This will be the 2016 electoral map, in Trump's worst case scenario. Prove me wrong

This will be the 2016 electoral map, in Trump's worst case scenario. Prove me wrong.

There is zero chance of Nevada going blue after Roberta Lange.

That's why I said worst case for Trump, everything after these states will be bonus points for Trump.

0% chance he loses New York. Are you for real?

I prefer discussions of worst case, it means we need to have a lock on those states early on then work our way up for the bonuses clutch states.

Nevada going blue isn't "worst case" it's downright fictional. It's more likely Trump will be abducted by aliens and Pence will have to be president.

I would love for him to take New York with all of my heart, however, it's a really, really stacked field. Teresa are LITERALLY more people in the City than ALL of upstate NY, and even the upstate has Syracuse and Buffalo, both liberal havens. NY will only happen If Hillary keels over.

>Iowa
>Blue
wew

>Teresa
What the fuck?
There's.

They're polling even in Iowa.

The thing with this map is she only has to flip PA, OH, or Florida. One of those states will win it for her.

Trump will win Maine's 2nd district

ITT: Delusional Trump supporters

Trump won't get Florida. He very likely won't get Pennsylvania or Ohio. North Carolina and Iowa are both up in the air, but they both tend to lean blue.

I don't think that lunatic will take florida so easily

There's too much farmland there, zero whites work there, zero whites want or will ever work there. If Trump goes full retard he'll take a piss on much of that states exports

Why does everyone think florida is a difficult win? Two words-Baby boomers.
You're autistic and here's how I can tell.
>North Carolina
>leans blue
No.
No.
No.
Obama was a freak accident. He couldn't even win it during his second term campaign. It will never go blue again. Iowa does lean blue, however, I HAVE it blue so that makes no sense.
He can EASILY take Florida, Cubans like him, Gays are coming around, and half the population are angry 70 year olds.
Pennsylvania and Ohio DESPERATELY NEED jobs. They're easy mode for Trump.

Your map is still predicated on the fact that four electoral vote-rich swing states will all lean to Trump, the odds of which are quite low. If Hillary gets just one of those states, then it's her election.

Except they're all in play, as of now. If Trump is Neck and neck with her now in competitive states, imagine what he'll be come the debates Hillary's a completely atrocious debater. Trump, if he can keep this pace up, will get those.

kek

A lot of baby boomers are aging hippies who went to college during the peak of flag burning, and are draft dodgers who got college deferments (ironically Trump is a draft dodgers, but that is beside the point).

I'm rooting for the guy, but he hasn't gotten a prayers chance of winning Florida. Certainly not by relying on baby boomers, anyway.

Trump is getting Michigan.

its gonna be a mirror of the 2000 election. Trump will win the pop vote but hillary will still get in with the electoral votes

Unfortunately I see that being true.

The Democrats simply have more safe electors that the GOP can't get.

This is exactly how i felt about Sanders vs Clinton buddy. You're going to be in for a reality check.

>the worst case
so he has a 100% chance of winning