youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
m.liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1469089605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish they shot the autistic patient because it was probably you

He didn't die

He can sue for $$$$$$$$$$$

Now kill yourself

Funny how BLM is silent on this.

I actually have Asperger's, so there's that. Care to elaborate, though?

>Was about to shot autistic man
>Shot the black guy instead
That's a double whammy

>Mexicans have terrible aim, news at 11

>but i was only trying to shoot the disabled guy!
Kek. I love Florida.

Your daily interactions with other human being leaves much to be desired. You struggle to comprehend basic social norms and as a result everyone in your life likely hates you. You'll never fully experience a true friendship or relationship, though your lack of understanding of either means you'll likely not feel the desire. You are only human in a physical sense. A dog understands social interaction better than you.

Okay, but should I die as a result? I'd clearly be worse off, and even if everyone hates me, I could make the exact same changes to their lives by becoming a hermit.

Rude

Cops should stop opressing autistic people 2bh.

>Person gets shot by a non-cop
OMG we don't need guns we have police
>Person gets shot by a cop
?

Who said this was about guns?

>police thought black man was about to be killed
>black man was almost killed
>police right again

Sup Forums likes to shitpost about everyone being autistic, but true autism is really fucking scary

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

It will probably be paid by taxpayers money? How things are done in America?

bullshit excuse

HI WOOWEE

It's scary for us, too. At least there's silver linings if you get it under control.

Sounds like it was a ND and they're trying to justify it.

wow so progressive

Why wasn't he aiming for the rapist?

Just wanted to chime in for what is worth(nothing).
I had a mildly autistic friend in high school. He was as you could expect but little by little we developed deep friendship. He was particularly interested in geography and would sketch these elaborate maps of the city in which we lived, he was also deep into literature and we would spend hours discussing the most minute details of whatever it was that interested us that day. He experienced emotion but on such a deep level that it was scary. He fell in love once with a woman who rejected him and he harbored deeper hatred towards her that I thought it possible. I could keep going but suffice to say that he was a fascinating personality. And a true loyal friend.
He also masturbated to pictures of destroyed building and car and plane crashea, I thought he was yanking my chain with that but he wasn't

Take a belt to that little shit.

Autism is a made up illness to excuse bad parenting

Ha ha. He was perfectly still except for telling the autistic guy to listen to the officer, so that's probably why.

Also, this sounds fairly legit.

>Police get a call about a man on the street with a gun threatening to kill
>Autistic was refusing to comply to orders and waving his hands everywhere and up and down from his pants.

Unless you a criminal or mentally retarded, it was obvious that the officer was aiming for the one not following orders, and not the nigger.

There is literally nothing to defend or attack in this case you kike.

Why did they put the therapist in handcuffs then?

Safety precaution? Because they did not know if he was an accomplice or not? Where they just supposed to let him go after telling to get on the ground and hands up.

Are you saying the rapists should just be let go?

Maybe it's because the cops were fucking retarded. Christ, the fucking autist is playing with a toy truck.

>Be carer for autist
>Get shot by retard

Only in America.

>Born with Aspergers but not full blown autism
I'd honestly want a fucking bullet in my brain if I ended up like that.

Their excuse was they thought he was innocent and misfired. You don't put an innocent guy in handcuffs.

It was barely funny the first time.

People with Asperger's can have the same symptoms as low-functioning autism. Heck, it caused me to stop talking and lose all my social skills for a time. You can claw your way back up.

...Did I write too much to reply to an offhand comment? Yep.

No, the officer did exactly how he was trained to protect his own life. The only retarded one is you. How about you go up walking to a mentally ill patient refusing to comply to orders and a call out with a man fit the description with a gun and going to kill.

No, the officers can put anyone with probable suspicion in handcuffs. Again, if the officer was certain he was innocent, why was he told to get on the ground and with his hands up? Why does it even matter why he was cuffed? Did he suffer some severe injury from it? You are just pulling at straws here.

Anybody wanna give a play by play of what happened here? Ive seen a couple of threads about it but no legitimate sauce or video

You're fucking retarded because they literally shot him with a toy truck in his hands. Retarded bootlicker. Hurrrr der tuhraaining maeks shoot good. Fucking retard.

Kill yourself. If you ever have children (lol!) I hope they turn out SEVERELY autistic and your life is ruined

I have high functioning autism. Had my IQ tested by psychologist too, scored 134.

The call was for the guy holding the "gun" (fire truck). Their official statement was the shooting was an accident, and they were aiming for the autistic guy (which is a different argument). If you shoot someone accidentally, you call an ambulance or take them to the hospital. The police officer handcuffed the guy quickly, and took his sweet time doing either of the aforementioned things. At best, the aftermath was handled incompetently. At worst, the excuse is outright BS, and the officer intentionally shot someone complying with him perfectly.

Why? Just make them drink bleach, they're not even fucking human.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1469089605

Here, let me spoon feed you, retard. What's with all of the retarded Americans on here? It's like none of you can do anything for yourselves except shoot each other.

Yeah, but not everyone does. I've met a lot of Aspergians during my "recovery", and some of them were low-functioning. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you meant.

Ignoring the fact that your second point is incorrect, they're living beings, so you probably shouldn't kill them.

No, you are retarded. If officers thought like you, there would be a lot of dead cops. If you do not want to get shot, then follow orders. It is not about boot-licking, it is about being a law abiding citizen amd not being a complete retard and getting yourself shot.

This is getting pretty redundant. I doubt the majority of pol is actually racist. I'm pro cop and whatnot, but there are definitely exceptions. Stuff like this needs to be accounted for i.e. actual unjustifiable shootings. Also there needs to be a change where the good cops are less complacent when their brethren fuck up like this.
Personally I think it's fucked up and I hope the guy the best in reaming those idiots.

>therapist on scene lies on the ground next to suspect and carefully explains the situation
>no accomplice would willingly put themselves in such a situation to protect a partner
>toy truck playing should form a solid picture of what is actually going on
>Retarded police officer was trained at a McDonalds tier police academy so he shoots several times anyway

Police officers need to be sent to Iraq before they get to police even a donut.

Just as living as someone who's braindead? Their organs just doing what they have to, to "stay alive."

They're not people. Once your brain is fucked, there's nothing left.

>I thought he was yanking my chain with that but he wasn't
Did you...did you yank HIS chain, though?

It's about looking with your fucking eyes and seeing that a toy truck is not a firearm. Fucking retarded shoot first ask retarded questions later mong. The cop was a jumpy idiot.

Yes, the shooting was an accident. That was obvious way before the official statement. Officers are not trained to give aid, unless they have the proper equipment and training, so at most it was incompetent for the officer not the call an ambulance if the victim said out loud that he was shot and there was visible blood. People actually believing that the officer shot the victim intentionally and hit him only once and in the leg out of three shots are either deluded cop-haters or mentally retarded.

Exactly.

I don't have a consciousness, apparently. Also, even the lowest-functioning autists I know have preferences, so that means they have some brain functionality.

post the results here then.

>shoot the wrong guy
>proceed to handcuff him
ayy

It's Florida. Shit just happens.

>Shoots 3 times
>Hits wrong fucking guy once

Quintessentially retarded

So I'm a black guy and I've been trying to defend the police to my family for awhile now. Sometimes they fuck up, like when that one cop shot someone in the back running away, but I've been making headway in the debates. This dumb shit set me back weeks. Fucking hell.

*unloads gun on obviously retarded fat man playing with a toy truck and hits his caretaker*

haha whoops sorry about that

It took around 15 minutes to do anything after the handcuffing (when they could have, if not should have, noticed that the guy had been shot), and they didn't do anything remotely reasonable in the meantime, so I'd define that as incompetent at best, yes.

Most cops are competent and good at their job. Of course, this is the standard, so you here about incidents like these more often. Try pointing that out.

Did you even watch the video? The nigger laying was literally a foot away from the autist. Not only are you retarded, you are an ignorant retard.

Gr8 b8 m8, 8/8

Sometimes the cops are completely justified

but US cops are fucking incredible when it comes to abuse of authority

And the bootlickers defend them in every single situation, no matter how bad the officers look or how unjustified their actinons

to be honest, the entire police institutions need to be revamped from the ground up - they don't work right and are largely acting like armed thugs who kill people for making them angry

Mods need to sticky this thread just to show how fucking retarded Americans have become.

I agree. And that is why the man is being compensated with a settlement.

Then why did they handcuff him afterwards?

I agree. Achieve this to show how ignorant of a bubble Brits live in.

Well thanks ahmed. Yes clearly its a google search away, however, i would like to see pol's outlook on it rather than some liberal website but thanks anyways dick.

yeah cows can experience happiness, but that doesn't make them human. you fucking cow.

This fucking butthurt

FUCKING KEK!

Keep going, laugh out loud. You are only making yourself look bad.

>be cop
>try to shoot NEET
>hit real person

>black man shot
>proves without a doubt every single complaint BLM has is relevant, and all their demands are reasonable

So you advocate killing things just because they aren't human? I mean, burgers are delicious, but we don't really have any similar benefits to being killed.

You are an ass burger.

This isn't about BLM per se, this is only about incompetent cops.

It saves on neet bux.

I dunno I have nothing against autists, I was just fucking with you, you fucking autist.

Still pissed we kicked your tea and crumpets asses two hundred years ago and now you bow to us?

Let it go.... Let. It. Go.

Like the guys who self-diagnose themselves? No, they're a-holes. I was told by a doctor that I'm autistic.

I'm not the one here licking the boots of a retarded cop that shot a well-meaning negro instead of an autist playing with a toy truck.

I have been coaxed into a snafu.

>try and shoot potato
>miss nad hit nog
>three times
Officer R. Pill please take the stand to receive your award.

Pretty much, I want to make a little comic of someone telling someone they shouldn't have guns. Guns get banned. Then an active shooter pops up. They tell them "hold off on shooting me until the cops show up okay? I refuse to defend myself against you since guns so are dang --"

Gets shot dead.

seems you've been [spoiler]baited m8[/spoiler]

FUCK

yeah and, he's still liable

Well the patient shouldn't have been autistic and the therapist FAGGOT shouldn't have been a therapist.

Cop is a hero, you're all anarchists.

Who the cares that you maybe wrote too much on a reply, dear god this is an anonymous Message Board no one's going to know who the fuck you are on another thread

Is this what autism actually is people actually overthink social reactions this much?

Yeah I bet that's your nonverbal IQ only in your verbal IQ is total shit, to prove that I have ADHD in the Air Force I had to take an IQ test I came out with a 105 nonverbal and 111 verbal working memory is garbage though

Nah, I won't.

Blacks being a statistically more violent and criminally inclined people and many cops being trigger-happy pieces of shit who never should have made it through the training and vetting to be hired are not two mutually exclusive phenomena.

Is it that expensive to just put him in a mental ward??

>Tries to articulate historic military achievement over the British
>Quotes Disney

At least you made me laugh.

>well meaning negro
Ok now i know you are from reddit

I just want to tack on that I think the police need a lot more training about how to handle mentally retarded, insane, and handicapped individuals. I mean, you don't just blast a deaf guy because you told him to put his hands up but he didn't hear you or couldn't understand the instruction, but I can definitely see that happening someday.