BREAKING NEWS

Argentine Navy confirms submarine had an explosion

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/submarine-hunt-raf-plane-back-on-argentine-soil-for-first-time-since-falklands-11139053
elpais.com/internacional/2017/11/23/actualidad/1511447935_134725.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so they prob died last week?

with a whale.

omg are they okay?

yeah

were they also trying to get to europe before their boat sank in the med?

Why did the Argentine Navy lie?

>dozens of foreign flags on your submarine

When did Argentina become so cucked?

those are maritime signal flags

underage retard, out

...we are so fucking stupid ;__;

ops thought it was an american

are you even a Dane?

People who give a shit about the Mestizoid Apepublic of ArgenNIGGA
Number below:
Zero (zero)
the END
Kys

danes are a stupid people

Go wash the dishes or no food for you

...the Mestizoid Apepublic of ArgenNIGGA

Nothing of value was lost

t romanian

wow Ion thats rude, no pizza for you

JAJKSAASJJAJAJSJKASJKAS

danish tier post

many things of value were lost because of rromani-ans

It's a shame, but it's been good for our relations with Argentina.

news.sky.com/story/submarine-hunt-raf-plane-back-on-argentine-soil-for-first-time-since-falklands-11139053

Rest in peace, brothers

f

So it's over? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rest in peace hermanos argentinos, hope this event will have political consequences for everyone involved

Argies just can't afford their military at this stage. Good news for the Falklands at least.

F

yeah the state of the argentine military is deplorable right now, i think argentina needs a whole restructuring of their country, there is a minor political party called "project second republic" which promises a start from scratch and learn from the mistakes of the past

P

You can see the moment life strayed away from it

he's going to save us

yes he's a presidential candidate here

MARINE SIGNAL FLAGS SON
YOU EVER HEAR O THEM ?

what's with the vapors after the fishy dies?

is there any south american cuntry whose military is in complete shambles?
>inb4 chilel

sad!

They don't need that much equipment, their biggest issue right now is dealing with illegal fishing ships and those you can control with medium or small vessels. They also need surveillance planes or helicopters to target drug traffic at the north, but they don't have any other country threatening them

i meant isn't

Argentine “quality” mid-life upgrade

no

god I wish that were me

The military expenses of South America are remarkably low (probably due to irrelevancy and geographical isolation), so our armys are just memes

>what's with the vapors after the fishy dies?

Some guy on /diy/ made an electric chair to euthanize his fish painlessly

It's because you know you can cut back because the UK pays for your defence with our base in the Falklands.
I really hope that Argentina will start paying us money towards it, it costs us a lot to defend you guys

Your post is on par with amerimutt ones.
You should feel proud, is not an easy feat to be so retarded.

>what's with the vapors after the fishy dies?
It's his soul.

was it sick

RIP Brothers

F

t. özil

yes

I'am an ex Sub Mariner, did 8 years U.S. Navy. If you knew about the job and living conditions of the crew, you would not make stupid brain dead comments about 44 dead crew members. Not to mention they are all highly trained for life below the waves, not all men can take that kind of a job......

UPDATE: sources say the submarine is 3000mts under water, officialy RIP

>STILL not a single UK flag shitting up the thread
a disappointment

Well that's just awful
my utmost sympathies to the families and all that, there's never anything good to be said about losing a submarine

Very sad. Must take some balls to work in a sub.

Source? 3000 is in el abismo oscuro

elpais.com/internacional/2017/11/23/actualidad/1511447935_134725.html

la armada le dijo a un familiar de los tripulantes que es verdad

must be an horrible way to die

junto al monstruo...

Sad. F

Why do third world shitholes even own submarines?

And even then, why the fuck would you buy a Submarine from Germany of all fucking Euro manufacturers? Did the Argspics fall for the meme

>tfw we start talking about la criatura de las tinieblas and he shows up

>buy
germany keeps a constant supply of military equipment to argentina in order to arm the nazi remnants there

sent to my spic opinion folder

Isn't this of any concern to you especially? Don't you worry about the remote possibility of a MUH MALVINAS convulsion in Argentina?

>citation needed

>Don't you worry about the remote possibility of a MUH MALVINAS convulsion in Argentina?

obviously not. the Argies can't even keep their own subs from blowing up

>Isn't this of any concern to you especially?
What, the sinking? It's of massive concern that any nation lost so many lives and such a massive investment that is a submarine. There's no risk of Argentina trying to retake the Falklands anytime soon. Even if they wanted to, and they don't, even if they had the money to pay for their army, and they don't, we have the projection to defend those islands. Especially with the switch from our V bombers to the more mobile and flexible Tornado/F-35B attackers, there's no need to "hop" from Britain all the way to Argentina.

Hope they didn't suffer long. We need to invent subs and other stuff pilotless as fast as we can desu.

Deep Sea Horror tries to cover his crime.

F

JUST

jej same here

never go full american

RIP in peace nice argie submariners ;_;