twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh I don't think so kiddo

Just sneeze on them lmao

>killed by birds
stupid movie

>let's hide our war machines underground then wait a few thousand years
>then use lightning to zap ourselves into them
>oh shit there was bacteria here the whole time. tangironic

The only time I've ever kek'd at Brap posting.

Well played.

*takes out screwdriver*
com at me bra

DID SOMEBODY SAY HIDDEN UNDERGROUND WAR MACHINES?!

I still unironically believe that Scary Movie 4 is one of the funniest comedies

yes
youtu.be/9j-F7_qFDbU

I actually enjoyed this movie and still think it's solid. Come at me

It's one of the most effective thrillers of the 21st century.

oof that scene in the basement

youtube.com/watch?v=6qJQlfMMNmw
>be me
>live in late nineteenth century english countryside
>hear this
>mfw

Is that the story? I had no idea they just his them underground.

Movie set in Victorian era WHEN
FUCK OFF I DONT CARE IF ITS CHEAPER TO NOT HAVE TO BUILD A SET YOU FUCKING HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FUCK YOU

iirc they even hid the machines for millions of years and then teleported into them via lighting on invasion day. The long waiting time makes sense because they needed that many humans and their blood for their red fungus thing to grow. the bacteria twist was a bit meh

The kids were by far the worst part. I really enjoyed the movie up until they get to their mom's house but then it goes full retard with Dakota Fanning's banshee screeches and edgy retard older son wanting to "fight back."

>tfw no Thunder Child.

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

How can they have hid their machines for millions of years if the earth is only 6000 years old?

Checkmate atheists.

SBROOOAAAANNNK

the bacteria twist worked a lot better in the original

Has anyone else read John Christopher's The Tripods series as kids?

Don't worry senpai, I got this.

we aren't allowed to say f a m, just senpai?

>add water

I actually did appreciate that they at least vaguely tried to keep to the novel. Like the crazy basement guy is an adaptation of I believe an engineer or something the protagonist meets in the original literature who sort of does the same thing.

No it was Earth bacteria in this case. Still pretty stupid but I guess not quite as stupid as water being the weakness.

Hello newpal!

it's fucking science fiction.

REAL SCIENCE FICTION.

you god damn retards. this book when it was written was way ahead of it's time.

bacteria is something modern NASA scientist take into effect whenever there's an EVA event and especially with returning objects from space.

think a teacher read some of one once.
maybe i read a little on my own.
cant remember shit except muh implant.

I was just watching this last night. It is fucking fantastic. I don't know why it got so much hate.

Why?

That's the deal isn't it. Science tells us what's what so that the jews have some common knowledge to write their shitty stories with. Just think if everyone thought different things about the earth and origin, no one could write these shitty movies because it wouldn't make sense to people who didn't believe this shit

>stupid as water being the weakness
I've heard that those were actually demons.

What did she mean by this?

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=cAe1lVDbLf0

Never understood the fanning hate. She's literally a kid and the world is being invaded by aliens. What the fuck is she supposed to do and how is she going to act? That's easily the most realistic thing someone her age would do in that situation. It keeps the movie grounded tbqh

What did you two mean by this?

humans aren't the only animals with red blood, could of came a lot earlier

>humans aren't the only animals with red blood
they're one of the most plentiful though.

Because the original game out at the fucking turn of the century when most people didn't fucking understand how bacteria worked so the twist was surprising, not common knowledge that makes you go "damn aliens are stupid"

This movie completely butchered the book and totally ruined the story.

I hate this movie. It's nothing at all like the book, which is one of my favorite stories.

What's your opinion on the 60s movie?

>lanklet vs. manlet: the movie

It's bad as well. I don't know why these hollywood directors insist on changing the story so much

is bacteria the ultimate manlet?

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Honestly any rodent would probably work better, considering how quickly they reproduce

Tbqh if you go into movies like this expecting them to be anything like the book (especially from a book no one reads like War of the Worlds) you're an idiot.

There was a super low-budget one. I wish I still had my webms because it was terrible, at least the tripods had cool designs.

Same.
>Brenda showing Detroit before and after the aliens
Gets me everytime.

>novel was a middle finger to invasion literature written in an Imperialist country
>parodies the genre using its own structures to create a "let's see how you cunts like it" overtone

>film is a middle finger to invasion films made in an Imperialist country
>parodies the genre using its own structures to create a "let's see how you cunts like it" overtone

if you think this film fucked up the novel, you're an idiot