Ski jumping oslo

Are you ready for over a week of daily ski jumping? Because I am 100% ready.

Sergey Tkachenko got a 9th place in the COC in Zakopane, maybe there will finally be a jumper from Kazakhstan who can score points in the World Cup again?

nice jump by Sato

At this state Id love to see more nationalities.

Holy shit Sato! Finałly Japanesse has replacement for Kasai. The Old geezer must get a rest form time to time.

Fuck yeah im ready
though i wont be tomorrow unfortunately :(

Tande did not choke. Worried I am?.

Japan in lead after first group. nice

who was the first german jumper?

Geiger with 123.5m

I only saw him on his few world cup starts but his technic looked decent, would be good for ski jumping if a smaller nation like Kazakhstan would catch up a bit.

It doesn't really look good right now. I rememeber seeing ski jumpers from Slovakia, China and Sweden in the last 10 years, but now ski jumping seems to be dead in those nations. Only china has some feamle jumpers. Also korean ski jumping is dead after olympics now as well.

we've got this, dw

>tfw looking through pictures from my weekend at holmenkollen

cheers

Damn it Norway stop.

looks like you do!

Why is america not competing?
They dont have 4 jumpers?

They have but its not like jumpers (except Bickner) are willing or could to compete in Everyone competition.

they only have Bickner and Glasder in Oslo

this is just norway domination now

why lower the gate? the hill record is 141

wew norwegen

kek kazakhstan
why do they jump so short?

I'm amazed they still have a 4 man team they can use for team competition every year

Why do northern Europeans turn committing suicide into a sport?

Stoch the absolute madman

How is Austria 8th?
That's insane

they are not, the live timing is just fucked up again

they are Eddie of the team competition

Comparing Johanson's and Stoch's jumps makes me wonder if lowering the gate for Kamil was the right decision.

There used to be over 3000 active jumpers in norway, now it's under 300. There used to be over 100k in Holmenkollen to watch the competition, now it's more polish peepz in the stand than Norwegians. It's a dying sport Even up here.

i noticed that everything white is slowly dying out and is replaced by cancerous monotonous american marxist mainstream culture
F1 is dying, pigeon breeding in holland is dying and is bought by chinese, cheese making in italy is dying (they are hiring more and more refugees), wine making business in France is having problems
nothing new is getting made, everything is corporatized
looks like entire civilization is in clear decline

Sup Forums

it's true though

no u

Dat height

jesus christ

woah

STJERNEN :D

Holy shit.

they gonna lower the bench now dont they

Tight for 2nd place

bolan!

Yay

fucking niggers why are they lowering the bench constantly
i want to see more 135+m jumps

Dont know how this works but they said on norway TV it was a German coach decision for Freitag

polish commentator said that they are afraid jumpers will jump too far and hurt themselves
i say fuck it, they know how to reduce speed mid air and shorten the jump
let them fly!

Lol Holmenkollen is such a shit show. Drunk people fighting with police, panic and multiple people hit by the metro train.

Małysz said it Depends on jury. Most of them are scared to allow it.

>In one word: chaos. It is complete chaos. Total confusion, no information. People are pretty pissed, people have fainted and are being carried away. People are anxious and are having panic attacks, Ventoline is passed around because people get asthma attacks, she says.

Based Ventoline saving the day again desu.

"Leave the rest to me"

Attached: 10619832205.jpg (1274x1000, 334K)

LOL THERE WAS A BLACK GUY CHEERING FOR ANDRE TANDE DID YOU SAW IT TOO GUYS?

Germany out!

Based Kamil

>Johansson must jump 101m to win
kek

>Not even 1100 points
Bit disappointed.

Gz Norway. DOMINATOR.

Then you get negative points for bad wind and lose to someone who jumps equally far or shorter with worse wind despite the fact that you could've jumped further.

based schlieri making a comeback

GG

Attached: team.png (1383x508, 65K)

Raw Air standings so far.

Attached: raw air.png (864x774, 359K)

Mustache man will fly 255m in Vikersund. Screencap this post.

Attached: 1520317390561.jpg (720x644, 66K)

it's because of slavs and chinese who care for nothing but overpaying for "lifestyle" brands which are literally nothing but the cheapest shit on earth and a logo. countries that make actual desirable things can't compete.