMBING US WITH GOO SO THE WRITERS WONT HAVE TO THINK UP ANY BACKSTORY FOR US AND CAN INSTEAD HAVE A 2 HOUR SCOOBY DOO EPISODE FEATURING STONED SCIENTISTS AND XENOMOPRHS

What did they mean by this?

>It's a david accidentally carpet bombs the prison colony from alien 3 episode

prolouge was really cool

should have been the premise of the whole next flick instead of introducing a bunch of faggot actors and just kept noomi and fassbender.

I bet they're Engineers favourite race, because they came very close in looks to them.

Also, they're probably during their own 'Roman" times, that's why it looks stone as fuck. So they're less advanced than we.

>dude I need to make a sequel of a prequel of a sequel of a 40 year old movie for this to make any sense. And then I'll make 5 more.

It's time for this old demented fuck to stop.

where does this pic come from ?

They have a fucking spaceship port

I only saw Prometheus once back in 2012, who are these people the creators of again?

Maybe Engineers visit them like they visited humanity before they killed Jewsus aka one of them?

So wait... David didn't find the engineer's homeworld ? Instead he found some fucked up colony ?

He went around from colony to colony and wiped them all out. It's multiple planets and not just the one we see.

I don't know if he went to the engineer planet though.

Is this what Alien is about now?

but why would he do this ?

>i bet
>maybe
>yammer yammer yammer

From what I understand David carpet bombed a few planets and later comes back on one of them with a crew of scientists for shits and giggles

You will suck my dick and give a me a FJ when it turns out be truth.

Playful banter

At the end of Prometheus we see Weyland showing the engineer is creation (David). Now David wants to create something even better than himself to show that he has surpassed his father and his grandfather (the engineers)

They will never reveal the answers to all the why questions in Prometheus. Because they themselves don't know. They'll just keep hinting that the answers will be revealed in the next movie to trick people into watching. Classic LindelofCuse tactic.

They WILL reveal the truth in the end. Everybody died when the ship crashed. The planets are all Purgatory Planets.

You might as well cut off your dick because it'll never be sucked, foreveralone foreverfa/tv/irgin.

I get my dicked sucked and inserted into a tight, warm, moist and willing vagina on a regular basis

What do you mean Purgatory Planets ? Damn I really wanted to see the engineers' homeworld.

he's referencing the ending to LOST

The engineers don't have a homeworld anymore

>could have gotten a mildly interesting movie about David and Shaw flying around the galaxy looking for the Engineer home planet
>instead we'll get a 10 minute prologue and the rest of the movie will be shenanigans on a ship full of irritating people we don't care about

they're not even fucking trying

>rest of the movie will be shenanigans on a ship full of irritating people we don't care about

So Alien?

So by the look of the promotional posters, the MC will be a strong womyn again right?

wow so the leak was true??
these arent even the real engineers...

that is the meme of the whole alien franchise user, of course we will have a strong womyn

Yes. For the 50th time. 40 years after the original came out. With a weaker script.

Shut up, I still have hopes for the Leftovers ending.

The vagina of pigs and other farm animals do not count, you disgusting molester of innocent farm animals. And stop training goats into sucking your dick, you redundant deviant.

Yeah she and david are the only survivors in an escape ship with a xenomorph egg on it.

she even has the same hairstyle. they're not even hiding the fact they're copypasting.

Those might not be, but they're probably the same species. You have to figure not every Engineer is an engineer; we've probably only ever seen their military personnel out and about doing shady shit with bioweapons. OP's pic might be the civilians, hoi polloi, and average joe citizens of their civilization. Basically David is bio-bombing their Springfield, IL.

original crew was great, seemed like regular, believable people to me

this new crew of lesbians, fags and comedy relief geeks with Not Ripley is going to be shit

kek. lindelof is truly the worst.

cant wait for the butthurt when leftovers "ends"[/spoilers]

I'll take bilbo and nigger over corpulent american blimp and dudeweedlmao any day.

lmao damnyou you made me laugh so hard my neighbor's cat peed in terror

well yeah i realize that, these guys look like the lowest caste of engineer species or something. they were described as such in the leaked plot synopsis anyway

Jesus the plot is so fucking predictable

>David flies around the galaxy wiping out species looking for the best mutations
>Shaw wakes up and finds out, somehow crashes the ship and dies in the process
>David now has no way to leave the planet
>until the crew arrives

saved you 5€

>Euros

>large-scale colonization
>only a dozen people

why are y'all expecting logic or coherent writing from this movie?

At least in Leftovers they're not hiding the fact that it's a religion-based show. In Prometheus it's more subtle with that first Engineer obviously Jesus/God sacrificing himself to create humanity.

>starts with "might probably" ends with "basically"

delusional munktoons

OG crew was rad. Felt like real people doing real human things.
Crew in Covenant look forced. Plus Katherine Watersin is not that great of actress so it'll be hard to stomach her attempts for 2 hrs.

>find a bunch of maps that lead to a planet
>turns out that planet isn't the home planet, just some random planet
>never find out what the purpose of that planet was (military base? colony in the making? black goo breeding ground?)
>nevermind that shit, let's try to find the home planet for some reason, even though we know they just want to kill us and we stopped them from doing so
>oh shit, the things we found out wanted to kill us are evil or whatever, let's kill them all

this is brilliant stuff, guys

I'd only pay to watch this movie if I knew that lena pedo would die horribly in the first 15min.

Legends of tomorrow fans hate deposition. Clearly this post is the mastetrace.

I hate this so much.

Most people's opinions in this thread means school hasn't started yet.

No he must go on and he will make a cozy lore and our kids will play vr of all the alien movies. like how jrr tolkens made cozy lore we saw in movies of all the lotr books.

>munktoons

Is not a word.

>muh dehvid

Where do you live to have tickets so cheap?

Here in Poland this shit will be like 7-8 euro

>Why are the generals listening to this old Jew?

I like that idea

>tfw every single franchise ruined by shitty prequels

>this new crew of lesbians, fags and comedy relief geeks with Not Ripley is going to be shit

This. Every new show/movie that utilizes a group of characters in a sci fi adventure always goes overboard on diversity quotas. They literally have a token character in every role and it ends up looking like a mismatched piece of shit.

Original Alien did it right with a fairly bland cast, but each character still having their own flavour.

>unable to refute truth
>pretend and imply quiveringly instead

>on a ship full of irritating people we don't care about

SPACE
FUCKING
FAGGOTS

Engineers look so pudgy. I want to hug an engineer.

Because the Zionists Own the Government

>tfw David dropped goo on the Predators home planet and started the inter-galactic species war between Predators and Aliens

illiterate munktoon (You)

OK guys listen up

The franchise will turn out to be about how humans raped the earth. Ridley Scott already said that the engineers are a noble people. The reason for why they wanted to kill humans on earthw as because we were raping the planet.

>this will be canon in your lifetime

No, it's because we killed Jesus

i live at home

>munktoon

Is still not a word.

They could be explaining it in the first 10 minutes of the movie.

>David goes through huge database on the ship
>finds out the planet use to be a lot nicer and more habitable
>was the Engineers home planet/base during that time
>turns out the Engineers used it up to its full capacity over millions of years
>only an outpost now for experiments
>find other planets that look like they may have answers

Prometheus and Prometheus 2(Alien Covenant, lets not kid ourselves the only reason its not called Prometheus 2 is because the first one was such a trainereck) should have been their own separate thing from Alien

Its fucking jarring how out of place the entire Engineer shit is from the rest of the Alien franchise and it seems that the only thing going foward is going to be even worse

So David IS a secret asshole. That's at least one question answered.

Well, that, and the fact that the Prometheus was destroyed in the last movie.

I don't think it was a military base like it was stated in Prometheus. I bet it was a base planet for seeding other planets with life. You don't want to have that black goo shit on your home planet. Or maybe at some point they had it on their home planet and that's the reason why they don't have a planet anymore.

>saved you 5€
Where do you live? the cheapest cinema here is 8,50€. Fucking kinepolis...

still an illiterate munktoon (You)

>should have been their own separate thing from Alien

This. The connections to the Alien franchise are just the name of Weyland and the look of the Engineer spaceship. You could change those two details and you have a new IP. Nothing else has anything to do with the other movies.

>They will never reveal the answers to all the why questions in Prometheus.

They're all in the movie, you lazy pleb.

The Engineers were superior to us in every way, except in the moral sense...Shaw can't accept this simple answer, and this is what prompts her to seek out their home world, and why the events in Covenant occur. David also has a flawed moral sense (from a human perspective) so he's a perfect match for their technology, even if he wants to wipe them out to protect humanity.

David is experimenting. I really love his character. I imagine a singularity AI we created would be similar to him.

The fact that we can't really guess his motives or understand him is what makes him so great. When we create an AI in the near future and it will make itself smarter than we are then we don't know what it will do just like we don't know what David is doing.

Stop lying cuck, he would've ran out of goo eventually.

i live at home

these questions, imbecile:

why did engineer suddenly attack and destroy android after android talked to him? engineer was calm curious when he woke up and saw them until android talked to him.

why did the engineer at start do what he did?

why did engineers create humanity?

so many whys which will never be answered except by anons presenting their opinions as canon facts.

>except in the moral sense

Your guess is not the same as info stated in the movie, reddit pleb.

>>why did engineer suddenly attack and destroy android after android talked to him? engineer was calm curious when he woke up and saw them until android talked to him.
David told him that they're from earth

>why did the engineer at start do what he did?
The engineers engineered life around the galaxy

>why did engineers create humanity?
Why have children?

>so many whys which will never be answered except by anons presenting their opinions as canon facts.

Holy shit the engineers look bad.

What did you mean by this?

notsureiftrollingorjuststupid.jpg

in case not trolling: the question is why would engineer do that if told they're from earth. your second question answered why engineer killed himself. why have children is your need, woman, not their answer.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Why would the word "Earth" have any meaning to him?

another good question. which they will never answer. but they will hint that they will answer it to trick people into watching the nth movie.

>>why did engineer suddenly attack and destroy android after android talked to him? engineer was calm curious when he woke up and saw them until android talked to him.
Rip my head off and beat this old guy with it

>corpulent american blimp

Which crew member do you mean? None of them are fat.

Ohhhh

That would explain why all everyone was cheering when David appears in the ship. They probably thought their gods had returned, but instead they got a face full of goo.

I'm actually happy that David didn't wipe out the Engineer's home world, I really want more interaction with them.

So David is Obama?

In the secret trailer we see them cheering. In the still photo we see them running away in panic when they realize what is happening

soo.. like Hitler?

Earth humans stopped worshipping the engineers and started worshipping a human God, AKA Jesus.