In a statist society who maintains the roads??

>this kills the statecuck

Collective cooperation, exactly the same way fences are (at least in Australia).

To demonstrate this with a practical example
>suburban road has a pothole
>concerned resident notices and takes interest
>concerned resident gains quotes from road companies
>they then mail the best quote to each person living adjacent to the piece road that needs repair
>any other resident can post a better quote
>when no more quotes are posted, when each resident has posted an agreeme to the road company
>each resident is charged proportionally for the roads fixing
New roads will only be built by estate developers. Yes, ultimately there will still need to be some form of minarchical government.

This issue is complicated more for commercial establishments, in which anyone can initiate the quoting and will need to go through a third agency that specializes in mailing and coercing commercial institutes to pay for the road repair.

Roads without anything along side them will become toll ways.

Farmers are the real losers here as rural roads can stretch many kilometers without other users, but in general farmers are fine with stone tracks.

the state?

> In a statist society who maintains the roads?

The state.

WHO CARES IF THE CITIES CRUMBLE? SERIOUSLY.

Urbanites.

fag

I think we should all go back to nature, grow and hunt for our own food and shit in the woods again. We are all slaves to the urbanist jew.

Nope, take a look outside crumbling infrastructure everywhere

The STATE CANT MAINTAIN ROADS, even with trillions of dollars

My road and streetlights are already privately funded

the question you should ask is:
Am I being detained?

Look at Texas, we have the best highway system in the country, no thanks to the government.

>My road and streetlights are already privately funded
BUT DUDE, THE BIGGEST ROAD COMPANY WILL JUST PREVENT OTHERS FROM GETTING INTO THE BUSINESS AND TAKE CONTROL OVER ALL THE ROADS

>didn't read the OP

The slaves that they hire mercenaries to catch.

It won't because our government rightly protects against monopolies

true.dat goddamn i love ur roads also fuck austin's road system though that shit is a crammed up mess

so texas receives 0 highway funding dollars from the feds?

Government creates and mantain monopolies

>the worlds biggest monopoly protects me from monopolies
>statecucks

Right, but in our ideal limited government we're speaking of protection from monopoly will still be a role while the government isn't involved in its monopolies of today

In a statist society who governs the state?

0 necessary funding. They give them money just to take credit, and nobody turns down free money, so it's taken.

Kind of like p2p networks, packet switching etc.

"oh, look people in the market are researching and developing cool stuff...QUICK GIVE THEM MONEY, THEN WE CAN TAKE CREDIT FOR IT"

If the government decided to give money to the Wright brothers, the Wright brothers would have accepted it (who wouldn't?) and then the statists would be saying that airplines were created by government, and could not have been created without government.

This

Can't tell if you're actually retarded or if this is just some very cleverly disguised aussie shitposting

I assume it was an error because it's just common knowledge a state would maintain roads in a statist society.

Why would anyone need to ask who maintains roads in a statist society?

>easter toad
Please don't appropriate Australian culture.

Thanks

>Why would anyone need to ask who maintains roads in a statist society?
It's a rhetorical question pointing at the fact that our roads in the US are garbage even though the state is supposed to maintain them.