Good news, everybody!

Good news, everybody!

Alex Jones lost custody of his children!

buzzfeed.com/amphtml/charliewarzel/jones-trial-verdict

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soros did this

That really sucks.

Oh well...

>live in the "best country in the world"
>have government steal your children because they feel like it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Milo, Flynn, O'Reilly, and now Jones. All of Trumps are being brought down.

Noice

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Surprise! Being mentally unstable is justifiable custody relinquishment.

:(

Poor guy.

>unironically linking a buzzfeed article
Drink bleach portedt-Re and hidden

How fitting is it that a shithole website like buzzfeed reported on this?

fucking vultures

Wrong book, but yeah.

It sucks that children were taken away from a raving lunatic who is convinced that the government is trying to kill him, and that they shouldn't be treated with actual medicine?

He also tried to use the fact that he is merely playing a character and the character has nothing to do with his actual personality and parenting abilities.

Don't forget Hyde

That really sucks, I feel bad for him. I can't imagine the mental turmoil, he's probably asking himself if all of this was worth it

>I don't agree with his opinions so he's crazy

>a raving lunatic
Literally the only thing you know about alex is from memes
kill yourself

>thinking that I linked to Buzzfeed for reasons aside from rubbing salt into Alex Jones' grievously hemorrhaging wound?

>buzzfeed
literally fuck off

This country fucking sucks.

also
>linking buzzfeed

That's not how you greentext you fairy, get out cancer

OP linked to Buzzfeed for extra schadenfreude. There are plenty of other outlets that are reporting on this. It's rather significant that one of Trump's most trusted news sources just lost custody of his children because he's a mentally unstable idiot.

Poor alex. This is just gonna invigorate his passion even more

different book, I know
I just thought the asshole was a nice touch

POST LE EPIK RANT XDXDXDXDXDXD

I've been hatewatching Alex Jones since 9/11. I guarantee I've seen more of his show than you have.

You mad? Even the courts agree he's fucking crazy. He had his chance, listen to his lawyer and say it was performance art or stick to his guns and make as much money as possible. He went for the latter. Oh well, sucks you can't be a crazy person and keep your children but...wait, no that's how it should be.

The globalists cant keep getting away with it

Welcome to Trump's America

>say a bunch of outrageous claims with no proof and expect no blowback from it

He did this to himself

I never watched Alex Jones outside of some meme videos, but I can feel how the judge did want him to lose because he likes Trump

superior Alex Jones right here

Would you have read it if he linked breitbart instead?

alex is going to rape leann macboobs now isn't he?

Jewish judge, Jewish wife. Will Alex notice? Probably not.

WE DID IT REDDIT

LMAO XD ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOZ AGAIN HAHA ROFL GREAT MEME GAVE ME A GOOD KEK HAVE MY REDDIT GOLD SIR XDDD

>got married

What a fucking retard.

would you?

Women are evil and deceptive.

>because he likes Trump
He's on the fence with Trump now. Alex isn't really a right winger, he was against Bush. He just wants to fuck shit up.

With jews you lose! xD

Edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

>Testimony from Jones' March 4 deposition revealed that he was unable to recall the names of his children's teachers after eating a big bowl of chili.

> He admitted to occasionally smoking marijuana — nearly yearly — “to monitor its strength, which is how law enforcement does it.” And in typical Jonesian fashion, he told the court he tested the drug because he believes it is now too strong, thanks to billionaire and political donor George Soros, who he claimed in court has “brain-damaged a lot of people.”

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't make this shit up.

The paranoia, it's delicious. I drink it like a milkshake. It nourishes me.

>A fucking buzzfeed story
>linking directly to buzzfeed
>on a board for film discussion
hiro just shut down the fucking website already

One post if enough, friend.

did you just link buzzfeed here you piece of shit? alex jones is a national treasure and you better fuck off you subhuman.

He can have a new family in 3 weeks with his Super Male Vitality

If you don't flat out hate Trump then that shit is not gonna fly with the judges in the US, seeing as they put sticks in the wheel of everything he tries to do

>chili causes amnesia

>Mendelian genetics and selective breeding due to market pressures? THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SOROS CONSPIRACY TO ME

>after eating a big bowl of chili.

>lose your kids
>better use my media platform to blame the Jews!

Yeah, I'm sure that'll help. He probably still has visitation rights, how quick you wanna guess that'll dry up when he starts strolling at anti-semitism?

>> He admitted to occasionally smoking marijuana — nearly yearly — “to monitor its strength, which is how law enforcement does it.”
Y-yeah, everybody does that.

Thank you for justifying me in linking Buzzfeed. This is the exact reaction I was looking for.

>tfw a fat fuck and you wife just took the kids

>you can't make this shit up.
>buzzfeed

hey Ana

>court records are a globalist plot created by George Soros. How dare you try to use senpai's sworn testimony against him

Wasn't just me senpai

>buzzfeed

>leftist exposed for hypocrisy
>completely unphased

For believing in so many things so strongly they rarely care if they break their own rules if it means attacking someone outside of the hivemind. You see it time and time again. Leftists lack conviction in their beliefs

>They're putting freaking chemicals in the chili, making me forget names

at least you accept the fact that buzzfeed is for subhumans.

It'd be ok if he was a mentally deranged tranny that wanted to dress his boys in dresses though right?

The official theme of this thread. youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY

Still a better parent than Alex Jones.

>lmao you don't support x
>therefore you must support y

I love political debates. They're so intellectual.

If that tranny can remember the names of his children, he has a much better chance than Alex, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

>Alex Jones also said that a big bowl of Texas Hot chili made him forget information about his children
>During trial, he spoke about his taste in Zebra meat
>He also mentioned George Soros many times, accusing him of conspiracy against the American people
>Attorneys of Alex Jones' wife also mentioned how back in the 90s, Alex was convinced he was followed by Black helicopters whenever he went

You can't make this shit up, user

Look at that subtle off-white colouring. A tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a 5.

Nah, these are the death throes of Obongo's America. Not sure what Drumpf's will look like but it will be a year before we know for sure.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I'll show you a 5.

>court records regurgitated by a buzzfeed monkey
>not a single source to be found at all in the article

I honestly thought Alex was a character but the fact is up in court saying these things says otherwise

well someone obviously made it up

Alex Jones statement to losing his kids:
youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w

I love watching republicans suffer. Thanks OP.

his wife is a kike rat.

>Ex-wife Kelly Jones’ attorneys only brought a few videos to enter into evidence, and all but two were ruled inadmissible by Naranjo: a clip of Alex apparently inebriated in Washington, D.C. on Inauguration Night bellowing that “1776 will commence again” and “the age of man is here,” before announcing that he is going to go urinate on a tree.

here's your (you) fucking faggot now fuck off

@82150182
Alex Jones isnt a republican

>alex jones is a republican

Now kids, what's the lesson with this story?

>tfw Alex has to get on and shill DNAForce daily, knowing that every bottle that gets sold now is used by his ex-wife to buy lingerie and lube for when she goes on "dates" with African men
>tfw an order gets placed and you see him visibly tense up

He's not a republican though. You just like to see people you disagree with suffer.

>leftists rejoice at another child raised without a father

Chunk Yogurt gets the last laugh.

don't marry jews
don't have contact with jews
avoid having jewish children at all costs

?

Don't be a massive piece of shit on the level of Jenny McCarthy and Andrew Wakefield and expect to not have your children taken away from ou for their betterment?

You were close, it's "don't get married period"

This

>Alex Jones is a father

The ride isn't over yet, Infowars is being sued by Chobani. Jones is going to lose millions again to pay for syrian refugees.
He had to offer an apology to Comet Pizza.
Truly the greatest cuck.

>mfw Jones got JUST

If you're going to be an insane conspiracy theorist, don't broadcast that shit to the public

no you are wrong
no get married to traditionalist (non-degenerate) white women and have white children
kill jews whenever possible

>What do you mean saying retarded shit in court when my kids' custody is on the line is a bad idea?
Alex is not a clever man, is he?