Childhood is idolizing Billy Batts

Childhood is idolizing Billy Batts.

Adulthood is still idolizing Billy Batts because he did nothing wrong.

He insulted him a little bit.

He got a little bit out of order himself.

Nah he didn't insult nobody

he shouldn't have creased the suit

No more shines Billy

What?

GIVE US A DRINK!

>tfw you will never corrupt Dr melfi

>I'll fuck him in his ass. I fucked kids like him in the can in the ass.

what did he mean by this?

Tommy shunned him when he entered the bar, it was all downhill from there, Tommy needed to get knocked out of his horse by a made man. Fuck Tommy the goddamn psycho.

>Paulie Did you ever hear the tragedy of Tommy the Spitshine?

>Henry Hill: No

>Paulie: I thought not. It’s not a story the Irish would tell you. It’s an Italian legend. Tommy the Spitshine was a wiseguy, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to make your shoes look like fucking mirrors He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the shoes he cared about from scuffing.

>HH: He could actually save shoes from scuffing?

>Paulie: The dark side of the shoe is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural.

>HH: What happened to him?

>Paulie: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice shined his shoes in his sleep. Ironic. He could shine other people's shoes, but not his own.

He insulted him a little bit

He had mouths to feed.

Not his fault Tommy always gets fresh. He was just breaking balls.

He was only kidding with Tommy. He hasn't seen Tommy in a long time, he was just breaking balls and Tommy was getting fresh.

I said no more shines

>losing his power, and not his shinebox

>where is Padme? is she safe? is she all right?
>it seems... in your anger..... you insulted her a little bit

Henry Hill: You're a nu-Sup Forums, you're really reddit. You're really reddit.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm reddit?

Henry Hill: It's reddit, you know. It's a good story, it's reddit, you're a reddit guy.

[laughs]

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I post? What?

Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just reddit, it's... reddit, you know the way you upvote and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Reddit how? What's reddit about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, you got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big autist, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Reddit how?

Henry Hill: Jus...

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're reddit.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this 'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm reddit how, I mean reddit like I'm a CTR, I upvote you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' upvote you? What do you mean reddit, reddit how? How am I reddit?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you post, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm reddit. How the fuck am I reddit, what the fuck is so reddit about me? Tell me, tell me what's reddit!

I couldn't have! I was just breaking her balls! I felt it!

FINN, MY ARCH NEMESIS

top fucking kek

That scene is so damn memorable just for this line alone. His delivery is top tier.

this is the most autistic thing I've read all week. have an upvote.

Tommy was acting like a fucking jerk

Now go home and get your fucking shinebox

MOTHERFUCKER!

Salud, Tommy.

Drinks are on

the house.