It's shit. Don't go there

Sup Isac

hello

google Paris Syndrome (パリ症候群)

Glad that you're still alive.
How's life treating you?

fine

That's great!

Young and very autistic people think that Japan is perfect, but in fact most people here already went through their weeb phase and realised drawbacks of Japan and adopt the opposite thesis which is that Japan is shit because of all the reasons we already know and say "x" or "y" positive aspect "isn't true you weeb !! it's not like in anime !!" even if they don't know what they are talking about.
there is also a third category of people that is an extreme minority that actually went there.
The reality is that some stereotype are very true surprisingly. That there are some cool things and some bad things but I don't think we could take the cool and leave the bad, I don't think it would work because it's a lifestyle if you take out the bad part of Japan some cool things will disappear too I think.

give your bf's head.

Japan has nothing on Finland now that's overrated.

OP, can you translate some of the Japanese posters' comments from this thread: all-nationz.com/archives/1068585452.html

変な物はどの国にでもあるだろ
That perverted stuff happends in every country

ゲイやレズだって子供が作れないのは同じだから問題ないだろ
あんたらLGBTには優しいやんけ
なんで二次元だけ差別するんや?
Gays and lesbians can't get children it's the same therefore there is no problem
You guys are nice to LGBT
Why do you only discriminate against 2d

て言うかネタじゃないの、これ。
本気でやってたら基地外だろ。
Rather that's no joke, if he honestly did it he's made

最悪だよ
外国人から死ぬほどバカにされてる
英語読めないやつらが想像できないくらいバカにされてるぞ
That's the worst
Being made fun of by foreigners
The guys who can't read english can't image how much we're being made fun of

現実を見ろよ。
可愛い二次元嫁には大体、恰好良い二次元の彼氏がいるだろ。
Speaking realistically
A cute 2d girl would have a good looking 2d boyfriend

Thank you, Hans-senpai.

np sorry for the fucked up English. Dunno what happend

When I'm tired or lazy my english gets fucked up too

That must be it.
Work was a bitch today

Best Korea>>>>yankee cucked nipponeses

If I found a genie, my three wishes would be for all Japs to burn alive, for all Japs to be resurrected and for all Japs to burn alive again. At least my first wish will come true, hopefully, when NK goes berserk

In france what aspects of Japan are deemed to be obnoxious? Over-work?The nuclear accident ?

Japan sucks. Just because freaks who visit there think normal people are cool, doesnt make you cool. Bunch of people who cant do any real work, doesnt have morals, dont have empathy, plastic gooks and dicks, short, boring and weird.

Overrated and too smug to even see that..

Overwork by far. People are really scared of the extended working hours and the ultra competitive school system. I am too desu, that's the thing that makes me really anxious about working in Seoul one day.

日本がフィヌランドの彼女だから

weebs have never lived in Japan for longer than a month

それはゲイ

why so many finn anime girls

Why do people pay for VPN's to post as JP faggots? We all know Nips wouldn't come on Sup Forums.

Finns are cute
I mean look at pic related. This is Finnish national hero Simo Häyhä
(The manga was shit though desu)