/lbg/ - letterboxd general

Non cancerous OP edition.

Post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched.

Qotd: What's your most anticipated film of Cannes 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/FutureDays/
letterboxd.com/Cubei8/
letterboxd.com/Arokz/
letterboxd.com/ren507man/
letterboxd.com/thepartyoftea/
letterboxd.com/machill54/
letterboxd.com/MrToxicTaco/
letterboxd.com/mastro666/
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
youtube.com/watch?v=hNGi3nwPZsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate every single one of you.

>post profiles
fuck off identishits

post profile

post profiles so u can get stalked by a fuckin lunatic

>nope

letterboxd.com/albion
watched too many shorts recently, someone give me a good feature length to watch

literally r.eddit

First Bresson i didn't care for. Everything that he usually does (and does great) just comes of as annoying in this film. I absolutely hated every actor in the film, the blank faced no emotion thing irritated me greatly. It worked for me in his other films (it was perfect for lancelot du lac) but not here.

I would like to hear what other people think about it. Maybe i am just a pleb that didn't get it. Maybe the film is deliberately annoying and bad to reflect the worldview of the main character.

letterboxd.com/FutureDays/

i just watched whiplash for the first time and that shit was fucking inspiring, chazelle seems to be making films specifically to inspire creatives

the fly is a straight up good, well crafted movie, distinctly a movie not a film

bronson is NWR's best

to the wonder is heartrending

memories of murder is masterfully crafted

so on and so on, thats just some stuff ive watched recently

whiplash is literally any sports film but with a jazz skin thrown over it, it was absolute shite therefore all your reccs mean nothing to me

don't EVER talk to me or my son's letterboxd again

letterboxd.com/javtv

>javtv
>no actual javs logged
smdh

fuck, dont ruin whiplash for me senpai

no way! *

The first episode of Twin Peaks Season 3 :))

letterboxd.com/Cubei8/

*farts*

letterboxd.com/Arokz/

>Mon Oncle
MY FUCKING NIGGER

watch zodiac

seen it
whats with all the plebs in /lbg/ today?
wheres mega autist??????/

Previous thread:

mega autist killed himself after being bullied by dropout_bear and 27amdi34

mega autist died after his train he trying to drive into a Letterboxd guy at high speed derailed

RIP big man, hope you can finally meet your pal DW 'don't watch' griffin in hell

Why is he obsessed with train

>Doesn't like the film
>Gives it 3 stars

Eh?

letterboxd.com/ren507man/

>5,001 lists

The Killing of. Sacred Deer
How To Talk To Girls At Parties
Twin Peaks

You need more classics under your belt.

High and Low
M
Forbidden Games
Woman of the Dunes
Blow Up

letterboxd.com/thepartyoftea/

yikes
classic cyberbully victim replies
>posting meanie weanie things about a guy who's not even in the thread
sad!

I had a similar reaction I still liked the expressionless acting, but I hated the entire of ethos of the film. Worst of all is that is probably inspired thousands of more films about despondent nihilistic adolescents.

Absolutely horrible film, I expected more from Bresson.

I respect the craft and skill behind it. It's not "bad". And i didn't get nothing out of watching it. 2.5 for me means that i was completely neutral to it, that no part affected me, and that is not the case concerning Le diable probablement.

the 60's were the best decade for film

In the beginning God created Kino.
-smoothhands 1:1 2017 AD

what's wrong with trainspotting 2?
the beguiled because i'm not aware of anything else

If you're afraid he already won.

A-S come back to the 'cord

>Mon Oncle
MY FUCKING NIGGER

based vlc

Post yfw you realized VLC is actually the best media player

I'd rather suicide bomb my closest friends and family

someone here told me about it, maybe
otherwise i would never have watcht it.

This is a Johnnie To movie for stupid people.

What's so good about La Notte / L'eclisse?

there in black an white

Shrek 2 was a lot better than I remembered

shrek 2>tarkovsky

Unironically true.

>people young enough to nostalgia about shrek 2 are old enough to post in lbg now
end it all

how green WAS his valley tho...

Twas a brown valley, full of shit.

that's a dumb comparison

Monica Vitti

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Satans slave on 35mm was nice. Was even the #rare director cut version with a scene that was too rude and illegal for anywhere except Japan

Hi

letterboxd.com/MrToxicTaco/

can someone give me a recommendation of something to watch? preferably horror that i haven't seen yet or something off my watchlist.

Split or Paterson. They're both available online.

Yeah, I have both of them already. Thanks user I guess I'll finally watch Split.

Oh fug :DDDD

hello

letterboxd.com/mastro666/

The Discord right now.

This isn't funny or very good.

:)

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

where can I download Mor Vran?

why are you guys all so fucking psychotic? you remind me of an obsessive stalker i had in high school

Is that you, Ms. Davis?

>tfw no discord invite

I'm high and drunk, am I cool enough for this general?

I want to be Ava Davis's little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and suck on her breasts her magic breast milk will turn me into a little baby tampon boy she would stick me in her hoo hoo and I would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo goo ga gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her blood in my little goo goo gaa gaa baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo goo ga ga like a little rolly poly baby boy. It is orgasmic to know I am one with her goo goo Ava Davis blood I would giggle and goo goo ga ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as I roll around in her hoo hoo and revel in her red pussy juices slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy body . I want her Ava Davis hoo hoo blood and juices on my embryo faces. It will hurt and I would scream in pained goo goo ga ga little baby tampon boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNGi3nwPZsw

DELET THIS RITE NAO

D.W. Griffith guy has been imprisoned on an unspecified charge, which is why he has stopped posting. FYI.