Hey user, wanna catch a movie later?

>hey user, wanna catch a movie later?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EmimnKgAeHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_jb2VsvyPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I would, Arnold.

please be gentle with me

>N-no, but you can take my wife instead! H-heh heh.

>nice day for a ride

I would carve my mother's heart out of her chest and eat it if I got to sit down with Arnold Schwarzenegger and watch movies.

THICCCCCCCCCCCCC

youtu.be/EmimnKgAeHg

Roiding cuck faggot.

Don't know why that made me laugh desu

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Pfft, i bet his FTP is under 200W, fucking top-heavy Fred, bet he cant even break 25mph on flats.

I mean I love my father but I definitely would trade him for Arnold any day

I forgot about this kino

He's a big guy

Cyckling is god-tier for cardio if you have a lot of muscle that makes running way too consuming on lungs and bones.

>ywn live in 70s california and cycle to the gym with arnuld to work out for 8 hours before eating four steaks for dinner

Yeah, we can watch Conan and Commando.

>tfw my dad looks similiar to arnold

It's like i'm playing life on easymode. God-tier strong eye-brow genes.

I actually now a chick whose granddad was a black guy who worked out at gold's gym during same time as arnold. Arnold once babysitted the chicks dad when her grand dad had to go to a meeting. Appearently the grand dad thought Arnold would be the easiest to agree to sit his kids. He went to Mcdonalds with the kids.

Craziest thing is, i live in Finland.

>black girl
>finn

She's only 25% american black which is like 10% african.

I believe you then.

>JUST
fuck im crying from laughing

yes Arnie, but only if after the movie we can go to my place and you treat me like the little bitch that I am. I want to bounce on your veiny cock four hours while you move me around with your strong arms and throw me on the bed. I would gladly swallow the semen after or spread it on my ass cheeks so you can make white jelly when you penetrate my little asshole.

Is this the average Sup Forums poster now?

lmao

Only if you promise to push my mouth down onto your massive cock like I was a thing you owned.

That's really a female that has been given an insane amount of hormones. That's why it is making the masonic '13' hand sign here. Male to female trannies do a reversed version, with the lone finger next to the thumb.

>all these underage retards laughing at this

Sup Forums was a mistake

HAHAHAHHA HOLY FUG :D

fucking classic

what did user mean by this?

>not wearing a helmet
kill yoursel-

Looked at the little bike and had to look this up.

>Off-Season Weight: Around 260 lbs.
>Competition Weight: Around 235 lbs.

I thought bodybuilders weighed less actually.

JA

top wew

>JIST

If you want to gain muscle, you must eat enough that you have the strength to train very hard and gain mass. That requires eating so much you also gain fat. Then they lose as much of the fat and and as little muscle as possible for competition season.

TIME TO LIFT

youtube.com/watch?v=z_jb2VsvyPI

>little bike
Look at the head tube. It's huge. That's not the bike of a sub-6feet manlet.

what the fuck

fuckin kek

WHO TOL YOU YOU COULD EAT MAI COOKEES?

Later? How about now?

Why watch a movie when we can lift
IM FUCKIN ZYZZ BRAH

You must have a horrible mother.

guess you're a big guy then

you finns are so gullible, believing every stupid story

I'd love to hang out with Arnie. He seems like he'd be a fun guy to get drunk with, and he can wingman you.

Apparently when he gets drunk he says the n-word A LOT.

Post more tomboys please

>ywn get drunk with Arnie and go on a Sup Forums tier rant with him while watching old Arnie movies

TV BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Shit, I hadn't heard that in a while.