Get these Fuckers out of here!

Get these Fuckers out of here!

espn.com/soccer/west-ham-united/story/3414088/west-ham-fans-invade-pitch-confront-players-and-call-for-board-to-quit-during-burnley-game

Lifetime ban for any "Fans" that came onto the field, and I think they should threaten to make them automatically relegated if something like this ever happens again. You can't Fucking have hundreds of fans doing this!

Why are they so Fucking upset? Support your Fucking team you MotherFuckers you! You've never even finished Top 3 in the Premier League, you're basically what we would call in the states a "Mid Major".

Attached: West-Ham.jpg (615x414, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-teMkx2vgA
twitter.com/JackAldred1/status/972514886625431554
youtube.com/watch?v=JmpaBGEq2GI
youtube.com/watch?v=0oGVW30w9CU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6XWWH0HG70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>americans attempting discussion

Can you at least explain why the fans are so upset other than their team sucking?

We have an equivalent team to West Ham in American Football, they are called the "Cleveland Browns". Very blue collar, have had a lot of bad years, but their fans would never do something like this!

Sunderland are the equivalent of the Browns.

I don't I don't see a Sunderland in the standings? Do they go by a different name maybe?

>We have an equivalent team to West Ham in American Football, they are called the "Cleveland Browns". Very blue collar, have had a lot of bad years, but their fans would never do something like this!

never heard of bottlegate?

youtube.com/watch?v=K-teMkx2vgA

>why are west ham fans upset?

That wasn't Fucking directed at the players or owners! They didn't come onto the field!

Ah fuck off with that soyboy talk “support your players”.
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THEY?
They support their CLUB not the players and if those £60k/pw motherfuckers lose 0:3 to BURNLEY AT HOME then wtf are we even talking about?
Is it free to go watch the games???
Are the jerseys free?
We’re not talking about £250/pw players, they earn in a week as much as 2 doctors earn in year ffs.
I am a Real Madrid fan and I always laugh over the people who say “lol they are plastic fans who boo their players” WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT M8?!
The supporters have been there long before the players and will continue to be there long after the players.
0:3 at home is a fucking embarrasment ESPECIALLY after the board said how they’re going to “challenge for Europe with the new stadium”.

“Support your players, no matter the score” is like giving participation medals.

>americans aren’t passionate about REAL football
whoa

Because they're at the bottom of the Championship
Why are you trying to argue something you know nothing about?

American sports """ fans """" truly disgust me

>it's a woman posts on Sup Forums episode

I never get why its such a harsh punishment for stepping onto a football pitch. Lifetime bans, arrested, fines?

Jesus Christ nigger OP. I'm an American fan and I can clearly tell that you have 0 passion when it comes to any sport whatsoever. These West Ham supporters are fed up with the owners spending all this money on rejects from other English clubs and having it amount to fuck all. I'd be fed up with it too, holy fuck I was crying when Chelsea were 17th in the league in 2016. Go back and understand that sports involve passion, not just winning like your beta male mind thinks. Fucking nigger faggot jewish cock worshipping cuck. And quit rooting for those nigger Patriots faggot

Attached: 1446924958879_lc_galleryImage_image001_png.jpg (574x444, 35K)

Your fucking "sport" is fuck all like football.

American football is plastic as fuck

I can agree to that for 99% of the fan base. Patriots and Steelers are the most plastic fan bases in the world, worse than Barcelona/Real/United/City fanbases outside of Europe. I can't agree for the other 1%, as I'm a NY Giants supporter through and through, I was raised watching them and can't see myself betraying either Chelsea or the Giants. My blood is blue

Because of this.
They went zero tolerance to just stop any possibility of it coming back. In practice if hundreds invade the pitch they don't busted.

Attached: millwall-luton85.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

>talks about plastic fans and mentions Barca, Real and ManUtd
> is a Chelsea fan

Usually it's a ban for the rest of the season, but no doubt the tossers in charge at west ham will want a lifetime ban and take the pitch invaders to court to make a point.

>102
I'm a Chelsea fan because I was raised in a soccer family. I grew up watching Zola and Hasselbaink, nigger faggot.

>tfw I thought this was copied from an ESPN comments section for teh lulz
>tfw it wasn't
stop typing like this OP

Oh so you can use google?
Yeah sure you were raised in the US and you’re a Chelsea fan pre-2003.
Fuck off you mutt.
And don’t use the word nigger while your family tree has at least one person raped by a nigger.
In mu country, we only have one nigger.
So fuck off.

Attached: 1500395227568.jpg (566x562, 46K)

>t. unironically triggered
ahahahahahahahahahahahah relax Sergei it's just the internet

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all that poverty you're drowning in. Would you like me to send the Osgood jersey my father got when he went to England in the 70s? Eat my sweaty asshole you poor slavic nigger.

Attached: fucking slavs.jpg (600x450, 90K)

Sorry.
Pokerstars is rigged.
I hate poker.

is estonia even real

KEK

>Fight and win fullkit wanker can't handle the banter

Attached: 1518201978001.jpg (1024x614, 113K)

Not sure Wet Spam have too much to moan about, but:

>j-just get behind the t-team!!

Is the softest, most plastic mentality you can have. We have a couple cunts like that at our club despite all the shite going on.

Attached: bullshit-rodeo.jpg (614x2067, 1.18M)

not him, but don't you see the irony in being an estonian fan of a spanish team and calling into question an american fan of an english team? I find a lot of euros to be really contradictory in this way, you urge us to watch soccer because it's a "superior sport," but simultaneously ridicule anyone who claims to be a fan of any team. should we just not root for anyone? are we supposed to watch our shitty local MLS team?

I know it is difficult for an Amerifat to understand how someone can be passionate about their team but to put it in easier terms for you, imagine that in stead of a plastic handegg team, we are talking about a burger, universal healthcare or a sane gun policy. I hope this clears things up for you.

>it's just the internet

Why don't you tell that to the people who've been cyber raped you fucking nazi?

I'm just playing double's advocate here, but there's unironically nothing wrong with America's gun policy. America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem and this has been known for decades. The odd autist sperging out and shooting several classmates is literally nothing compared to the dozens of shootings that happen daily in Niggville, USA.

I don't have an opinion on their gun policy, just pointing out they start foaming from the mouth when you mention it. Obviously not only Americans...

long haired one got ambushed by fans
twitter.com/JackAldred1/status/972514886625431554

Ohhh shit! Why were they Fucking him up like that for?

>toughest fans in the UK
>scared of horses

lmao

angry at losing or the club and taking it out on him

>but their fans would never do something like this!
Didn't Browns fans trash their own stadium after their owner fucked them over and moved the team to Baltimore?

I heard he died. Rip

>mark noble plays cave explorer

can't wait for all these edgy, wannabe tough guy cockney faggots who still think hooliganism is cool and good for their club to get beaten into a fucking coma when they try this shit in Russia

Lads, its up
youtube.com/watch?v=JmpaBGEq2GI

youtube.com/watch?v=0oGVW30w9CU

B A S E D

he'll be back in 3 days
return as the messiah of stratford

>Lifetime ban for any "Fans" that came onto the field, and I think they should threaten to make them automatically relegated if something like this ever happens again. You can't Fucking have hundreds of fans doing this!

Such an exceptionally American post. I know it's hard for you to understand because your country is built on superficiality and consumerism and your sports teams are "franchises" instead of clubs. But across Europe and South America football clubs are more than just companies. They're institutions; part of the social fabric of communities. Demonstrations should be encouraged. There should ALWAYS be an underlying threat of violence for owners that buy clubs to bleed them dry for their own personal gain.

This

Looking forward to not having to hear about this club when it nosedives down the championship next year.

That giant fuck-off stadium in the championship would be hilarious.

What would you say is the worst relegation that has occurred in the history of the league?

/Comfy/ Post Match Pint, West Ham Fan TV
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6XWWH0HG70

Tommy and Arthur have let themselves go a bit

Forest or Leeds

Derby when they got 9 points was the worst as in shittest display, they got so desperate that they bought Robbie Savage to play for them.

Closest would be 2004/5 season when it was only decided in the last game, all Norwich had to do was win against 13th place Fulham, and they lost 6-0

Why the Fuck are you capitalising the word "Fuck"?

You don't mess with the green street elite.

Attached: Green-Street-Hooligans-7-962x416.jpg (962x416, 68K)

Leeds United

How the fuck do we get Reddit-americans off this board? I'd accept a country ban if it meant cleansing the board of their filth. Absolute ignorance and conceit.

Now now, a lot of blood money went into stealing that stadium they can't exactly have them playing in the championship with it now can they.

no talk of automatic relegation there's profit to be had

>not laying down to scary the horses

*checks flag*
>Calls teams *franchises"
>Teams LITERALLY move city if they can make more money somewhere else

>force blue support to move from cherished home. demolish it for a few quid.
>move to an athletics track bolted onto a shopping centre. Utterly soulless.
>asset strip the team. Undermine managers. Continually embarass themselves in the media.
>continue to talk about what a great success the move was.

Burgers in charge of empathy or context.

These were the tossers that sucked swallow's hairy bollocks after he called off the march. They wanted it cancelled and to work with the board. Utter mugs.

>force support to move
>Implying they didn't do it just to stop Spuds moving in there

FA already stepping in with a six point deduction for Sheffield United and a new stadium.

Spurs were never moving there. They just wanted leverage to do up their own shithole.

That’s not in ANY WAY what I was saying.
The point is - why should someone just blindly show the thumbs up and agree/support with every decision the players/management take?
Sport is ENTERTAINMENT and losing 0:3 do a shitty side after being promised to “make it to the Europa League/Champions League” is not entertaining ffs.
And the Chelsea thing - it’s just hard to find ANY Chelsea fans outside of England who supported them pre-2003 just like with ManCity pre-2008.

>Shitty side
Burnley are currenlty 7th and before today they were only 2 points away from Arsenal

Yeah.
And Leicester City is a huge club because they won the Premier League 2 seasons ago.
Cmon man.

Reminder that west ham fans did nothing wrong

Attached: 1b0.png (2518x1024, 242K)

Attached: 6DF4AAA8-18D1-4982-9A46-85AAD474A436.gif (392x414, 1.22M)

Fuck, what happened to this Mourinho?
Now its all
>Pogba is the best midfielder in the world
>I love my players
>They're the best team I have ever worked with

Football needs a villain. His new apologetic dad routine makes me sick.