People in China are enough of low iq riceniggers chimping out boycotting KFC

So they bring axes into KFC stores while eating

Btw, the KFC chimpout is funded by SOROS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDQPIJSO0XA
youtube.com/watch?v=F85KoecJotw
liveleak.com/view?i=12d_1411280124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So they bring an axe into KFC, but still buy the food?

Damn that looks pretty fucking comfy

They bring axe to the KFC so anyone stopping them from eating KFC cuz "muh america company" will get chopped off

bad ass.

>"muh america company"

Wait, so some of you riceniggers get mad because other riceniggers are eating kentucky chicken?

Do you get mad when white people eat rice? holy shit

How are you even able to post here?

Are you a high level official or the son of one? did I miss something

It's funded by SOROS. nigger logic.

Based chinks. May the SJW plague never touch your lands and your conquest of Africa be swift and thorough.

No glasses is better.

The protest against the KFC is obviously irrational. Whether it is a spontaneous demonstration or one manipulated by other forces is still unknown.
However, it is also over-reactive to criticize the whole society for being too "patriotic."

Radical patriotic acts and words are not advisable. Instead of protesting or spreading rumors to harm innocent Chinese citizens, the South China Sea arbitration-prompted patriotism should be rationally and peacefully digested by the whole of society.

Where are the cops?

Why haven't these people been taken by Jinping and thrown into the mountain Gulag yet?

Because many high ranked officials are fighting against jinping taking SOROS bribes

If kfc is only thing they boycott it doesn't make any sense

Seriously? I thought you guys hated Israel and are fighting the globalists

What the written paper said?

Chinese learner here. Can you clear up some of the characters there?
>爱国流#
>胆取##
>来一个#一个

trabslated;
>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.

They can carry axes in public without open carry?!

They're more free than us!!

Still, they can't think for themselves enough

fug off

> Carrying arms to defend your freedoms

Sounds great.

taiwan maybe?

LOL

patriot thugs who dare harass me, i see one and ill hack one (close enough)

Do you idiots actually talk like this in real life?

>chinks RICING niggerland

I wonder of the kikes are happy with this

VPNs exist in China too.

China is a shitty country, don't know why someone would be patriotic about chinkland

>爱国流氓
>胆敢骚扰
>来一个砍一个

t. taiwanese

Sure, I speak fluent mandarin, let me help you

>爱国流#
You seem upset

>胆取##
Did a mongolian fuck you?

>>来一个#一个
Did you love it?

there are a faction in china who are rabidly patriotic and who are blocking kfc restaurants

dude in picture doesn't care, and just wants to enjoy his fried chicken, so he brought an axe with a sign that says "patriot hooligans I dare you to fuck with me, a chop for anyone who steps up"

DO NOT TRUST THE JEWS CHINA

DO NOT TRUST THE SOROS

DO NOT LET THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRY

ENOUGH CIRCLE JERKING.

These Chinks are unbelievably fucking stupid.
Guess who owns KFC throughout Asia?

Thats right CHINKS!

In Australia it is YUM! Restaurants a Chinese owned company who own the brand.
Throughout SE Asia the Brand is owned by Malaysian Chinese.
And finally in China the brand is owned by coincidentally CHINKS!

KFC in the ASIA/PACIFIC with the exception of Japan and possibly Taiwan is all 100% CHINESE OWNED! They own the licence.

God these people are fucking idiots!

Google is banned not Sup Forums, which means regular chinks can't pass the captcha.

Op must have purchased a pass (lmoa) or is a proxyfag

Small drumstick...probably a fucking rat leg

Dude really loves his chickens. Is there Popeyes yet in China?

Sup Forums was never banned there

>boycotting KFC
>by buying their food
wat

Don't you guys all smoke Marlboros?

Because China is glorious, that's why.

You're a complete fucking moron. Globalists harness China through capitalism. Carter's actual legacy.

Read up on the world we live in instead of just glancing at memes or whatever the fuck it is that you do instead of informing yourself.

Using proxies is really common over there

China has social classes as well

They just aren't conveniently separated by skin color like in the US.

China has close to 1.4 billion people living there, ON THE RECORD.

do they have social classes in des moines? cause if so...

First thing i thought

You cant either, hatespeech laws

Its not like Regan the Bush's had a chance to reverse all that legislation.

Edgy.

O you serpent most vile, by what right do you do criticize one such as me?

What is it with chinks and axes?
I've seen way to many chinamen running around with hatchets in kung fu movies and shit for it to be coincidence.
I feel like there's a historical meme here that I'm missing out on.

Soros is a pretty smart and cool guy - investing all his money for the greater good.

Well done Soros, did he write any book ? Or anyone knows what's he inspired from or by?

Was this post written by a bot?

name a better melee weapon

How is boycotting KFC bad?
>actually eating the culinary jew

die autist

The Chinese love KFC more than our stereotype of niggers, it's bizarre

You think they should be using katanas or something then? Dumb american.

The leaders of this country are not who you think they are. They aren’t reptilians, no, they are something much more sinister. Ever since we first achieved prosperity, aliens have wanted to leech off our hard work and steal the very essence of American greatness. They have been flooding our borders, taking over our jobs, stealing our welfare, and cucking us. One of these groups of aliens are testudinata-like in demeanor, and have been infiltrating the highest ranks of government with great fervor. It has come to my attention that last year, they even attempt to go after the seat of the presidency of the united states of America. Mitch “Tortoise” McConnell is their leader, their party man, completely undocumented, living off of America tax dollars. As his backup plan, and his bid to increase his race’s power he mated with Elizabeth “Turtled” Warren and produce a hybrid. If you look closely, the signs are unmissable. That disgusting hybrid is what went after our great president’s chair. They are also no longer alone, for they have united with Mexican illegals through an unholy marriage of their hybrid. Their goal is simple: give this country to the illegals, and there is nobody in the media talking about this. We need to rally, we need to fight back.

kfc is cheaper in china than the us

>using a hammer
>against people in modern day clothes
we run around with hatchets over here as well, it's nothing to be proud of, but nothing quite get's the job done

>doesn't understand a joke
>calls someone else an autist

People don't comprehend how much east asians love fried chicken

Why are you such bullies senpai? We dindu nuffin desu

>Chinese Bill Murray?

I'm not speaking partisanly, I'm referring to the fucking time period and body of legislation that effectively turned China into a nation complicit in capitalism. I'm not saying Carter did it all, I'm saying that's when it happened, and it was extremely significant and far outpaces any of his other policies in consequence.

Step the fuck away from the tribalism bullshit jesus christ it stunts your perceptions, it's all marketing. Put forth on behalf of the globalists.

That's not the point.
You only see hordes or people running around with hatchets in Chinese movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=PDQPIJSO0XA
youtube.com/watch?v=F85KoecJotw
Exact same type of small axe as the chinaman in the OP.
What is the meaning of this meme?
Where does it come from?
You can't tell me this is all just coincidence.

It's called a cleaver

liveleak.com/view?i=12d_1411280124

Every single Chinese has one because it's the Chinese version of a kitchen knife.

The gang in the movie existed during the sino japanese war. The name was something loosely translated into "axe gang". They used axes guns and explosives against other gangs and protected the laborers sorta.

>82162539
>82159173
That was my first thought when I saw OP. Weird...

GIBSMEDAT CHIKKUN WAITO PIGGU
CHIKKUN FRY RYE IS NO GOOD