Did you ever take a trip in high school to learn about history?

Did you ever take a trip in high school to learn about history?

In 11th grade all Israelis take a trip to Poland to visit concentration camps and learn about six million. Mine was uncomfortable,we would walk through polish town squares and everyone would look at us like they wanted to gas us. At least the room service menu in the hotels was tasty with non-kosher delights. A real relief because they actually prepackaged kosher food and shipped it from Israel with us for us to eat.

My sister however was in terrible shape after she got back from hers, we went to ripleys in la half a year later and there was a wax model of a man who would climb into ovens, she broke down in tears in the middle of the museum.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1OnLESzICl3
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did that make you believe it?

Evidence was pretty convincing dawg. All those Ashkenazi genetics gone to waste, now we're a shit country of Mi,rahim. Seriously Germany, lrn2genetics, you exterminated literally the best Jews and left the vermin Jews alive.

What evidence did you see that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust?

The memorial pile of 6 million pairs of burnt shoes probably did it for him.

My entire family on my mother's side is missing. Entire extended families don't just up and disappear like that unless Germans are involved.

But of course, let's gas the Ashkenazim. The Kebab Jews are perfectly bros.

You saw evidence that your mother's family disappeared on your trip? Was it a homeschool field trip?

Also they showed Nazi deportation registries and I managed to find the town my family lived in on there, it said that all the Jewish residents had been taken by train to Auschwitz. My grandfather told me that when he went back to Europe after the war to look for family he was told they were all shipped off to Auschwitz long with everyone else in town so it made sense.

They probably abandoned her.

So Auschwitz existed, therefore 6 million died in the Holocaust?

Gee, and what possible strenuous circumstance could have forced a parent to abandon their child? Could it have been *gasp* a mass genocide?

Of course the Holocaust happened!

Now let's ban any questioning, stifle free speech, shame opponents into silence, and forbid criticizing Jews because of it.

Hitler loved Islam, what do you expect?

I just don't get holocaust deniers

I'm a white supremacist and I acknowledge Hitler was doing what he had to do

Holocaust deniers always seem like cuckservatives who want to make Nazism palatable to blue pilled faggots

>"N-No, the Reich didn't kill a-anybody"

Pretty much the point. Get rid of the best ones so we can finish of the shit tier ones later on at a moment we can finish the job.

There's a documentary called "Defamation" you should watch
Your post made me think of it

yea we went to the pyramids and teachers told us that we were king and shit
shit gets boring when you have pyramids everywhere

or, your strawman is completely false

modern crematoriums take 45 minutes to burn one body, minimum

stack bodies? takes longer

the official number gassed and cremated, is a fucking joke

>live in montana
>spend hours traveling in a hot bus May to the site of the Battle of the Bighorn
>there's nothing but knee-high grass and cow shit

shoes aren't people shlomo, it never happened, but it should and probably will if they keep flaunting their racemixing nation destroying immigration behavior. Perhaps you've never heard of the two concepts of war time propaganda and winners write the history books, never heard of an agenda before either?

it was also called the battle of the greasy grass

OP everyone stared at you and your gaggle of Jews because you're normally obnoxious and entitled. And you draw attention to yourselves with the yarmulkes. Polish anti-semitism remains strong.

I'm polish (married a red-pilled Jewish girl), and I visit every so often.

My trip to Auschwitz was bizarrely outrageous. It felt like I was at some really bad community theatre and the tour guide was a failed actor whose purpose was to exaggerate each syllable to the point of ridiculous hilarity. I stopped taking her seriously when it seemed like she kept pushing some agenda and didn't mention all the non Jews killed.

On the other hand, my grandmother still has memories of the deportations of poles (catholic and jewish alike) from her village and the surrounding areas. Some Jewish woman helped my grandma's family with house chores until one day she just stopped showing up.
Since her family lived further away from civilization, word spread that jews were being rounded up, and a bunch went into hiding. The way she explains it was packs of Jews roamed the countryside looking for food and people to hide them. Most Poles didn't risk it, but as my grandmother explained those that took Jews in and survived made out like BANDITS after the war, since the thankful jews would give them everything. She still claims the Russians were way worse than the Germans. One German officer apparently would come to warn her family to hide into the forest if the armies were advancing (in exchange for food). t's a fascinating time period that I try to keep prodding my living relatives for first hand accounts for.

We don't use crematoriums that are anywhere near as fast, hot, or efficient as Nazi crematoriums. We...they made some incredible shit.

>me
>visiting a concerntration camp
>no strong feelings about this
>place is full of kids
>why.jpg
>learn that kids are forced to visit as part of the national curriculum
>blood boils

I'm sure there were some mass killings, there are in every war

but I think the scale has been greatly exaggerated by mainly the jews, for pollitical reasons

a lot of the people involved were themselves summarily executed after the war, and the trials relating to them range from fascicle to disgusting

but what angers me most is that the jews ramming it down the worlds throat, insisting that we are ALL somehow responsible, and that it is relevant to all cultures and societies

sorry but thats incorrect. modern crematoriums are the most efficient and fast way to reduce a body into non evidence and it takes 45 minutes.

Montana has history?

Only thing I've ever heard of happening in Montana are Buffalo extinction and native American reservationsy where you can buy epic fireworks.

none of you vermin died, but you're pushing for it to happen for reals this time.

In senior year of high school I took a trip to all the major civil war battle fields and the Smithsonian museum and Mt vernon it was all great.

He already said, his out of shape sister was bawling. The feels, man.

Montana is the land of trex fossils and missile silos

fucking spics stealing black history.

>Pyramids
>Black history

Oh hai

It is fascinating. First hand accounts like this provide a priceless insight into what the regular folk got up to. Write it down, this is the type of historical information that gets lost when people die

Actually the Jews on my Mom's side "disowned" her father for race mixing with my Grandmother.

My grand father was pressured into leaving my Grandmother and now that whole branch of my Jewish family is gone.

No Germans needed, just racist ratty Jew fucks.

A case for Mythbusters?

So if Hitler couldn't kill the Jews, a vermin race, then why should I believe there is a white genocide?

someone please vocaroo this

where did you take that 42 million corpses figure?

115200*365

history is full of massacres the holocaust is nothing exceptional other than that it happened to the biggest bunch of whiners on the planet

"Everyone would look at us like they wanted to gas us."
Note the dishonest and reflexive victimhood. Never mind that the Israelis who go on this trip are arrogant and bigotdd, have attacked stewardesses, and apart from outraged glaring, keep to themselves yet inexplixably expect some sort of friendly reception for them to haughtily reject. Maximum victimhood is always an entitled birthright for these children of comfort, provided they don't have to actually suffer for it.

>I just don't get holocaust deniers
I just don't get holocaust believers

OY VEY
DELET THIS, GOY

"Killing the Jews" is a Jewish fixation, not a gentile one. It is the heavily biased view of Semitic tribalism, the social order of the Middle East, in which extended families vy like miniature nation-states, shoring themselves up with supremacism, and lashing out at their neighbors with categoric hate.
Hitler wanted to break Jewish economic power, end Jewish cultural domination, and finish Jewish organized crime, not literally kill every Jew just because they were Jewish.
Also those two things are completely unrelated, and you present them so unclearly that a reader could be forgiven for thinking you were arguing it the other way around.

it's just because the figures were multiplied up

the point is that the bodies can't be accounted for
even if they were dumped in mass graves how the Germans physically moved and buried them would be hard to account for, and one would question why some graves have been located, graves arn't being found all over the place

and furnaces need fuel, they don't burn the boddies as a fuel source
it's hard to account for the ammound of gas or coal that would have been required, or how it got to the camps
especially considering the wartime supply shortages of fuel

>Entire extended families don't just up and disappear like that unless Germans are involved.
fucking kek

yeah well, it's even worse if you start from the minutely rate.

first, that figure is completely arbitrary.
secondly, if you start with a figure at the minute level, the figure at the year level will be highly unstable (not representative).

i mean, what are we even talking about?

>Entire extended families don't just up and disappear like that unless Germans are involved.

whenever someone starts blaming jews they all seem to up and dissapear pretty quickly, it's a real trend

hence the "diaspora", the jews wern't killed in the holocaust, they just changed their names and ran away, didn't identify as jews in census reports, practiced jewry in secret

>My sister however was in terrible shape after she got back from hers, we went to ripleys in la half a year later and there was a wax model of a man who would climb into ovens, she broke down in tears in the middle of the museum.

hahahahahaha

but i think you're missing the bigger picture.
I think NO ONE ever said that 6 million jews were BURNT in ovens.

you always read that 6 million jews DIED (or "were exterminated" that I understand is a little bit too much for the 6 million figure). this is broad as fuck, and include probably any jew casualty during the world

just a friendly reminder the WWII claimed the life of approximately 50,000,000 people.

>two posts ago
>what are we even talking about

the figure is illustrative, it demonstrated that modern crematoriums could not have removed of the boddies in a reasonable timeframe

if we were to believe what the jews say, we would have to also believe that
A. the germans had cremating technology vastly superior to our own
B. they had hundreds of crematoriums running around the clock
C. that the majority of the bodies were disposed of in some other way

no evidence has been provided by the jews to support any of these, and the first two are highly implausible

I think the numbers in the holocaust are exaggerated. Perhaps by half. But I certainly believe the Germans could be capable of industrial scale genocide. A nation of autists finally removing their number one pest must have been incredible.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OnLESzICl3
i tried

Half of the Six Million *did* die though, from starvation/disease in the camps and ghettos, and from wartime casualties on the Eastern Front (A lot of which were indeed deliberate - The Nazis rounded up and shot partisans on a routine basis, and Jews came under suspicion automatically because you fucking founded Communism and the Soviet Union). It's just the one million at Auschwitz and the two million at Sobibor/Treblinka/Belzec that are impossible to reconcile with basic facts.

In grade 11 history class we had a field trip to a holocaust museum. Find out that they were charging people $15 for an entry fee.

I ask the teacher if the Jews are charging to see this, he says yes. I tell him I don't have any money and can't go. He agrees and says it's likely for the best if I don't go.

Says I have to write a report about it, agree. Hand him a 20 page report on the spread of typhus and it's effect on the war and prison camps. Dedicate a few pages to pointing out that Anne Frank died of typhus and wasn't killed in a 'gas chamber' and that use of delousing agent to kill lice might have saved her life.

Good enough I guess.
He was kinda red pilled.

see >>what really happened: about six million jews went missing or died for some reason during the war including disease, starvation, allied/russian bombing

what the jews say happened: 11 million jews were killed by hitler in the concentration camps

the jewish lie comes in many varieties, but frequently includes:
>confusing jewish concerntration camp victims with the other groups like gays, often adding it up so a gay jew would count as two deaths
>making it look like all the jews that died in the war were killed by the nazis, not including civilian collateral, victims of disease, starvation
>exaggerating the prevalence of torture, rape, experimentation etc, often by speaking of it in very broad terms when the exact figure is known and small
>a casualty figure not supported by phisical evidence, but instead by documents. the german records should not be assumed to be any more accurate than anyone else's records, I see a strong possibility that german command exaggerated their killings to impress hitler and to cover up the number of jews who escaped them

when we look realistically at the holocaust, we can see that it happened
however the conclusions we are left with bear little resemblance to the way the jews portray events

4/10

under rated post

Mine was cancelled by 9/11

>it's hard to account for the ammound of gas or coal that would have been required, or how it got to the camps

I did that math once. I work in a refinery with a co-gen natural gas power plant. We burn 3kg of natural gas per second and generate 270MW of power and 350 tons of steam an hour.

My plant would need to triple it's gas consumption to burn the bodies at the rate of 4,800 in an hour and expand our burner surface area effective by a factor of 5. (and the turbines and HRSGs are already well building sized.)

>white supremacy

Oh shut up fagboy, you don't say that shit anywhere but here.

WATCH THIS ***ISRAELI*** PRODUCED AND DIRECTED DOCUMENTARY TITLED:
>Defamation

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0

It is a fantastic film about how badly the Mossad brainwashes EVERY Israeli school kid and the majority of the film is the BALLS OF STEEL film-maker following the HEAD OF THE ANTI DEFAMATION LEAGUE, Abe Foxman around to show how they use their tens of millions of dollars to combat the
>global scourge of anti-semitism
(spoiler: it's basically 95% jews jewwing other jews for guilt shekels from NGO's and world governments)

Fucking MANDATORY VIEWING for every Israeli citizen.

There's a scene where the students are in poland... and the girls start talking to some old polish guys who are asking them where they are from, if they are Israeli, welcomes, small talk... the mossad handler rushes up and takes them away, telling the girls that those men were "dangerous neo-nazis who were going to hurt them because they found out they were jewish"

fucking disgusting.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1377278

OP make your sister watch this to show her how bad she was bullshitted.

I'll be shocked if you can stream it in Israel. Might have to torrent it.

hitler was such a monster.

he liked to put hot sauce on his dog Blondis bone and laughed when she burnt her tongue and started licking the air to cool off.
What A Holocaust!

Yea my school took us to the Holocaust Memorial Museum

>I'm a white supremacist
>white supremacist

fucking kek...

ANY TIME someone says any variant of:

>I'm an/believe in "X" ...BUT...

They are trying to manipulate you by building false rapport so you assume they are "on your team" and therefore, will swallow the bullshit they're about to feed you without resistance.

GTFO of here with that bullshit.

I took a trip to the holocaust museum in middleschool.

Me too 8th grade right?

ommiting the fact that students go there for the vodka and the hookers

>it happened
Executions happened.

Massacres happened.

Genocide and shower gassings did not.

Is that his hair or just a weird hat?

Filthy Jews trying again to portray themselves as the only victims of Nazis.
Nazis killed Poles more than anyone. Jews actually killed themselves. I don't know why it isn't talked about more.
When Germans invaded they just went to rabbis and other leaders of Jewish community and asked them for a list of local Jews and all their valuable belongings. And they provided without any questions. And then Germans told them them to round all Jews up and put in ghettos. And sure they did. And then all the Jews starved and died of various illnesses. And the sparse survivors were sent to camps and exterminated there by Germans. Jews have only themselves to blame, because they lived in those authoritarian communities where rabbis had all the power. That was their mistake.

That's a typical Jewish hat.

yeah nah m8

well I doubt the shower gassing was real/prevalent

whether or not is was a genocide depends on a lot of definition-wrangling
is a genocide trying to wipe out a whole race, or is it just race-based killing

I'm not sure hitler ever tried to kill jews outside of the areas the Reich controlled, or had any plans to
on that basis you could say it wasn't a genocide

but for my money is was a genocide

That's very good.

Not an argument.

Gassings didn't happen period except when lice needed exterminated. Killing kikes wasn't policy. Most were killed under suspicion of being partisans, not because their cocks were cut. The plan was to ship them all out of Germany to Madagascar and other areas.

The vast majority died as a result of starvation due to allied bombings, not mass murder.

Hey man my family is mostly Italian and Portuguese but i think one of my great-great-great grandpas fucked a native though i can't find much genetic tree info on it
You think the Germans did this?

Kike pls
Chimneys that were built after war
Lack of graves
Retardation of "survivor" reports

It was war. Some people died, jew or two, mostly from malnutrition or typhus. But you took that deaths, and shifted it into some kind of abomination business to infinitely leech monies because "muh reparations"
Stop that shit. It was long time ago. No one should pay you anything anymore. Trauma does not pass on children.
And free Palestine.

it is a logical theory, I have never seen anything proving the killing of jews was policy; only documents showing that killing of jews was tallied

any evidence of a re-settlement plan?

Hitler didnt finish the job.

May as well be communists skirting Holodomor for all I care.
Same horseshoe, different ends.