My God. I haven't been fucked like that since

My God. I haven't been fucked like that since...

how am i supposed to make a funny reply

did you just want me to say grade school or what

She says “Grade School” but at what age is grade school in the US the place kids go?

reminder that she didn't know what grade school was during filming and when she found out later, she was not happy

I had OP's mom over last night

Kindergarten-fifth grade usually

FUCK YOU!

Mel Gibson's "Hamlet"

Something something harry potter bla bla bla

That's funny

I used to know a girl who based her entire personality on Marla Singer. I hadn't seen the movie at the time so didn't know; seeing it later, realizing what she'd done added an amusing dry poignance to the experience.

5 - 11, typically.

>the original script included the line "I want to have your abortion" but this was deemed to offensive so it was changed to "I haven't been fucked like that since grade school"

Who was in the wrong here?

I thought the story goes that the studio objected to the original line, and when they asked Fincher to change it, he said he would but made them agree that the new line be kept no matter what. So the grade school one stayed, which is arguably worse than the original.

Fincher is a master fucking troll though. He shot 99 takes of the opening scene in Social Network, and when the cast/crew asked for one more just to make it an even 100, he said no and called it a day.

>which is arguably worse

>banging a kid is worse than killing a kid

>it's another joke that only American audiences will understand in a film marketed to worldwide audiences

UNDEROOS!

There's an error in the original subtitle track too

>I haven't had my penis inspected like that since grade school

>watching Layer Cake
>"I'm rubbing this phone on my fanny right now"
>"I'll be right over"
>hehe he got turned on because he thought she was rubbing the phone on her buttcheek

1st to 12th. Anyone who says different is kind of retarded. It's almost like they didn't finish grade school.

I think the implication is that since Marla is such a fucked up individual, then it's probable that she was sexually active at a very young age (molested/raped and then just sexually active on her own from then), and she kind of gets off on the memory of getting fucked by dominating men.

It's a metaphor for big dicks and what not.

HOGWARTS!

Oh, it shows Marla

what's that?

I feel like this is next on the chopping block for an unnecessary and inferior remake.

>1st to 12th.
Ah, yes, who can forget the 8th year grade school students. Moron.

...since being BLACKED

Why do Americlaps feel the need to make a joke only they would get

That is hot though.

this isn't right. we're trying to maintain our behavior and they make a movie this suggestive? what is wrong with them? Don't they know this isn't healthy. My Word!

fanny is vagina in euroslang

I did not know that. Thanks for telling me.

MIDDLESCHOOL

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

Reminder that Bellatrix gave birth to Voldy's baby.

>killing a kid

No kids are killed during abortions, a foetus is removed from its host, kinda like a malignant growth is.

Captcha: Select all images that match the label: trumpet.
Such a missed oportunity

Back to grade school, retard.

i could've swore the line was "since the 5th grade"

is this some mandela effect shit?

See now, by saying that, you just invited pol here. It's like telling a vampire come in, and the thread will be derailed

Were those forward young men supposed to be high-school kids?

But I was the victim in this, I had to stand up for the truth. You're victim blaming.

But there's no such thing as truth. What are you, a racist?

>you'll never work along side fincher and have a blast fucking with the studio
hes probably still bitter over alien 3

grade school actually. They changed it.

Is Sup Forums seriously against abortion? Fucking lol.

The thing is I can see the chain of reasoning that led them to making that decision. They would need to take the opposite stance to liberalism, all in order to combat "degeneracy" and muh jewish shadow puppeteer. So they think in order to morally condemn some dirt poor trailer trash teenage Mom getting a 3rd trimester abortion, they need to swing all the way to the other side and support a fundamentalist stance on abortion. The end result is they just end up looking fucking retarded. They decide in order to oppose that, they have to go full retard and support fundamentalist christian.

Extremism is stupid no matter what side you're on. It's all about moderation, the kind of "moderation" that Erasmus wrote about.

was Marla real? or just another manifestation like Bob?

A fetus is a human life. When it's aborted they slice it up and pull it out with forceps. They kick around for a bit and then die. You can find plenty of images and videos confirming this on the Internet. It doesn't matter how you try to phrase it in your head as "like a growth" or an "it", human lives are worth far more than your convenience because you were too stupid to wrap it before you tap it or just abstain.

>i read a theory about bob on the internet so it's true

Oh, fuck off, Bob was real, hence the 'his name' scene. Marla is arguable but seeing as Palahniuk wrote a sequel where they're married with a kid, it's basically canon that she's real

Also, Helena thought grade school was what Americans called high school. When she found out grade school kids were 5-11 she was not happy about it, but hey, too late

What did Finch say?

Go back to Sup Forums
Sup Forums is and always has been more welcome here than your kind

No U

>american "culture"

I love his movies like the next guy but the past decade or so he has been picking the trashiest pulp novels to adapt. I wish he'd pick a decent story or write one himself.

Abortion is murder. to engage in it makes you murderer. Are you a murderer?

ill abort u little bitch

Grade school line is obviously the better line.

"I want you to father my abortion"

Grade School is the American equivalent of saying Grammar or Primary school. It's synonymous with Elementary School. If she meant middle/high school she would have said that.

Obviously Bob was real, but I'm bored. Why would you think he wasn't?

Don't give a shit. I care more for the human who wants that growth out of them than the pile of cells. Accidents happen, nobody goes to have an abortion like they're picking something up from the store. They do it to prevent a shit situation.

>needing to write an entire essay making MUH Sup Forums boogeyman look bad just to justify killing babies

bongslang not euroslang

I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978.

>Pedophilia is worse than abortion
Are you serious right now

You mean 8th graders?

Humans die on the spot through freak accidents, that's just how fleeting life is. How does that make them worth more than my convenience? While it's legal I'll make sure to use abortions to my best advantage, thank you.

>i have never watched an abortion video on liveleak

It's murder user.

>m-m-muh clump of cells is human

Tfw my exgf used to ride me in bow legged cow girl position like this.

Anytime I have sex now I cant cum unless I shut my eyes and imagine it

Since when does America give a fuck about murder?
Sex is EVIL!

>Milla was in married with children
Wow, she sure came a long wa... oh.
No ... I guess she didn't.

>ex gf
>using crying bald cancer man

I want r*ddit to leave
NOW

>pedophilia is less offensive than pointing out women kill their own babies to be whores
Things like this make me think west deserves islam

....my abortion.

>rape to the future
not
>Back to the Rape

Fun fact;

>I haven't been fucked like that since grade school

Was a studio requested change to the original line;

>I want to have your abortion

Interesting that abortions are legal and child fucking is illegal but studio executives believed that child fucking was less offensive than abortion.

>clump of cells

Dead muscle spasms.

...I visited the White House in '95.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

God almighty

Is sex really that fun?

Only if you're attractive, its kind of forced if you're an average guy

>I thought the story goes that the studio objected to the original line, and when they asked Fincher to change it, he said he would but made them agree that the new line be kept no matter what. So the grade school one stayed, which is arguably worse than the original.
No, the story is that in America, child-rape is less controversial than mentioning abortion.

Americans are literally more okay with raping kindergarteners than they are with a normal aspect of women's health.

Milla is underrated.

That's not even real, it's a training aid.

/tv /moronic shits

Do I look like I'm a fucking doctor, Mr. PhD?

>abortion hurts my feelings

It's not pleasant, but it's not murder.

Because who cares about you?

Zodiac>fight club>social network>seven=gone girl

No, son, you don't.

Do not reply to this thread again. Adults are talking.

Nice source you have there Doctor Shekalberg

That's actually a pretty cool line, maybe better than the original, which was just Fincher trying to be super edgy

>user posts image and claims it's an actual abortion but cites no sources
>nothing from you
>Another user refutes this claim
>SOURCES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Nice double standards you have there, sonny.

Where does one enroll in Fuck School?

They don't let dorks enroll, so you don't need to worry about it.

So that we can all have 9 year old wives?