Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Add assists
Watch the games

you watch the stats you think ronaldo is the best in the world
you watch the games and you realize messi is the best in the world

Ronaldo would have as many assists if they weren't wasted by ex-footballers like Bale and Benzema

>Watched the game
I watched Ronaldo win his team the game today; will I watch Messi do the same?

can't wait for the messi and ronaldo era to end. so sick of their faces already.
whats even worse is every little skinny dribbling kid coming up these days is the ____-an or ____-ese messi. fuck off.

>muh good football
Stats are made by playing the game you retards. Does it really matter how? No. So stfu

>____-an or ____-ese messi
What the fuck?

Assists are stats too

>whats even worse is every little skinny dribbling kid coming up these days is the ____-an or ____-ese messi. fuck off.
have you been watching football for 2 days?
>looks at flag
>oh nvm
at least is something new. We've been suffering for decades the search of the new Pelé/Maradona

Ronaldo has more La Liga assists than Iniesta; is he a better playmaker?

>Striker for tap-ins have 33 goals
>Front playmaker has 32 goals

Add key passes. Add whatever stat you want and Messi wins. If you look at goals, they're tied, career-wise, but Messi has a higher rate.
>oh but Ronaldo has a higher rate in March!

Wrong, Messi has been playing as a playmaking goalkeeper.

sweeper-playmaker-coach from the touchline you mean?
he even scores when he doesn't play, how amazing is that?

denial when confronted with facts is a sign of mental illness

>Add assists

You don't need to create goals if your teammates created them for you like Ronaldo who needs 620 chances to score 100 only creating 120, while Messi scores 80 with 400 creating 200

mentally ill Halal shitskins

He won the game against Atletico Madrid last week.

And will he win the game against Malaga today?

>goals dont matter

Ronaldo plays with Benzema

>looks at flag

i've already played that game where i copy/pasted football comments from european posts and websites and still gotten >that flag.

>Add assists
top all time CL assists: Ronaldo
top all time copa del rey assists: Messi

2017-2018: 4 goals
OH NONONONONNONONONONO

>goals

>January 2018: RONALDO IS SHIT LOOK AT THESE GOALS FROM MESSI LMAO RONALDO IS FINISHED
>March 2018: NO NO NO NO NO GOALS DONT MATTER
living the dream.

Son is the korean messi

Those are still two incredible numbers though. What's the issue?

One player was invisible during the start of the year and isn't winning the league, one of them wasn't and is winning the league

>Goals doesn't matter in football
>Ships doesn't matter in naval battles

*don’t

He wont play, unless barcelona starts choking against last team in the table (which could unironically happen)

obviously

i mean a really really strong warship would win vs 1000 fishing boats

>it's a messi vs ronaldo episode

La liga top scorer right now: messi
La ligga top assisted: messi

The best way to compare which team is better is direct confrontation between both teams. Wierd that Ronaldo fags never use head to head stats? Winning CLs and shit like that depends on too many things (like getting roma, wolfsburg and manchester city before a final to play against atletico tired after beating barcelona and bayern).

They are both far and away the best players we will most likely ever see.

The only strike against Messi is that he hasn't done it outside of Barcelona.

any similar stat for ronaldo?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

:^)

Getafe, Malaga, Eibar, Las Palmas

Scoring goals is the only thing that matters in football, that's why if player A scores 6 goals in 5 games but scores all 6 goals in one game and lose the following games and player B scores 5 goals in 5 games and they win every match by 1-0 then player A is more important for his team because he scored more goals.

it's even trickier the opening goal, the equalizer or the tie breaker is more important than the 4th and 5th goal in a 5 - 0 game.
I'm unironically making a notepad about it for cr7 and messi. Only done cr7 so far.

>leliga stats with stacked Barcelona full of world cup winners behind him
>Ronaldo as a winger stats
meanwhile in real life: 4 CL goals in 2017-2018. he's done. they should sell him to Semen Padang for 200m while they still can.

everybody knows that notepad will be accidentally deleted if Ronaldo comes out on top.

see

absolutly not senpai, desu while making cr7's notepad and watching his goals I rate him more than before.

64% of ronaldo's goals last season were the game winner or game tying goals, it was the highest in europe. idk about this season

No one said that context wasn't important

You should add goals that make it a 2 goal lead and be prepared for the sheer amount of data for his 11-12 season

only focusing on the CL so far

>2 goal lead is not important
at least make it 3 or 4, retard.

>Ronaldo is a better goalscorer than Messi
yea no shit genius.

I'm on your side, senpai.

>key passes

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)