Wait...isn't Ivanka a converted jew and married to a jew?

Wait...isn't Ivanka a converted jew and married to a jew?

...and Sup Forums is ok with this?

i'm not ok at all with this, and i hate trump desu, licking juden boots all around.

one of the best ways to convince people you're not a hitler is to have a Jewish daughter.

I guess so

No? Still voting for him though. He could shoot a man in broad daylight and I'd STILL vote for him over that liar.

Eh it's not great but not enough to sour people on Trump. What's the alternative? You have the products of Jewish intellectual subversion on one side and cucked Jewish nationalists on the other.

Sup Forums never had a problem with Jews in the first place.

But if both votes are shit then why not vote for a 3rd party candidate?

not all jews are at the level of Soros.

and Soros doesn't even care about jews.

What happens to converts on the Day of the Rope?

/pol only cares about tribalistic Jews who seek to get Jews special benefits, globalist Jews who seek to undermine national identities, and media Jews who promote cuckoldry. "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" is satire, silly.

Jews are a problem because they're an ethnic minority with a self-aggrandizing narrative and dual morality. She's not ethnically jewish and her husband seems to have adopted more anglo attitudes.

Jews are our friends and allies, and religious Jews are one of the most reliable people you can find.

ivanka is cute! cute!!!!!!!!

But Trump is clearly opposing their globalist agenda. His son in law is going rogue against them.

Another shitpost by another leaf

You still don't matter Canada

because he is laughably stupid also

i don't care.

not voting republican anyway.

All i'm seeing right now is a bunch of excuses as to why Jewishness is ok when it suits Sup Forums's purposes.

all i'm seeing is they don't like it but they aren't voting for a criminal

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel

pol likes jews

Jesus, you silly shills need to chill. You must be mentally ill to vote for Hill.

I wouldn't vote for either if I could.

Drawbacks of a 2 party system i guess

No nigger never fuck of leddit

i represent the entire board and i say we like jews
ha!