Europeans have to work on Thanksgiving

>Europeans have to work on Thanksgiving

Talk about cucked hard. While Amerilords are feasting with their families, Europeans are slaving away for Mr. Goldsteinberg, so much for those "worker's rights" you lot like to brag about.

They don't have much to be thankful for

>posting that mongrel family

making us look bad

LE

What about the rest of the year, while Europeans have mandatory 4 weeks holiday minimum and Americans have zero paid leave and all unpaid leave is discretionary lmao

That only affects poorfags who are barely human. Middle class and above humans get more vacation time than that.

>Zero paid leave
maybe if you work an absolute shit job

mutt, the family

NIEMALS KNIEN

Honestly I don't feel it

>4 weeks

we have 6 weeks lmao

I only have 10 hours off

I work at Target, might stop by after my feast to get all my christmas presents 50% off plus my 15% employee discount :)

Yeah, we only works on 4th of july

>Europeans are slaving away for Mr. Goldsteinberg
Don't Europeans get like 1 month paid vacation every year while yanks are entitled to literally none?

You don't reach the moon by getting vacation you commie

see Actual humans get more time off than yuropoors.

If you work part time you don't get time off

>4 weeks

barbaric

>Actual humans get more time off than yuropoors

Explain yourself

Middle class and above workers get more time off on average than 4 weeks. It's only niggers and white trash who work at Walmart that don't get any because they make minimum wage and don't deserve it anyhow.

just wait untill "it" will get to you, too.
it happens to everybody unless you are a billionaire and even they are not safe

Do you actually have a source or are you doing a typical american and pull shit out of your ass? Why would an employer give more than 4 weeks paid vacation when they don't have to?

should i really have to tell you how much days off we have in France and particularry in north east region ? :^)

> Why would an employer give more than 4 weeks paid vacation when they don't have to?

The same reason they would pay more than minimum wage when they don't have to. After you have a certain level of education employers start competing for workers, unlike the unwashed walmart cart pusher who could be replaced by any 15 year old.

>muricans accusing anyone of working their ass off for jews
wew

I've seen so many stupid posts from american today i can't tell if that's serious or not

We're literally talking more than a month pay non obligatory here. I don't doubt a few cases exist but it's hardly close to the norm. Give me a source or admit you're making shit up.

I guess americans got more european as time went on, because they aren't doing a lot of space travel these days.

>tfw you had Canadian thanksgiving weeks ago
>but you work in a sector reliant on US markets
>get US thanks giving weekend off as well

hola amigo, welcome to ameriga!

I love being canadian because we get to celebrate american festivities too

give a source yo mutt

Pretty sure we have more holidays than the US desu

We have forced paid leave too

What are you trying to say?

America is a cultural wasteland.

Americans are a slave people.

America is a non-country.

Any job in the US. My friend has 6 paid vacation weeks and he works at a furniture store