Why can't I never relate to stock wife character in shows in movies?

Why can't I never relate to stock wife character in shows in movies?

I remember this one and Skyler used to just baffle me with the the audacity they have to talk shit while they sit at home and the husband provides for them.

>he thinks you need to "relate" to characters

Because they're badly written.

The problem with a lot of them lately is that they have this boring, forced, annoying perfectness in relation to the horrible, unenlightened, despicable husband.

In contrast, they're always made to be this ridiculous cliche of 'feminine patience' and peacefulness and they speak in this condescending but gentle tone.

It's boring and dishonest.

This was my guess too, yeah, but how do they find their way to decent shows like TD and BrBa?

Both those shows are really just about the protagonists. The wives are more in service to plot than they are to themselves.

>they're badly written
Not really, women really are that unreasonable.

why the fuck would you relate or need to relate to a housewife in any capacity

You can relate to anyone if you take a minute, really.

What the fuck? Skylar was worried about what kind of shit her husband was getting into. Maggie noticed Marty wasn't his old self. What audacity?

>this boring, forced, annoying perfectness in relation to the horrible, unenlightened, despicable husband.
Fucking what? Did you watch Breaking Bad? Skylar is far from "feminine patience" and peacefulness. Maggie isn't free from sin either, she fucked Rust after all.

Some of Maggie scenes are literally
>waah you spend too much time working!
But what do I know, I've never been married.

And it turned out the too much time working was just him fucking Daddario's character. Maggie noticed Marty wasn't his old self, it just happened that a part of him not being his old self was having an affair.

She's a housewife. It's her job to notice the things with her husband.

Actually I never got the Skylar hate. I always thought the Walter White worship was corny edgelord shit. Meth dealers are scum, of course she had the right to be mad. And I know you don't like a naggy character, but when someone in a couple is really blatantly living double life and obviously lying about something, it can mess up the relationship. That's just how it works.

All I said was Skylar is far from "feminine patience" and peacefulness. The Walter White cock sucking is people who wish they had the balls to do something that empowers them like he did. He was a terrible person who tried to justify his actions as it being for his family.

her husband continuously cheated on her. what she did was wrong and two wrongs don't make a right, but it's not like woody was innocent

she wasn't really bad at all. what she did was wrong but it's understandable as a human response after finding out you've been cheated on and constantly lied to.

>Nice ass, Marty.

What did she mean by this? Why did she compliment his ass after outing him for cheating?

i wish she showed her bum more!

They're all based on Jewish family dynamics. I don't mean this in the Sup Forums sense of "hurr durr jews be out to subvert our way of life". No, the majority of the writing staff is jewish, so they write what they know, that is, they write characters that behave like their jewish wives/mothers/sisters.

maggie was great top tier wife wtf are you talking about?
and marty didn't provide shit, she worked at the hospital

The wife is supposed to be the reasonable one, who takes the man away from his fool hearty desires to a more reasonable pursuit. It's in all these shows, and the dumber audiences see the wife as an annoying nagging bitch who takes them away from the gun. I will admit seeing this trope over and over again does get boring.

I meant fun, not gun.

Nic Pizzolatto is not jewish, the name alone should give you a clue

The actress and character design are a generation removed from you and your personal experience. Your mother and aunties are probably very similar but you dont view their behavior critically because personal relationship

Skyler was also a CFO for a small business and had growing suspicions that made her more of a cunt.

The average Breaking Bad fan is so hopelessly retarded, he just takes Skylor's personality and applies it to every wife in every show. That's how these mongoloids operate.

Maggie worked and Marty was rolling dick swagger all around, being virtually unavailable to his family

Using Rust was kind of fucked up, but as Rust' said, it wouldn't have happened if he didn't want some himself.

this, they aren't really their own characters per se

Her ass is insane.

Maybe some kind of resentment toward women. It's pretty much across the board here on Sup Forums. Skylar was a pretty shit character but Maggie was delightful.

Maggie was noticing how Marty wasn't invested in the relationship anymore. Sometimes "working too much" means you'd rather work than come home. Turns out it was just an affair.

Really she only crossed the line when she fucked Rust to get back at Marty. Rust was fully incapacitated with alcohol (thus a form of date rape; not able to consent). She only specifically chose Rust to hurt Marty, which Rust didn't want to do.

>I'm just cumming for your wife's ass, Marty

That bitch! Her whorish ways prevented them from breaking the case in the 1990s!

It's because you are a child.

abusing a man's sex drive by tempting a man with sex is also contemptible since it takes a strong man to refuse a willing, attractive woman like that

The problem with Skyler was that yeah, she was against it, until the money started rolling in.

That is a swell plump bottom.

>Problem

The whole fucking point of her arc.

Stay in school.

True, and Rust might look strong, but he was completely weak as a human being after the death of his kid.

No one liked Skylar not because she was unreasonable but because she was a bitch
You can do everything right and still be hated because you act like a fucking prick

Yes, I know that. But that's why she's so hated.

She bitches and complains and hammers on Walt, until she sees the literal pile of cash.

It all goes south, mostly due to Walt's ego, but Skylar never takes any responsibility. she chose not to follow her Lawyers advice, and became a willing participant.

She played victim the whole time, and never owned up to her end. I was just saying, that's the reason she gets the hate.