Russell westbrook kid

discuss

Attached: 5940853ea7aa7e2fac000001.png (912x516, 476K)

Ugly niggerlet

This

fpbp

Westbrook could impregnate any 10/10 he wanted but the child would still look like a dinosaur like him

Look at them nostrils my man

At first sight I thought the bricks spell lmao, which was indeed my first thought after seeing the kid's face

All babies are ugly as fuck tbdesu

Its mother porbably doesnt know wether to breastfeed it or hand over her purse

>Dissing babies

Even Sup Forums wouldn't go this low

Westbrook's wife also played basketball in college. That kid is going to have insane potential and expectations if he decides to play basketball.

Did a coalburner shit that out?

t. pol

Looks like a 30-year-old

Yeah like that one syrian kid that washed up onto shore right? Dont compare Sup Forums to those pencil necked edgelords

Usually darker skinned babies, not black per se, look cute bit this little monkey is ugly as shit

lebron's hairline lmao

i think black people is repulsive .

have you ever even seen a black person? coming from argentina i mean, must be a very rare sight.

i thought it was something stupid like 'I love money'

why do people always think this? Offspring from successful sportsmen rarely match their parents abilities.

Aren't babies supposed to look cute so that parents don't just abandon or straight up suffocate them when they keep them awake all night?

only in pictures.

Old pic. He looks better now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-234613.jpg (1079x722, 154K)

how much % is that creatura?

>Offspring from successful sportsmen rarely match their parents abilities.

Even if we ignore cases like Curry, Ripken Jr, and Neymar, where the sons of ex-pros wildly exceeded their father's accomplishments, I'm talking purely about physical attributes here. The kid's father is a genetic freak of nature, his mother is at the very least an incredibly athletic and tall woman. Obviously that's not a guarantee of anything, I'm only saying he has the potential to be amazing.

His mother and his father are both black Americans descended from slaves. Considering how rampant slave rape was in the USA from 1600 to 1865, I would guess that the kid has somewhere between 5 and 15 percent white ancestry.

You mean the one who was killed by his own fathers inconpetence? The guy who was shipping migrants on an underserviced and overcrowded boats for profit? Who tried to sue his way into Canada so he could get dental work done?

I laughed so hard at my prof who told this heartbreaking tale when it was all uncovered. Kid didnt deserve to die, tbat was tragic, but almost as tragic are the sheep who bought it hook line and sinker.

brah look at this dude
look at the top of his head
wait till you se th - HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH

This old ass baby nigga look like he pay taxes

>between 5 and 15 percent
wewlad he's a pretty good representation of americans desu

lmao

The niglet looks like a benetton model next to that frankenstein negro

And the "rescuers" moved him to make a better photo

At least he didn't race-mix.

Americans don't racemix. They are all born as creaturas.