I dont mind gender being on a spectrum. Its their body they can do what they want...

I dont mind gender being on a spectrum. Its their body they can do what they want. What i dont like is he he tries to lecture "whitey" on the nonissue of cultural appropriation. Also, stop having so many kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically all western countries should stop polluting, stop having kids, stop being open to other cultures unless in an entirely servitude way, and let developing countries have as many kids as they want and pollute, destroy their own nature because fuck whitey and fuck the amazon

>cultural appropriation
Niggers shouldn't be allowed to use electricity, clothing, running water, or automobiles. Those are all white innovations. It's racially insensitive of them to appropriate our culture.

This logic is why i hate cultural appropriation as a concept. I know your joking, but thats what would happen if we were to take cultural appropriation to its zenieth. Cultures are made to be taken apart and used. There not tailor made for one ethnicity only.

>Basically all western countries should stop polluting, stop having kids
Totally agree
stop being open to other cultures unless in an entirely servitude way, and let developing countries have as many kids as they want and pollute, destroy their own nature because fuck whitey and fuck the amazon
Fuck off

Bump

What did this poster mean by this?

That the guy was using a strawman falacy to my argument

is Nye a jew?

But that wasn't your argument, it was mine

>spectrum

Every time I hear someone complaining about the bad treatment of whites, it's always a non-white who's already very racist towards other non-whites.

What the fuck.

Colbert and Nye transformed Sup Forums into fucking Sup Forums

No, hes saying that i shouldnt be liberal in any aeras, regardless if i dont agree with nyes arguments of cultural appropriation, by pretending to act like an extremist left wing claiming that no race can use tech or aspects of another race

WRONG

Thats not an argument faggot

>Sup Forums into fucking Sup Forums
But we can have actual discussions about it without turning into a fucking echo chamber of alt right faggots

>What i dont like is he he tries to lecture "whitey" on the nonissue of cultural appropriation.
That segment in the alternative medicine episode seems to trigger people so hard that they missed the flipside in that same monologue. He basically tells asians and indians and whoever to stop trying to pretend their cultural practices are fucking awesome just because they're old.

I genuinely thought it was a bad series that is preachy, full of strawmen, hilariously hypocritical, and genuinely obnoxious, but holy shit I've almost come around to liking it just because of all the butthurt it's caused.
I was a Mr. Wizard and Beakman's world kid, so I don't have any nostalgia goggles for Nye. So maybe I just don't have any skin in the game.

i hope they all want to kill themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM

I'm a POC and even I can see white genocide is a real thing.

That's why I voted trump because I know the difference between right and wrong

>I'm a POC
No, you're not.

>im a /leftypol/ and wish i lived in africa

Yes, it is truly a made up problem for sjws to feel outraged about. There is a butthurt Mexican on /ck/ who whines about tex mex being cultural appropriation.

That's just terrible on so many levels.

Anyone who thinks cultural appropriation is a thing is a KKK-tier racist.

cultural appropriation is hilarious since my racist mother used to say the exact same shit to me as a kid, that I can't watch tv shows with black people in them because I'm not black, it's literally racial segregation

>cultural appropriation
>reeeee this way of playing saxophone which was created by a white belgian male is ONLY FOR BLACKS

Because we hear this shit constantly from friends/family, and we KNOW exactly what kind of person usually complains about the "evil white man." It's not that racism doesn't exist, but it gets blown out of proportion by people who are just looking for an excuse for their own failure & dysfunction.

These people should not be listened to, because they're not complaining about a real problem, they're just seeking justification for poor choices. Even if you manage to successfully address their illogical complaints, they will just find a way to shift blame onto someone or something else. Because they're losers, and removing the barrier of white people will not turn them into winners, nor will it force them to accept responsibility for their own fuck-ups. They are not capable of doing that

>and let developing countries pollute

the idea is to make it so that nobody pollutes too much, and a bunch of developing countries are trying not to

Kek, no theyre not

>stop having children cause reasons of overpopulation
>imports 30 million niggers

Because many whites are too cucked to speak for themselves.

Is that Felicia Day?

No but he sold his soul to them

If people in developed countries should stop reproducing to stop pollution, shouldn't they also stop allowing immigrants so they don't adopt western lifestyles and pollute at our level?

A normal person who didn't bear the brunt of the extreme anti-white propaganda.

Bill Nye The Pseudo Science Guy

So they settled for anti non-white propaganda instead? Such enlightened fellas.

He lived long enough to become the monster he despised.

Or just basic empathy where he doesn't want to see other people be killed for their skin color?

People identify with their culture because they have nothing to be proud of about themselves. This goes for people of all races, ethnicities, backgrounds, etc.

Sorry user, but by failing to accept the prosthelytizing of the extreme left you are automatically a part of the alt right.

Welcome to #_Current_Year

Did you miss the part where I specifically mentioned these are still racists individuals? Them being non-white just makes it more hilarious.

Why won't you listen to this engineer who got rejected multiple times for NASA's astronaut program and cucked by an ex-wife out of $155,000 's views on abortion?

They probably just like civilization, the lunatics.

Some people haven't drank as much commie cola as the West has in the past 40 years, so they don't automatically hate themselves.

>They probably just like civilization
And all the liberal advantages it has, yes.

You sound like a drumpf supporter, go back to Sup Forums.

I was there just an hour ago. Surprise surprise, non-white people sticking up for Trump.

>Buddhism as practiced by white people

Why are Democrats so white and racist?

Did you say DRUNTFP!?!

>if you're not larping as a white dude you're a racist democrat
Where are you from, anyway? My guess is Brazil.

Why is it that when a non-white isn't brainwashed into hating white people he ends up trying to integrate? Very odd. Fuck the white "people" for crushing non-white identity. The identity of being not white, not being an ethnicity, just being non-white. This is definitely not just a way to turn swathes of demographics into a segregated bloc.

>Why is it that when a non-white isn't brainwashed into hating white people he ends up trying to integrate?
Very funny. Your kind doesn't even believe in integration without the proper skin tone.

There is no gender spectrum. There are only two genders

Stop trying to bargain his ideas to us, SJWanon

retards think black people should go around beating drums and singing negro spirituals, and going to work and living a normal life is 'being brainwashed by white people''

If it's got a dick, it's gay.

There is only masculine and feminine. Anything else is happy fun pretend playtime time bullshit.

Shabbo's goy.

Just remember tonight it's your turn to pretend to be the girl.

is this masculine or feminine?

>I dont mind gender being on a spectrum.

Will you care when your six year old son decides he wants to be a woman because he saw it on Netflix?

What about ten years after that when your son kills itself?

>I dont kind people who shoot heroin, drink so much their liver shuts down or even people who cut themselves. Its their body they can do what they want with it

This is where your logic fails

>implying it wont eventually be normalized.
>implying the older shitlord be the one killing himself.

No it doesn't.

WELL YOU SURE SHOWED ME!!!!!

It does when you actively encourage that as being a lifefstyle choice.

We live in a world where you can't show children violence or straight sex because they're impressionable, but it's perfectly okay to tell them they can mutilate themselves.

This. Everybody knows personal freedom means shit, ban everything that might hurt others.

Where in Europe is this

Yeah fuck that white guy, soon we will be hunting these racist white people and taking their women as sex slaves to breed.

Why do you feel so guilty about loving cock? Its 2017, sucking a dick isn't even gay anymore.

What you should introduce to children has nothing to do with whether accepting the practice of any of those things you mentioned by adults because adults can choose to do what they please 'fails' logically.

It doesn't.

>drink so much their liver shuts down
We should ban alcohol because some people don't have self control. Because that totally worked out the last time we did it.

>This is where your logic fails
i dont see whre it "does"

>It does when you actively encourage that as being a lifefstyle choice.
No one is actively encouraging substance abuse or being a gay trans space nigger.

bill is

>gender is a spectrum
>sexuality is a spectrum

how true is this?

How?

Why do I get the feeling that you haven't even watched the show?

This is literally the most incoherent "sentence" I have ever read. I literally avo np fucking clue what you're trying to say.

UK
Brits "experiment" in boarding schools instead of college (eg Cumberbatch)

>its ok to let your 4 year old decidee if hes a fag or not

There's nothing logically inconsistent about allowing people to do whatever they want to themselves. "muh children' is not an argument.

When did he do this?

>it's okay to teach your son about imaginary men in the sky

Gee, it's almost like I have no right to intervene on how a parent decides to educate their children.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes

I'll give you a hint

Boys often look girly. Why do you think so many cultures men want to have sex with boys?

i could see sexuality being on a spectrum, as everyone varies on what they like, or what turns them on which then even borders personality but gender, even if your trans your still either a boy or girl.

Start giving homeless people rimjobs.

this dosent display gender nor sexuality, it displays sex. you try to be smart by pretending you know things, so why not pick up a dictionary and read what gender means. i hate trannys and genderqueer etc, but i also hate people like you who think they are so damn smart but dont know what they are even arguing

I can't see that.
Straight, faggot, mentally ill.