Cara succumbs to the almighty BBC

>Pink-haired Cara, 24, was acting especially playful, laying steamy smooches on the 18-year-old Jaden Smith and hopping on his back for a piggyback ride on the Toronto set of their new joint venture, Life In A Year.

>Whether it was the character or the actor that had stolen Cara's heart, she certainly seemed to have fallen for her co-star.

>Even while filming was on pause, Cara couldn't keep her hands off Jaden. They kissed, cuddled, held hands and she even mounted him with her long model legs wrapped around his middle and his head nestled into her neck.

How can whitebois even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEt5Jjkjl2w&t=145s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cara is a cunt, it makes sense she would hang out with a retard like Jaden

>she kisses her gay black friend
problem?

>implying

jaden is /ourguy/, he's a master of memes

inb4 Cara is becoming his stepmom

the kid is a homo and so is she desu

>laying steamy smooches on the 18-year-old Jaden Smith and hopping on his back for a piggyback ride

What pony would Jaden be, Wacko Autismo?

Jesus, Cara looks terrible.

>no source
>op literally typed all this up to start another cuck thread

What a fag

>implying i care about some random slut that became famous 'cause of her parents

kek!

OP has way more mental issues than just that.

How Can Love Be Real If Women Aren't Real

What is Google?

She was also with Bieber at a maple leafs playoff game, probably giving him a handyJ while it was going on. You might just need to admit your waifu is a whore OP.

How can this bitch get any more disgusting.
I don't even think she looks bad, but everything she does is the most abysmal shit.

>Pink-haired

Warning sign!

dey both faggots

OP copied most of it from the Daily Mail and then made up the last bit. How mentally ill do you have to be to do that?

I'm not going to search through random articles just to find the one that supposedly says they're kissing and shit off set. If OP isn't going to cite anything then it's bullshit.

You moron. She's a lesbian. She's literally gay-engaged to Annie Clark from St Vincent.

THey got big ass diamond rings and everything.

Isn't she bald now?

Cara's cool. She's just chillin' with whoever the fuck wants to chill.

If YOU were a millionaire and Will Smith rang and said.. "Oh Hey, wanna come over and chill with me and Jay?"... the fuck you gonna do? Say No?

Only if I get to CHALK Willow.

Why do celebrities only go out with other celebrities?

just looked on wiki and it says they separated in 2016

Sometimes they don't have time to meet anyone else or they meet on set and hit it off, look at hugh Jackman

youtube.com/watch?v=UEt5Jjkjl2w&t=145s

About as mentally ill as anyone that starts a celeb gossip thread here.

>>Even while filming was on pause, Cara couldn't keep her hands off Jaden. They kissed, cuddled, held hands and she even mounted him with her long model legs wrapped around his middle and his head nestled into her neck.

BULL SHIT.

this
>dailymail.(co).uk/ tvshowbiz/article-4439686/Cara-Delevingne-shares-steamy-kiss-Jaden-Smith.html

End this fuckin OP

it's not her real hair retard! haha

Why is her leg so bony and misshapen?

What's wrong with her legs? Is she reverting to Aushwitz mode from being a Jew?

but the second and fourth are relatively natural colors?

I've always wondered that too. I mean if you're Jaden you've really got access to every 10/10 non-celeb you want but instead all these dudes seem to just buy into some 7/10 celebrity broads who are also vapid selfish cunts if we're honest.

I've always maintained that every celebrity guy needs a NEET virgin neckbeard calling his dating shots for him because the NEET will make decisions as if he were suddenly put into the alpha 10/10 male's body and had access to any girl he wanted and would choose the absolute best girls that never even glanced at them otherwise.

jaden is gay and is kissing dudes

HE WILL NOT DIVIDED US

I don't know. I'm just as smart, charming and good-looking as Jaden Smith but girls don't even want to talk to me. However Jaden is an autistic nigger but because his daddy is rich, he gets all the chicks. I hate women sometimes. Even pigwomen like Cara.

>pink hair

>breaks up with hot instagram semen demon
>hooks up with weird ass surfer dude looking bitch
what a step down

Because most normies sperg out if the celebrity is big enough, thus limiting celebrity dating options to their peers, as they are people that can identify with them.

DROPPED

she knows he's a retard, full blown and getting in the smiths she'll have access to millions. so for her he'll be easy to manipulate.
the only bad part is the scientology (unless she's one).

Cara what about st vincent?

Probably to do with wealth. If you're constantly with people with much less wealth and assets than you, why would you believe anything they do is genuine? At least if you're with another celeb you can pretend they are with you for reasons other than monetary and status.

because most normies would only marry the celeb for their money and they're more likely to get fucked in their inevitable divorce

I guess you haven't seen Sarah Snyder, Jaden's ex.

Daily reminder that the Palv is more qt :3

>If you're constantly with people with much less wealth and assets than you, why would you believe anything they do is genuine?
Celebs aren't genuine with one another to begin with.

>At least if you're with another celeb you can pretend they are with you for reasons other than monetary and status.
Or they're using you for publicity and career advancement and statistically if you get married there's something like a 3/4 chance you're going to get divorced and your already rich wife is going to take you for even more money.

These dudes are just being idiots with their dicks. They could have harems of instagram models if they felt so inclined and instead they wind up getting railed by their celeb wives after a year of marriage.

Because celebrities are the nobility of the modern era.

They all marry other celebs/nobles. They think they're better than us, and they care about keeping their money.

Very ironic how so many of them are liberal considering how far they separate themselves from us plebs.

>How can whitebois even compete?
>implying we want that dyke plank
Also not interested in women who look like pre-pubescent boys

>kissing le all trees are blue man
How is career not dead yet?

cara fucks anything though

why is this breaking news?

is this accurate?

What the hell is wrong with her stick legs?

He is so weird. He has his dad's head and his mom's face.

*SMACKS LIPS*
*SMACKS LIPS*
*SMACKS LIPS*
*SMACKS LIPS*

It's for a role, anyway.

he can do better

what brand of monitor is CP?

Cucklet Packard

>Jaden Smith
>black
you dun goofed

BBC IS SO POWERFUL IT CAN EVEN TURN WHITE LESBIANS STRAIGHT

HOW CAN WHITEY E V E R HOPE TO COMPETE?

sarah snyder

it's called not being a lardass amerifat

What are you guys talking about? They're perfectly normal legs for a white girl

those saggy ass cheeks.

Hahahahahaha that's a mtf tranny

Jaden isn't fooling anyone

Gay as fuck

Holy fuck, they fugly and look retard as hell desu.

Are we supposed to feel jealous or something, I don't get what MSM means by this

The bones are thin, the joint tiny. No athletic potential whatsoever, absolutely disgusting.

Social status. We are all filthy plebes when you think about it