Hereby I present to you, the map of turkroach'd. If you are in dark red, I have bad news for you

Hereby I present to you, the map of turkroach'd. If you are in dark red, I have bad news for you.

>Armenians are Turks

Yeah ok

Feels good to see our colonies.

bullshit map. there is literally no historical reason for the north of portugal to be red. it's population is pretty much like galicia

Bullshit map, there is literally no reason for the north part of portugal to be red. North of portugal is pretty much like galicia.

This map doesn't claim to represent the Turkic peoples of Mongolia, it's the Anatolian mixed populations that spread into Europe.
Dunno, pirates? I don't know the history of every place, but for Greece and Romania it checks out.

It could also be the spread of some people from Caucasus, that went along the coast all the way to Portugal. I think it's not actual Turks but Caucasians.

I think this probably happened in Roman or earlier time, not during the Ottoman empire. It doesn't make sense otherwise. (England? Wtf.)

See
I don't think the map is bullshit though. It checks out: Romania, Southern Greece, Crimea all have Caucasian-looking people.

R1b is ultimately aryan, you could've picked a map for J2 if you had to shitpost at least instead of the based Hittites paternal lineage

HAH!! Barely made it into the < 1%

Then why don't you consider people like this 'aryan'?

goddammit why is the Basque territory shrinking so much

why is basque so cucked?

How North are you famalam

do you even understand the difference between paternal lineage and phenotype?

R1b is indo european, it's the Hittite past of Anatolia and has nothing to do with Turks

Have you been to these places? Take a trip. Even with small geographical distances, they people you encounter change a lot in appearance.

yeah but it doesn't mean much now, the aryans raped almost everyone west of their home and strongly spread their "genetic surname" due to their patriarchal culture, but with many generations the much more populous locals absorbed the newcomers, thus the phenotype didn't change much
it's also why Turks, despite speaking a central asian language, pretty much just look like Anatolians and don't normally show many asiatic features

I see! That makes sense. Y-DNA is basically rape dna.

also this happened in the bronze age, almost 6000 years ago more or less