Women...aahh..women are...theyre just crazy, y'know?

>women...aahh..women are...theyre just crazy, y'know?
>you could do everything PERFECTLY and she'd still find a reason to BITCH at you y'know?
>oh its BRUTAL
>but aahh..but I think I FINALLY found the solution to this aahh..problem
>I FOUND THE SOLUTION PEOPLE hahahah
>yeah so aaahh here's what you fellas out there..you..FELLAS hahah aaahh..young guys out there need to know right?
>just do everything she tells you to..just do it. EVERYTHING. TO PERFECTION.
>it's literally the ONLY way she doesnt have a foot to stand on when she COMES AT YA in that "ready to bitch the will to live outta ya" mood, y'know?
>I mean, yeah, alright, obviously she's gonna come up with SOMETHING to bitch about y'know fucking OBVIOUSLY aaahh..
>but then you get to be all like "but honey, I did everything you asked for to perfection why are you upset?"
>AND THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU GOT'ER
>WHAT COULD SHE FUCKING SAY?
>WHAT. COULD. SHE. FUCKING. SAY.
>"I literally did everything you asked for, the way you asked for, in the timeframe you asked for, so what're ya gonna say? HUH?"
>FUCKING NOTHING "HONEY" YEAH hahahahah
>THATS what a REAL man does, thats how a REAL MAN OPERATES y'know YOU NEED TO STRATEGIZE hahah is tha even a word? anyway YOU NEED TO OUTSMART THE ENEMY hahahah Y' KNOW?
>aaahh what do I know, im just an idiot everybody, dont listen to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBBAuFLwgng
ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>its yet another "Sup Forums is triggered for no reason" episode
oh boy, these are always great /sarcasm

>le fug le Sup Forums XD

>triggered
umm no sweetie thats you

Bravo, OP, quality thread. Thanks for spilling your autism all over our faces, we couldn't have gone through with our day without your autistic meltdown.

I bet you thought this was hella f*ckin EPIC while typing it out, didnt you?

You sad little man.

>this guy is married, has a kid, is sucesful, funny, loved and popular
>me on the other hand just jacked off for the 20th time today while being a virgin
>what should I do next

*makes this thread*

Pic related OP, follow it's advice asap.

This isnt even "satire".
Why even bother typing all that out when Bill himself says the exact same shit almost word for word in the podcast? Fucking sad tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=OBBAuFLwgng

Starts at 2:50

>youtube.com/watch?v=OBBAuFLwgng
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BILL
F

Very well written OP

your ironic response only shows me how butthurt you were by OPs post

Never Change Sup Forums

THRUFPTHSTERS BTFO

Do people know that Bill was dating Nia already when he started the podcast?

When a woman marries you she changes. She got in. You are not throwing her out no matter what. She doesn't need to try anymore.

listen to this link this shit is coming from the dude who built his career joking about how shit marriage is and women are bitches..its so ironic it hurts

Do you think they were given a good home?

He went ahead and got married to prove it to everyone how shit it is.

also this is well into while he was married to her. I think she was even pregnant then

Truly the hero we deserve.

kek those comments

based billy red balls

Literally anyone could marry a street nigger and squeeze out a kid. He did that and threw away his life. It's nothing to be proud of.

wtf is nina's problem?

Uuummm...these two are basically the same thing..I thought OP was just memeing?
Whats going on?

Will is this relationship bullshit ever go out of style with stand up comedians? It's the same crap over and over, when will abstract stand up comedy ever come back like tiny tim and andy kaufman? I don't give a fuck about your wife issues you stupid clown, I want to be entertained like a retarded 10 year old.

>WOMEN ARE CRAZY AND MARRIAGE IS SHIT LMAO
>So..let me tell you what you need to do to have a successful marriage alright? DO ANYTHING SHE SAYS WITHOUT QUESTION

haha, classic Billy

>will abstract stand up comedy ever come back

It doesn't really come in the form of stand up but people like Eric Andre are carrying that torch I think.

JUST

well it's true. it's like there's a part of their brain that's dedicated to nagging.

Jesus fucking christ

Kaufman was a living meme

you never said happy, he isn't, he gave all the shit he likes away to be with Nia, and is miserable.

lelz

Top kekels

shit i just got it. you're trying to sound like milo aren't you?

LMAIO

I get you are kkid ,
No,you say to her what she needs to ddo

it's a good bit, satirizing the typical womanizing male attitude (i.e. pickup artists), because that's how they actually think/act/brag

>if you really want to [verb] a woman you have to do [arbitrary unrelated trickery]

but here he brings in the unexpected part which makes it funny: instead of trying to trick or defy the woman's demands, he's like just go along with it

but then acts like it's a great big ruse, like he outsmarted her.

really good bit, brilliant

>he thinks its a bit

Do you think Nia cleans Bill's MeUndies?

Are you serious?
He cleans her thongs from BBC cum and then cries on his standup about how his grandma is racist

Why don't you fuck off back to faceberg you fucking nigger

>see OP
>"oh great, its another virgin Sup Forumsthread cause Burr married an african-american girl"
>see link related

>pic related

So this is why his Netflix special was terrible

>literally proving his point

nope

oh i can see why didn't get it
i don't have a clue about pick-up artist stuff
my brain is still that of a child

The thongs Bill bought for her using promo code "BURR" ?

>JUST
ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ZLARMP is finished HOLY fuck

>Bill Burr"y my face in shame when the niggress I married to trigger my mildly racist relatives turns out to be 100 times worse than what my mildly racist relatives, or I, expected"

Oh it's Brutal

Not really.