At what exact point did this show completely go to shit?

At what exact point did this show completely go to shit?

Season 2 onwards. They should have stuck to the original plan and dumped 90% of the cast and done a new story with new heroes.

They gradually ruined every character they had over the next few seasons anyway, so it would have been no loss.

Then again, Heroes Reborn had mostly new heroes and that was the worst season yet.

i was trying to pinpoint it but i realized i genuinely dont remember almost anything about this show

After Hiro saved the cheerleader it just went tumbling down

It's a show about what would happen to mutants if Xavier was never born.

last Ep of s1
id assume most of us thought that it would be 1v1 Peter vs Skylar at that point.
As cleche that may ever sound. I would have loved to see it.
they were great at building up. but shit at execution

This. The S1 finale was a disaster.

Heroes Reborn was a thousand times better than Original Heroes

No that also devolve into shit halfway through.

Despite what people tell you the series had problems of tell not show the entire run.

Was still alot better than the original garbage

I remember being twelve and being so hyped about this and Prison Break. I didn't know it was possible to keep a story interesting for only so long.

2 words senpai

Writers Strike

It killed all the shows on during that time, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chrnicles, Prison Break among them.

I don't remember the niggers at all. the niglet was supposed to fix payphones or sthg. one of the others must be one of his parents but i can't remember which?

It was always shit. Promising shit, but shit nonetheless

I remember people hyping S1 and I watched it; it was cool. But they turned Syler or whatever his name was into a evil-for-evil-sake villain. It was a cool story because it was basically going "if this guy captures the hero that is essentially invincible, nobody will be able to stop him". It has a plot, it had a goal for bad guys and good guys. But S2 didn't know how to go with it.

between season 1 and season 2 when the Writer's strike happened

To be honest I don't think season 2 would have been that much better without the strike.

the one standing right next to him

Sylar was never "evil for evil's sake", it was his ability and upbringing that did it to him.

Season 2 and bringing back Sylar.

Don't forget about Peter's gf who got left in the fucked up future ;_;

>season 1
great

>season 2
complete and utter half finished shit

>first half of season 3
okay

>second half of season 3
bland boring shit that felt like a chore to watch

>season 4
pretty good, first sign that the show was actually returning to form, but lol cancelled on a cliffhanger

i don't think this show was ever good if im honest
it was entertaining, simply because it came at the right time. But its completely pointless now that actual capeshit is available everywhere

the writers strike is a meme. All it did was cut some seasons short. The episodes already written all aired. S2 in its entirity was pure shit. Its probably best the writers strike happened, at least it ended sooner.
Then again, S3 was bad enough for me to stop watching halfway.
The only truly good thing this show has ever produced was the Company Man episode in season 1.

The only things I remember from season 4 are the cliffhanger and that the main villain was T-Bag as an earth bender.

Season 1 was peak
Season 2 was alright
Season 3 and beyond JUST

>season 1
an entire season of nothing but teasing. It was promising, and had some good bits here and there. But the midseason finale and then ultimately the finale exposed the show for simply not being able to deliver
>season 2
utter, irredeemable, shit
>season 3
somehow, even worse than S2
>season 4
just like most people, I didn't even bother watching

Honestly, Tim Kring is one of the worst showrunners I have ever seen, and he just drove a good concept into the ground and then took a massive shit on it. Reborn was fucking garbage too.

>Heroes Reborn
everything about this show was so fucking wrong I dont know why they even made it

Yeah, it had gone to shit with the finale of season 1

>the writers strike is a meme

It did kill a lot of shows, though. I'm still mad that they canceled The 4400. It was a much better show than Heroes overall.

This, it all fell apart when Sylar and Nathan became popular, two characters who were supposed to die in season one, and they shoehorned them back into the plot. The show also lost its "origin story charm" and was just the characters going from point A to B with nothing of interest really happening. As someone who watched it until the end for no good reason, don't waste your time with it.

The revival was absolute garbage, I couldn't get past the first episode.

Didn't they "kill" Nathan like three times before he finally died for real in season 4?

i quit watching mid-s3. There was a double episode, called Eclipse or something. It was the big event hyped for several episodes, and I remember reading about how epic it will be. Literally nothing happened and what little did was an insult to anyones intelligence. I was already hate-watching the show at that point but I just couldn't go on after that.
It feels like the writers just go lucky with season 1.

>Literally nothing happened
this describes almost all of Heroes desu. Season 1 had the virtue of being the build up season