Let's be honest - we all browse reddit, right?

Let's be honest - we all browse reddit, right?

obviously

No, I've never been there and I'll never go there. I'm a 4channer for life!

I do, /r/feet is absolute kino

Reddit is pro SJW so no thanks.

I'm on /r/starlets everyday.

The only people that don't browse reddit are the degenerate pedos. Literally every pretentious film autist on Sup Forums has a reddit account.

No we don't.
Return and stay there please.

r/watchitfortheplot is kino

I hate reddit but I can't not go there

Yeah. Some subreddits are actually quite useful.

Reddit's niche subs are actually pretty decent. It's the culture of the default subs that's fucking awful.

Yes but to be honest, I also browse Sup Forums.

no, I tried once and it confused me

I don't hate people that go there though

>Reddit is pro SJW
so is post-gamer gate Sup Forums

Yes. I have comments with ALOT of upvotes... it's like my personal barometer to tell if the internet agrees with me or not :p

I'm pretty experienced with internet things what can I say xD

EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind stranger !!!!!!

There are a lot of r/the_donald posters on here

>not checking r/Sup Forums daily

Nope, this is all I know.

Yep I am a huge reddit nerd, I prefer the layout to reddit compared to Sup Forums. I also think it's way more cooler and has more opinions

this to bee quite honest, i love Sup Forums and pepes such as picture related! fuck you, reddit!

well, i browse Sup Forums, which is basically reddit at this point

I bet more than will let on.

Lot of Sup Forums are media consumption junkies, and will start to find that things "move too slow" at just one site, so they go to several just so they can waste time reading whatever nonsense they can.

See how many people here struggle to stay completely off the internet for an extended period of time.

THIS.

Speak for yourself

A good portion of my faps, say 75%, are to gonewild posters.

No, unless I'm searching for something online and reddit is the online help I can read.
I glance and leave.

there is literally nothing wrong with browsing it for shit that can actually help you. its bad tho if you partake in the shit memes and the circlejerking. just use it without an account.

>upvote system
>shitty layout
>shitty humor
>pseudointellectual circlejerk
No thanks.

Only think I use Reddit for is Streams for live sport. Fuck paying.

Nope. Except r/Lexee_Smith
If you make r/Chloe_East i will finally accept you

please stop this. It just hurts too much
right, you don't have to be autistic and literally never once ever go to reddit. but going to reddit.com and browsing might be the worst thing imaginable to do on the internet
we know. we have always known you are a redditor.

I have tried to get into it as it seems there are some good subreddits but I just can't follow a thread like I can here with all the upvoting and stuff i just get confused.

Tried it once, couldn't get into it because I'm so used to an imageboard that the communication there seemed just empty.

Also only specific small subreddits have any value, all the bigger ones are actual "reddit" cancer where the most upvoted posts are either some tryhard essay post with countless meaningless circlejerk sentences about the subject or a well constructed pun, that's about it.

do people on reddit tell people to go back to Sup Forums?

Reddit is awesome.

Maybe partly, but many here are alternative right. Reddit also downboats anything that isn't circlejerking the SJW agenda. So if Sup Forums has pro SJW people at least it's possible to speak against them without being downboated. Thanks for your post though. +1 Sup Forums points to you.

More important: Are the oldfags on reddit more reddit or less reddit than the newfags?
How would an advanced redditpost look?

r/The_Donald here, AMA

Literally THIS

reddit is white and based

Spacing.

Like this.

only if you say something sexist, racist, misogynist, problematic.

Why would you still admit to that?

redditers from before the digg debacle are definitely less reddit

You have to go back, faggots

>Reddit is pro SJW

It's actually full of alt right babbies as of late.

Do you have a handler?
Do you have to wear a helmet?
Are you able to go to the bathroom by yourself?

hi

reddit used to be good when there were no memes and witty quips every fucking thread.

this right here

Hi user how was your day

literally all me

Lets be honest, if there was proper image posting on Reddit like there is here Sup Forums wouldn't even exist

>How would an advanced redditpost look?
from /r/news/
>"People are trolling Trumps Immigration Hotline with tips of aliens/UFOs. (bbc.com)" +613 karma
top post:
>"If the internet has given us anything as a people, it's the ability to create spontaneous, wildly sarcastic social movements at scales never before thought possible." +205 karma

>WILDLY SARCASTIC SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AT SCALES NEVER BEFORE THOUGHT POSSIBLE

ITT: We pretend that we don't browse Reddit even though if we do browse Reddit we are not Reddit and if who literally doesn't browse Reddit is Reddit for joining a bait thread that mentions that both sides browse Reddit and are Reddit

wanna be my friend

Either way, this guy is right. I'm going to go for a walk.

Le upboated kind sir!