Here is your popcorn sir! be careful. The bucket is hot!

>Here is your popcorn sir! be careful. The bucket is hot!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks Robert! Y-yeah my date is already waiting for me in the theater as usual haha!

Why are blacks so hated here

fuck yeah it's Robert

>*tip $50 and go for my penis inspection*

Why did you shop popcorn into my crab legs picture?

>sir i need to see your not single certificate
what do Sup Forums

But yet whites do more of those crimes

Thanks Bobert, can't wait to watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2!

Are those onion rings you're advertising Robert? They look pretty good. How about a small order for my falcon, he's hungry.

They are curly fries you stupid fuck

and yet all the mass shootings in the us are from white boys that browse this site

interesting

Thanks ya black bastard

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...

you are right, niggers killing niggers really isn't anything worth talking about when school shooting kills actual humans.

Pray to God he can't recognize a forgery. I won't go back to the mines.

>but don't you get lonely?

this ends tonight.

Those aren't onion rings. Are you fucking blind? I hope you see this post and feel like a fucking moron and close the tab.

Y-you too...

And what are you doing to help your fellow man? If you are so bothered by these crimes, surely you would do something to help troubled youths.

>go help the ''troubled youth''
>get shot

you can only lead an ape to water

meme food
meme rap
meme movie

I'd let him serve me popcorn if you know what I'm saying

But I ordered a soft pretzel

Did you perhaps touch that popcorn with your dirty monkey paws? Im gonna call your boss and get you fired. Back to the ghetto with you, DeShawn.

but it's society's fault user, they not to be blamed
how dare you

...one for Guardians 2, please.

You could help volunteer at your local YMCA to help kids stay off the streets. The reason children turn to crime is because they don't have good parents.

Eat the goddamn popcorn, fag.

Sorry big guy. The no singles policy I just filed with the theatre says you have to bring friends.

Thanks Robert!

Now clean it up you wagefag!

At least I'm not the one serving my former slavers like a well trained monkey, Robert? When will you break free of those shackles like I broke free of social conventions by going alone to the cinema to watch Boss Baby?

but Robert is a bro.

>FBI Crime report from 4 years ago

Wew

>K. Thanks. Bye.

What else would I say?

y...you can't make me
i want a refund

Sorry I had the nachos, double cheese.

>4 years ago
so?

And? Did blacks randomly stop doing all that shit?

That data is usually gathered from a the previous decade. It's heavily misleading and unreliable.

Oh... Thanks for caring Robert... I-I'm going to see the movie now...

lol

why the fuck would it change so rapidly

why would blacks just start to behave themselves over a period of 10 years?

are you retarded?

ROBERT! Always great to see you, man! I heard some bad stuff about Guardians 2. Is it true what they say? Oh, can I also have a large coke with that?

It's gathered from the same year though.

Are you the real retard? Black crime is due to numerous factors that doesn't deal with skin color.

yea yea its all white people's fault

>Black crime is due to numerous factors that doesn't deal with skin color.

>raped and killed an entire family
>poverty's fault

You're in so much fucking denial it's unreal.

How do you creationists live with yourselves being so anti-science?

thank you sir. Now take care of my wife if you know what I mean ;)

Sorry bro. I'm a normie therefore I enjoy big budget movies designed for mass audiences with tons of quips that require litte to no critical thinking skills to process the theme. Reminds me of my favorite Netflix Originals and CW shoes. I give it a 10/10.

>listen to music telling you to fuck the police, treat women like they're bitches, shoot "niggas" that disrespect you

That's JUST the music as well, weird how an entire culture like that could influence someone to do illegal shit all day.

African refugees are taking all the cashier jobs here in Canada. Them and hijab wearing muslims. Meanwhile I can't get hired in those types of positions. The lower class white people are given nothing.

I'm sorry Robert you must die now

The fuck are you talking about?

How? There are numerous factors that fuels black crime. It's not muh skin tone.

okay that does it

Rob, we talked about this. I just want my crab legs. Please.

>t. Sup Forumsedditor who hasn't met a black person for over 10 years

Did r/theredpill tell you that?

>There are numerous factors that fuels black crime.
Yeah, like the most obvious one.
Their genetics.
The way their brain works makes them like this.

WHERES THE FALCON CHOW I ORDERED

NO TIP THIS TIME JAMAL

Man you must be REALLY triggered being on evil forchan and all that.

>genetics
Nice spooks m8. It's not like poverty and socioeconomics factor in at all.

What do you have against Robert ?

I live in fucking baltimore you idiot.

I'm able to separate the MAH KEEDS from regular black people.

But guess what? These regular black people that speak normal English are constantly getting shamed by the nigger black people, because those niggers think acting "white" is a betrayal to their fucking race.

I wanted BUTTERED CRAB LEGS not BUTTERED CORN EGGS.

I need to speak to the manager.

You and all the other replies must be triggered for not playing to the edgy 15 year old stormfag circlejerk around here.

Thanks Robert, excellent service as always. You are a credit to your people.

Well Robert, at least I'm not a nigger.

>Nice spooks m8.
>s-science is a s-spook
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I'm sure a cat should talk if it wanted to, it's just spooked and the makeup of it's brain has nothing to do with it.

You creationists are so fucking stupid I swear.

You are aware that the african brain is smaller than white and asian people's brains right? I know that's only one factor of racial differences in IQ and aggression but it's important.

Do you honestly think there's no correlation between brain size and intelligence/behavior?

>taking a Sup Forums meme and turning it political

i fucking hate this board

>I live in Baltimore
>here is some anecdotal evidence that's true!!!111!!!111

My dad works at Nintendo too.

GET YOU'RE STINKING PAWS OUT O THE FOOD DIRTY APE NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!

This is because the Republicans are racist.

>killed and raped a family
>poverty's fault

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>STORMFAGS GET OUT >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DON'T NEED DATA AND EVIDENCE

How does it feel to be 12 years old?

Europian whites or latino """"""""""whites?""""""""""

I went to see a movie alone. It was a rather humiliating experience to realise I was the only one there not with friends or a loved one.

No no it's alright Robert, I - uh - thank you, Robert.

>living in baltimore is some incredibly rare occurrence.

Stay btfo retard

Blacks are objectively awful, which is why non-socially engineered whites and Asians hate them, as do spics.

The only reason there isn't active "hating" everywhere is because it's socially frowned upon to "be mean to people" because of their social and intellectual incompatibility with civilization.

But you're a retard, so you just believe whatever the media tells you anyway, so this post is a waste.

What if he is the theater manager!?

>muh iq
The bell curve tests have been debunked kiddo.
>brain size
Did you get that from the daily stories too?

>*loud exhale through nostrils*
>draws pistol
>Back the fuck up away from the popcorn sir
>*shoots nigger*
>TEXAS LAW!

He's absolutely referring to latino-whites they really do inflate euro-white stats like crazy. Very similar to how Europe inflates asian crime rates by calling middle-easterners/africans, Asian.

How am I Btfo? Youre spouting reused talking points and the same easily debunked arguments.

So am I.

Blacks have been 'being helped" for centuries, and it's done little good. They will continue to occupy the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder, despite ignorant, futile social welfare programs.

Multiculturalism is a blatant failure.

>The bell curve tests have been debunked kiddo.
No they haven't.
Where are you getting your pseudoscience from?

>Did you get that from the daily stories too?
Uh, no. The new york times. But okay, stay angry at science.
nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html

Childhood is liking Charles Barkley cuz he was a bruiser basketball player

Adulthood is liking Charles Barkley becuz he said what you did on national TV.

Black people are the reason that black people cant advance.

Thanks Robert.

Implying it's this board that keeps doing that. Do I even have to say it?

Man you people will stop at nothing to distort reality to suit your political/social agenda.

it's interesting how crazy, or "flexible" the human mind is. Humans should just stop reproducing, since people like you are so averse to truth and reality. We are hopeless collectively as a species.

Other countries also doesn't have american-blacks, which are the absolute worst. But they are getting something almost as bad if not worse. Extremist Muslims. the black population in America is shrinking thankfully but damn Islam will rule Europe soon enough with the way those guys breed.

Everything Sup Forums stays in Sup Forums
That's why it's called a containment board

Idiot

Anti-racists are sure getting BTFO in this thread

Genetics play a central role in EVERYTHING about a person.

your wishful political thinking that they just happen NOT to play a factor in social and intellectual incompatibility is non-scientific religious nonsense.

you might as well not believe in evolution or gravity if you think socially/intellectually incompatible people are just that way because of environmental factors.

You're a religious freak--just not in the traditional sense.

For christs sake, do people really not bring Falcons for this precise purpose?

wrong--you literally just have to believe that IQ isn't real to justify your religious-social beliefs in "equality."

>literal physical determinants of behavior with huge evidence like MAOA is a spook
>the catchall term socioeconomic factors isn't a spook