SO CLIMATE CHANGE

SO CLIMATE CHANGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/46h-LfNWPn8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i like pistachio ice cream now

Also, listen up: climate change is a spectrum. The closer you look at ANYTHING the blurrier the lines get. INCLUDING CLIMATE CHANGE. NATURE is complicated. If you're yelling "PROVE IT" in my twitter feed, you're not actually having a discussion, you're being a dick. Stop it or unfollow me. xoox

is going to be the end of the human race

CLIMATE CHANGE AND TRANNIES ARE IMPORTANT AND (YOU), THE NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS

YOU'VE BEEN BERRY BERRY BAD, BUT IF YOU DO AS I SAY, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

orgasmic

do you ever think history will be as trendy as science is now?

so weird to see normies meme junk science so much.

CAUSE

idc about trannies but climate change is real tho

History would make people realise racism works so no. The only reason why science is popular now is because of the gizmos and the fact you can become rich in social media.

I thought it was called global warming

>do you ever think history will be as trendy as science is now?
only in movies. kinda hard to make non-war history interesting for normies, since by simplifying it you lose a lot of the complexity that makes it so interesting in the first place.

t. historyfag

>so weird to see normies meme junk science so much
it's almost like religion in a lot of ways. they understand next to fuck all about it, but they just want to BELIEVE and try to """objectivity""" to their claims of moral supremacy

try to add """objectivity""". fuck me it's early

>Sup Forums STILL triggered that this new show is popular and successful

It's 2017. Genderqueer people exist. People can fuck who they want. Straight white men are boring and outdated. Trans girls are sexy as fuck. DEAL. WITH. IT.

>2 minutes of actual science
>28 minutes of economics, ethics, and sociology

Pseudo history is already as popular as pseudo science right now. Both have been heavily corrupted by cultural marxism.

Now lets cry about the evils of white imperialism, slave trade, and the holocaust some more. ....

The sad thing is it's getting pretty hard to get any type of American institutional education that doesn't teach these topics heavily corrupted by Marxism.

These days anthropology, science, and history; are propaganda, cherry picking facts to support an agenda, and burying your head in the sand when you see something that doesn't fit the agenda.

leaf detected

Reminder that 4 out of the 7 producers of this show are Jewish.

>he says while making up a completely fake movement in history called cultural marxism with fake origins and fake motives

kill yourself, you alt right trailer trash

VAGINA

kek

DUDE, CLIMATE CHANGE LMAO

Hey Justin

They changed it because retarded people wondered why global "warming" meant some countries were getting colder. It's the same shit they still say about evolution. "Why are there still monkeys?"

Fact is climate change is VERY REAL.

We just need to bottom out how much is man-made and how much of an impact globally it's having.

Not likely. Scientism is far too embedded in popular culture because it has a good cloak of legitimacy despite being a contradiction. You can't prove that science is the only way to know truth using the scientific method. It's much easier for people to believe that science is the only way to know truth than it would be for somebody to say that the historical critical method is the only way to know truth. "Historism" will never have that same popular appeal.

I thought everyone agreed that climate change is real but there is debate about it being man-made or just a natural thing

Sociology and psychology are the two hardest sciences

ICE CREAM ORGY!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Your use of all caps on certain words makes me think you're either from tumblr or reddit.

theres no real debate about it being man made anymore, the change is exponentially quicker than ever seen before and it syncs with the industrial revolution basically perfectly, the debate is how bad it is, how quickly itll get bad and how to mitigate it

>The sad thing is it's getting pretty hard to get any type of American institutional education that doesn't teach these topics heavily corrupted by Marxism.
entirely not true. i would be mad as fuck if i had to deal with it, but i haven't had to even see the appearence of it once. a chick in a first year class tried to compare christopher columbus to heinrich himmler and got shut down so hard by the prof and rest of the class.

>These days anthropology, science, and history; are propaganda, cherry picking facts to support an agenda, and burying your head in the sand when you see something that doesn't fit the agenda.
i'm only in history but you will get called out SO HARD and so quick if you try to do that.

don't listen to Sup Forums lad, they just like to blow each other and try to forecast the apocalypse

protip for the future, if they space their posts like

this, they are from reddit.

Only morons limit themselves to a single forum.

Leave your circlejerk once in a while dude.

why won't climate truthers leave me alone

Oy vey don't you dare to deny muh clima holocaust

IS CAUSED BY WHITE DEVILS

the earth has always had a changing temperature and conditions, we are way ahead of schedule in terms of how the quickly global temp is changing,, we have increased the amount of CO2 to 410 ppm from 300 since 1900, in the same time The Average temperature of the planet has increased almost a full degree.
That is a lot even tho its doesnt seem like it

No, science is cool now because "muh geek culture".

normalfags just look at history and see a bunch of old people doing boring things so it will never be trendy.

I wonder why the temperature hasn't increased in over 15 years.

>we are way ahead of schedule in terms of how the quickly global temp is changing

How do you know this? People only seem to look at the past 150 years but that's nothing in the grand scheme of things. You can't make these sorts of sweeping generalizations from such a small data set. This isn't a big problem with skeptics, they're more concerned with the climate models that are consistently incapable of making any sorts of accurate predictions. Models that have failed repeatedly, models that Democrats are trying to base legislation on.

>just dismisses the potential of nuclear energy with "nobody wants that"

I thought he was supposed to be a scientist? What kind of scientist dismisses something just because it goes against popular opinion? Fuck, better tell Galileo that he should've just given up since nobody wanted to know that the Earth revolves around the Sun

>a species explodes way beyond what current resources can provide
>an increasing number of it's population becomes attracted to mates it could not reproduce with

Nature is beautiful.

>the change is exponentially quicker than ever seen before
How do we know this?
We only have accurate records for the past ~100 years

Leftists would rather destroy the earth to create solar panels even though the power grid is incapable of handling the inconsistent generation of power, resulting in either spikes in cost when they're not generating enough or in wasted power and massive loss of money because it forces power companies to pay to dump the power when the panels are generating too much. Germany figured this out very quickly and trying to switch completely to "renewables" they're moving back to coal. Nuclear power is just too clean and efficient for them.

memes aside I fucking love pistachio ice cream. I know I can't be the only one

ice cream is for kids

so are imageboards, what's your point?

what models have failed repeatedly ?
Many models from the early days are eerily accurate to what weve seen..
Its often hard to argue with people on here about this because they flat out cant understand concepts like concentration which are important in this. I used to think it was no big deal like you but it was just denial cos its easier to think itll be find theres omething these scientists havent thought about thatll mean this never happens. When you actually look into climate science as a field you realise that every aspect you can imagine has a large number of people investigating and double checking incredibly specific things.

you have shit taste, vanilla is objectively the king of ice cream with unlimited condiment combinations

ever tried vanilla pistachio?

YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

>We just need to bottom out how much is man-made and how much of an impact globally it's having.
this doesnt matter. who cares what level it is at, its clearly not a low percent. Humans have made a significant difference for the worst.

youtu.be/46h-LfNWPn8
>haha just suck a dick, c'mon what are you scared? just do it, all the cool kids are doing it haha!

>what is validity and predictive power
"Scientism" exists but it has nothing to do with the scientific method or most scientists. The scientific method works because you can apply its results, make predictions about the real world and build useful tools.

Maybe the name "cultural marxism" is misguided, but don't even pretend bullshit like critical race/gender theory doesn't exist or is irrelevant.

Insert your penis into a goose's neck and behead it once you ejaculate.

Then eat it.

>respond to models with data 150+ years old, trying to debunk climate change
>"HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ONLY LOOK AT PAST 150 YEARS"
>"THE MODELS FAIL ALL THE TIME ANYWAY"

no one is this retarded right?

>The people of the thin blurry line are more important than the people that aren't on the thin blurry line

>What kind of scientist dismisses something just because it goes against popular opinion?

What the fuck are you talking about you imbecile? What does the politics of nuclear power have to do with scientific investigation?

lmao

>Mocks conservatives on their views on sexuality, saying it's "based on feelings"
>Literally minutes after saying that gender is "how people feel"
Jesus Christ this show. It's a complete trainwreck.

A couple of weeks ago th today show had nye on it to promote his faggot show and introduced him as "esteemed scientist Bill Nye"

>solar energy is inconsistent and the only renewable source

try not being an edgy faggot before you try to think about something you dont understand.

Climate change is a spectrum

What the fuck is Strawberry's problem

Scientism is the belief that the only way to know truth is with science, and you can't do science without the scientific method. Scientism is an obviously false belief because there are other ways of knowing truth that the scientific cannot touch, a few examples would be mathematical truths, logical truths, or historical truths. This is on top of my previous point about Scientism being a self refuting belief since the scientific method can't prove Scientism correct.

Wind is even more inconsistent in its power generation. Like wildly so because at least with solar you can predict the sun pattern and weather.

>mfw I do think man made climate change is a growing global disaster and grew up watching Bill Nye, but think Nye is a fucking Dem shill who has made the fight against it even worse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

As a person who leans conservative, a fucktard like Nye is a godsend. His foolish drivel has done more to undermine the fascist left than any amount of common sense dogma. Thanks Bill!!!

science gets credit for consumer electronics and combating the evil boogieman that is anti science religion.

thats why its always "cool".

So why be upset about it and demand trillion dollar taxes levied against Western Civilization? According to 'settled science' and their models it's already too late to reverse the trend. So then, who fucking cares?

YOU STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN YET?

>mfw I think trannies should be free to be trannies, but the science doesn't fucking matter because their beliefs on gender are protected in the first amendment so Nye is yet again full of shit

People like you are so fucking stupid it literally blows everyone's mind. Nothing scientific is ever beyond debate you fucking idiot.

>According to 'settled science' and their models it's already too late to reverse the trend. So then, who fucking cares?

Why should anyone bother responding seriously when you post shit like this?

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

Not that guy but this show is supposed to be about explaining scientific findings to the lay people to disprove common myths (climate change, vaccines, etc.). He should be explaining why people's beliefs on nuclear power are correct or not, or at least give a summary of some advancements in the field (like he did with the renewable energy guy). Instead he dismisses it with an idiotic statement and changes topic. It's fucking stupid.

Did you even watch the episode before posting on this thread? The man said nothing about the cons of nuclear power, he only said that the people didn't want it and that's that.

You're not much of a scientist if you care about public opinion, science is at its very core, unpolitical, the planet doesn't care if you're a democrat or republican.

Keep your pie hole shut you ignorant faggot.

You call me a Drumphfy if I say Climate Change is not anthropogenic, you call me retarded when I say fine, let's pretend the models are real and it is, what exactly do you want? To be contrarian no matter what? The Church of Climate Change's Prediction Models demonstrate that unless the entire world went Carbon Negative, it is too late to reverse the damage. That's not possible to accomplish.

Here's the thing,
I think both that man made climate change is a real problem and and the carbon taxes are a scam.

America getting fucked at both ends. The American right ignores the problem while in the pocket of big oil and ghe American left wants to crrate a bullshit new big oil with carbon crddits that won't solve shit but make them rich.

this

>You're not much of a scientist if you care about public opinion, science is at its very core, unpolitical, the planet doesn't care if you're a democrat or republican.

In one breath you want him to discuss the pros of nuclear power, and in another you say that science is unpolitical. Are you for fucking real?

>You call me a Drumphfy

I'm not even going to read the rest of your post lol

But you seemed to be implying that it is a widespread belief. Very few scientists will deny the importance of logic and mathematics, and I don't see how pop sci shows are denying it.

>historical truths
Such as? Sounds like postmodernist idiocy

>He should be explaining why people's beliefs on nuclear power are correct or not

How can you be correct or not about wanting to live near a nuclear power station?

>Sup Forumstard talking about pseudo science

What did THEY mean by this?

Wait, how many Trump supporters actually deny climate change? I figured most of them were more scared of jobs/economy/illegal immigration and such.

Do the Trump supporters here actually pretend its not a thing? I thought MSM was possibly misrepresenting again.

>Bill hugs the women he introduces on the show
>But for the men he only shakes their hands

What did he mean by this?

What's wrong with living near a power station user?

US energy has made huge advances the last few decades. Carbon emissions are far lower now, yet we still have regulations that hurt the economy while other countries outright dodge the regulations.

We're at an economic disadvantage for literally no reason.

Why don't you ask them, you fuckwit?

>muh carbon taxes
If global warming continues at its current rate, then farming conditions are going to make food much more expensive. You can't get out of this without consequence.

SO WHITE PEOPLE

Shut up Jamal