Sweden determined #1 country that does the most for humanity

>Sweden determined #1 country that does the most for humanity
goodcountry.org/index/results

You're welcome.
So ITT, (appropriately in these Thanksgiving times): You all thank us. Go on.

thank you sweden for not stopping the refugees at our border so we wouldn't deal with them

I unironically hate Sweden and Swedes.

Thank you Sweaden for always rivalling me yet being too far to actually go to war with me

>The Good Country Index doesn’t measure what countries do at home. This isn't because we think these things are unimportant, of course, but because there are plenty of surveys that already measure them. What the Index does aim to do is to start a global discussion about how countries can balance their duty to their own citizens with their responsibility to the wider world, because this is essential for the future of humanity and the health of our planet.

Basically the cuck index.

kek

No, you're supposed to thank us.

So it doesn't even take into account all we've done for refugees in our country? Wow.

t. Glistening moral beacon of the world

>the good goim index

I get the feeling that Swedes are the kind of people that do good things for humanity because it gives them a good image, and not because they think its the right or just thing to do

Haha my man

wtf i like denmark now

SAY THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow another meme index

>The road to hell is paved with good intentions
Never has a saying been more true

Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you down there at place 78. Surpassed by Fiji, Ghana, Cameroon, Ecuador lmao

>superiority complex: the country

notice me woooorld please notice me

Literally had to put my cursor over your flag to see what cunt you are

Turns out, you're just a cunt

>doesn't know his own continent's countries
brainlet detected

Can someone please invade this damn country..
Murica, please? We won't fight, I promise. Not like we can defend our self anyway..
My only demands is that you level Stockholm with the ground and kill all politicians who things mass immigration is good idea.

I wish I was born in Norway

>some homo bonde
get out of my thread

aside from the memes, great job guys ! you are a shining example for all of us

You're both welcome to leave. Literally don't even need a passport. Just go.

This but unironically

Also what's up with all these meme indexes lately? They're absolutely meaningless

t. geat

like vaginas, youve never seen one before

Thank you for clay, Sweden.

Kill your self din jävla stockholmare.

Thanks Turkey! Truly our greatest ally

Well of course. Sweden is doing diligent work to rid the world of all Swedes. A genuine service to humanity.

This.

>USA still jail people in Guantanamo in illegality against the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
>20

Quality meme index.

this

Thanks you Sweden for chimping out yearly about non existant russian subs invading you.
Very entertaining

Being imprisoned for being terror suspect is pretty reasonable compared to all the recording of their trigger happy cops.