Read the novels

>read the novels
>does all the stunts himself
>great movie plots

Can we all agree that he is the 2nd best Bond? The first spot obviously belonging to Connery.

1. Sean Connery
2. Timothy Dalton = Daniel Craig
3. Pierce Brosnan
4. Roger Moore
5. George Lazenby

Despite Lazenby's wooden acting, OHMSS is one of the greatest Bond films.
Up there with From Russia With Love.

Dude, how about this guy as Sherlock Holmes. he looks like sherlock holmes from books.

he is old tho

Change first spot to Craig and I agree.

If Connery had been post-synced as much as Lazenby was, he would have been thought wooden. Broccoli and Saltzman hadn't yet got the courage to recast properly, so Bond spends half the movie with a different actor's voice and in disguise.

License's antagonist was a huge flaw, w/ a better one it could have been great. Bond v Narcos is pretty great though.

Agreed.

>Daniel Craig
Craig is the WORST Bond. He's not even a real Bond imo he's a fucking Jason Bourne wannabe.

He can't act. He isn't funny. He isn't charming. And he looks like a fucking monkey with muscles.

He's the second best Bond, yes, but after Elba

>Craig is the WORST Bond
ok

No, he's actually the best

>and he looks like a monkey with muscles
Just wait till the next bond.

Don't confuse the editing with the acting. Craig is the best technical actor to play the role with the possible exception of Dalton, and has terrific dry wit.

Dalton G.O.A.T.

i see wut u did there

At least Idris is "handsome" and can act swarve. Look at this fucking thing. LOOK

arguing "who is the best Bond" is like arguing "who is the best guitar player"

Craig is an okay Bond but Quantum and the last one were honestly just pretty shit movies.

Looks even worse with his fucking monkey ears

>hi, im bond..

Fuck off are you Bond. You're not even half a Bond.

Reminder based Brosnan is the best all-round Bond.
Reminder he could do action, comedy and still charm the fuck outta women.
Reminder his movies are criminally underrated.
Reminder women's vaginas dry up at the mere sight of Dalton.

This is the correct order:
1. Connery
2. Brosnan
3. Moore
4. Dalton
5. Craig
6. Lazenby

Anybody who denies this is either baiting or a retard.

I loffed

He's effeminate. He's the Judy Garland's-fifth-husband version of Bond. People forget how cucked the nineties were.

you forgot

>is the closest looking of all the actors to how Ian Fleming himself drew James Bond

I think Dalton is number one. Connery is a little too goofball, Dalton was more to the point and had an aggressiveness to the way he did things.

It's bizarre how despite working on this character for so long the guy's idea of his appearance was
>le suave masculine englishman

>Can we all agree that he is the 2nd best Bond? The first spot obviously belonging to Brosnan.

Yes we can.

>fucking Jason Bourne wannabe

People said Licence to Kill was trying to ape American action movies when it came out, but those comparisons have waned over time.

What did you expect, a fat American slob?

also dem quads

What the fuck else would he look like? Bond is part of a long lineage of boys' adventure heroes. Think Richard Hannay or Nayland Smith.

The worst thing is that hes fucking BLONDE

get outta town, you Putin faced blondie bitch

Dalton just did not have the mannerisms, he was not debonair, he always had that perplexed blank grin on his face

Dalton looks like Bond and was in good films but desu he feels nothing like Bond.

Salt corrosion.

This. Connery's features are much too clumsy

When you make a joint spot, it takes up two places.
Pierce Brosnan should be 4th, Moore 5th and Lazenby 6th because Dalton and Craig take up both 2nd and 3rd.

>loved the living daylights
>watched the Calvin Dyson review where he points out that there should've been a scene with bond protecting m at the embassy, and gogol should've been in it instead of pushkin
>can't look at it the same way

Oldfag here & I agree OP.

He just got shit upon constantly from day one because 80's folks couldn't get Brosnan out of their heads.

He deserved more films. He was such a refreshing change from the final few Moore films.

>reminder Dalton would have started in many more Bond movies
>but licensing disagreements forced the studios to put them on hold.
>By the time they'd sorted it all out Dalton said he felt he was too old to play the part any more.

That makes me more sadder than I'd like.

Up to that point there was a Bond film every 2 years but MGM fell out with United Artists and cucked Dalton out of his 3rd Bond movie.

It took 7 years to get the license back and by that time Dalton had gone. Enter the super suave Pierce Brosnan.

>itt: queenkuks

SAD

Yes
So much yes