Why do people still want to migrate to this shitty ass country when there are objectively better countries to migrate...

Why do people still want to migrate to this shitty ass country when there are objectively better countries to migrate to like canada,germany,sweden etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have the potential to make a lot more cash. Many of our high skilled workers move to the states because they can and do make more money there.

>Canada
Chinks sand niggas
>Germany
sand niggas
>Sweden
sand niggas

You still make good money elsewhere in the developed world, coming here to make even more money after the fact must mean they have no soul

STFU americuk, you complain about your shitty country yet you dont realize went to shit when you started importing shitskins

Because the starting salary for my field is 6 figures with a super high ceiling, compared to 70k€ pre tax herr Only downside is that I have to live in san fran, but weed is legal there and they have a lot of qt asians so that's another plus

>canada,germany,sweden

you are trying too hard, mister "we are full"

You are the ones hiring immigrants by the millions, whether they are legal or not.

Supply and demand

make more money but taxed a lot more

america is really good for the rich

Because if you have a degree you get at least 10x the purchasing power in the US than in Sweden and there are less dark people.

Freedom to not care about others!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

I think we take for granted some of our wages, do plumbers, welders, carpenters, machine operators, railroaders and other middle class blue collar tier jobs easily pull in 100K annually elsewhere in the west?

same reason why everyone comes to our supposedly shit country.
money

High pay, good high end job opportunities, biggest high tech companies in the world which shape world and history.

>He doesn't want to live in Texas
>He doesn't want to drive a big ass car
>He doesn't want to own a mansion
>He doesn't like ice tea

Kys, faggot. Scandinavia is a cold and gloomy hellhole. The capital of my country gets less than 1600 hours of sunshine a year.

But the cost of living is expensive where the high-paying jobs are.

Land of opportunity. Also lots of stupid and fat people so I guess you can feel superior if you're a bit smarter than the average american.

the amount of money circulating around in the US is an order of magnitude above anything you can have in europe, except for maybe some scandis but the people there get the shit taxed out of them (then again that is the case with the whole of europe). the main "benefit" of europe is that you can be a lazy, incompetent waste of space and you'll still be able to spend a relatively comfortable lifetime of being useless, because the government will provide for you with other people's tax money to
so, if you're young, healthy, talented or just hardworking, america is the place to be. if you like money

because it's the richest country in the world and most of what people know about it comes from tv ?

shut up and act like the sponge you were supposed to be.

The difference looks big on paper, but it shrinks to nearly zero once you consider that
a) the better paying regions also have the higher living costs
b) Americans have expenses after taxes that are already included in taxation in many European countries
c) the simple difference in household size between the US and here, also making a difference on the amount of members contributing to the household income

Unless you're a business genius with a guaranteed startup success idea, moving to the US is just not worth it. Average people working average jobs will have just as nice a life, if not a nicer (and especially more secure) life here.

Texas is a dry wasteland shithole, big ass American cars look fucking clownish and are made like complete garbage, and big ass American houses are just glorified garden sheds in terms of materials and construction quality. Also their lifestyle fucked up their urban planning so much that a ton of American cities can only be saved with nukes and a complete rebuild.

Europe is not an immigration continent.

>there are less dark people
Sweden is very white and thus better

>Implying that Texas isn't based
kys

Every city in Texas is a shithole. You can get roughly the same experience in other Southern states and in some parts of the Plains states.

We actually let people in, that's why. Americans don't really realize how draconian most other countries' immigration policies are.

Literal Somali refugee families achieve near-parity with the general population within a couple generations. The last large groups of unwashed refugees, the Vietnamese-Americans, already surpassed the country's median Anglo-American household income within basically one generation. It truly is the land of opportunity.

Seriously, why? I literally think the need to start deporting a lot of people en masse.

Also, why do people keep FUCKING IMMIGRATING HERE? Go to fucking Europe or China for fucks sake.

>still
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
Net Loss of 140,000 from 2009 to 2014; Family Reunification Top Reason for Return

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

I've been to Dallas and Houston, and I loved both cities.

>only mexicans immigrate to the us
The #1 country for net flow to the USA has been China since 2013.

>More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

YES, FINALLY! Fuck, why can't you take all of them.

Please.

Used to live in Dallas. Sucked for the most part

>I've been to Dallas and Houston
>and I loved both cities.

...........I do not at fucking all understand Scandis.